IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I can see Carlin announcing a pregnancy just before or after Josie gives birth. 

Yes. And Erin and Whitney.

• Upvote 5

On 4/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, Kelsey said:

Anna has got to be pregnant. Per her schedule, she should be birthing in Oct/Nov of this year. She normally doesn't announce until about 5ish months though so we should see a late April-June announcement of M6.

Winner winner chicken dinner for me!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 34
  • Love 3

Color NO ONE surprised here.  Still thought it would be Abbie first.  So I'm going to say Joy will announce next. 

• Upvote 8

Can’t say I’m shocked it’s right on time it seems like. Either Abbie or Joy or potentially both are next.

• Upvote 5

Just saw this on IG. Just served as a reminder that Anna has to sleep with fuckface. ? Seeing him in the video also reminded me why I followed others in the family but not Anna till very recently. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Winner winner chicken dinner for me!

Ok so we buy you a chicken dinner BUT it’s at That fundy chicken joint AND you must eat there on a Sunday right after church gets out!  ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

1 minute ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Ok so we buy you a chicken dinner BUT it’s at That fundy chicken joint AND you must eat there on a Sunday right after church gets out!  ?

Nah-uh. Chick fil a is closed on Sundays. There will be no chicken dinners on the Lord's day!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 18

24 minutes ago, nst said:

how she can have sex with that man is beyond me. 

She doesn’t know she has a choice.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 13
  • I Agree 7

Edit: You beat me, @Kelsey! As your reward FJ will buy you some non-fundy chicken.

Edited by albireo
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Winner winner chicken-etti dinner for me!

FTFY!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 19

Well, right on time as always... 

My prediction names for the new baby are Miriam for a girl and Matthew for a boy.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Anna throws it out in prep for the 1st time moms to announce just before Carlin marries. 

well I mean Anna needs something to brag about remember how she used to say she had the only Duggar grandaughter and she had over half of the grandkids and the only ones with the Duggar names. Well right now she doesn't have half the kids and probably never will again. JInger has a daughter. thought I guess Anna could say she has the only girl with the Duggar last name but then again Kendra could be Pregnant with a girl. and of course there is Garrett who has the Duggar last name so the M's are no longer the only grands to carry the last name. 

Anna really has nothing left to brag about

• Upvote 13

I was having a crappy day but then I saw the news and remembered at least I don't live Anna's life. Six kids by Josh? I'd rather slide down a giant rusty razor blade and land in a pool of alcohol. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

well I mean Anna needs something to brag about remember how she used to say she had the only Duggar grandaughter and she had over half of the grandkids and the only ones with the Duggar names. Well right now she doesn't have half the kids and probably never will again. JInger has a daughter. thought I guess Anna could say she has the only girl with the Duggar last name but then again Kendra could be Pregnant with a girl. and of course there is Garrett who has the Duggar last name so the M's are no longer the only grands to carry the last name. 

Anna really has nothing left to brag about

Well i hope she enjoys being the one with the most kids while it last because i dont think she will hold the title for ever either.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Pickles posted yesterday that one of her “sources” told her Joy is pregnant. Maybe there’s some truth to that?

She posted last November that her sources confirmed Amy’s pregnancy ... but Amy wasn’t pregnant at that stage. IMO Pickles should stick to focusing on tasty hamburger condiments. 

Edited by adidas
Typo
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

So next season will be Jabbie wedding again and seaweed #3 birth, plus kendra and Anna pregnancy  announce, plus maybe a courtship? 

They could easily have another 3 season of Co just with this announce...and then the will be the others Joy, Abbie, Lauren maybe jill and then Jinge...The show could never end gasp! 

• Upvote 10

Wow nice catch on the #16 grand kids thing. My money is on Lauren. She might be due September/October but waiting until later to announce after she feels it’s safer. I bet we see at least one Mother’s Day announcement. Or a few days before mother’s day so they can have all the girls in row, cupping their bump on mother’s day. 

• Upvote 14

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

So next season will be Jabbie wedding again and seaweed #3 birth, plus kendra and Anna pregnancy  announce, plus maybe a courtship? 

They could easily have another 3 season of Co just with this announce...and then the will be the others Joy, Abbie, Lauren maybe jill and then Jinge...The show could never end gasp! 

Counting on really annoys me like six episodes a season. I think TLC is getting tired of them. I mean UP has over twenty episodes a season for BUB yeah they take a break like right now but they aren't super far behind. ending with Christmas and Josie's announcement. Last year their final was Josie's engagement. I bet this year's final will probably be Willow's birth or Carlin's wedding with Willow's birth being the first episode of season 9

• Upvote 5

I would be shocked but I called her next after Kendra announced. Well at least we can say she is predictable. 

• Upvote 4

Wonder if bank O’JB Duggar pays more for each kid produced? Especially for these two to show how God works through forgiveness.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

So, Anna still isn't slowing down drastically yet. There is a chance that every married Duggar could get pregnant this year, which would probably provide some useful public image fodder for the family. That said, I think Joy will quietly wait the recommended amount of time before getting pregnant again after her C-section, just because I suspect Jill did the same.

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic