IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

16 hours ago, xenobia said:

The positives: Anna seems to be enjoying motherhood. They are clearly spacing out the kids a bit - roughly two years in between them. 

The negatives: Everything else.

I don't think they are purposely spacing kids. 2 years gap is normal, especially when you breastfeed (Anna does). And well, with 5 or 6 little children...it's not like couples have a lot of energy for sweet fellowshipping. At least if they are working and raising the kids themselves, which we don't know, but considering Mackyncie's age, Anna has still a lot of chores at home.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Is anyone reminded of Anna Duggar when they watch Game of Thrones and see Gilly?

Didn't occur to me but now that you mention it she does resemble Anna.

• Upvote 3

Well....another lil mouth for JB to support because Josh sure can't. Then again, Anna is still on the show a bit so she's probably the one pulling in the money.

Edited by Tangy Bee
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Does anyone else think Josh looks unwell? If he ended up with a heart attack and died, what would happen to Anna and her 10 kids?

Josh looks sick and depressed.

Josh looks like the average white American southerner who went from the smarmy-smug fratboy look to the greasy-slug middle-aged look with no stops in between ?. honestly in the video i thought he looked like a more content/interactive dad than he has in the past.....but still, ew, Turd.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

Counting On folks, counting on. I’ll bet as long as they keep birthing babies for Fundie Jesus / JB’s bank account and ego, he’ll keeping supporting them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Why aren't fundy women allowed to be fat? Just another fundy hypocrisy. While normal kids would be very let down to discover that their dad has feet of clay, these kids will likely already be indoctrinated (brainwashed) to forgive him when they become of age to understand Josh's misdeeds. So very sad.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Just a point but the only one whose forgiveness and trust he needs is Anna’s. He cheated on her, humiliated her, betrayed her. The kids were either not born or far too young for his actions to directly harm them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

In my own preference and opinion, I think it would be nice to honor grandma Mary Duggar. She really gave up a lot to live in their house and be their laundry helper for a long time. She seems like a caring grandmother. I would love for them to name a girl something honoring her. 

Mary Anna

Mary Ella

Mary Claire

Mary Jane

Oh oh please let it be Mary Jane

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

Matthew is the Smuggar’s equivalent of Julie. It’s almost like a passive aggressive pass over of a perfectly nice name in deference to a turd moniker like Jinger! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

Smuggar baby #6, for some reason, just makes me sad.  Maybe it's that Turd has no known job skills (or job for that matter), no education, and most likely relies financially on Boob.  Anna does seem like a good mother to those kids, so maybe they'll have more options than what Turd and Anna had when they become adults.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

Just a point but the only one whose forgiveness and trust he needs is Anna’s. He cheated on her, humiliated her, betrayed her. The kids were either not born or far too young for his actions to directly harm them. 

Plus the girls he molested.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Matthew is the Smuggar’s equivalent of Julie. It’s almost like a passive aggressive pass over of a perfectly nice name in deference to a turd moniker like Jinger! 

Jim Bob definitely wanted Jordyn to be Julie Grace, Julie Grace was a nicer name than Jordyn Grace Mickaya. I have never liked Jordan for a girl though. The

They might still use Matthew, they have only have had 3 boys so far. I think they will use either Matthew or Max next and after that boy's names that start with M are going to be harder for them. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

They might still use Matthew, they have only have had 3 boys so far. I think they will use either Matthew or Max next and after that boy's names that start with M are going to be harder for them. 

(Yes to Matthew and Max but) I really think they'll use Micah, and soon. Also Mitchell, and Milo/Myles. Trendy gender-conforming l M names certainly seem easier for girls, but unless Anna has all boys from here on out, I don't think they'll run out of names. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, nst said:

how she can have sex with that man is beyond me. 

Maybe he learned a few things from his affairs to make it worth her while?:evil-laugh:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 3

I don't think having sex with prostitutes would make him (or any man) a more sensitive lover, because that transaction is 100%  about HIS satisfaction. 

My larger concern would be that he wants and expects to be doing things with her that he learned from prostitutes, even if she hates it. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

One of them is bound to have twins sooner or later. Anna can keep her crowing rights by having them, esp. those elusive twin girls that failed Michelle.  But Anna has enough to deal with so I hope it’s not her. I don’t want it to Be Jessa because she is smug and self satisfied enough as is.

I will say In their philosophy Anna  can say no to him and is expected to if he asked her to do really perverted and nasty and she deems it ungodly. He can’t force  her have a threesome or S&M for instance. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Why Anna why????

I knew it was coming, but I definitely don’t like it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

I don't think having sex with prostitutes would make him (or any man) a more sensitive lover, because that transaction is 100%  about HIS satisfaction. 

My larger concern would be that he wants and expects to be doing things with her that he learned from prostitutes, even if she hates it. 

There are sex workers out there that focus on helping men (and couples) up their skill set. But, yeah, we know that's not what Josh was up to.

Also. Dear rufus I am sorry I ever gave Anna benefit of the doubt in any way. I rescind my sympathy and empathy. She's a stupid woman in serious denial . There should not be an M6.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 4

Ok is been around 24h from the announce of M6 and the DFO still has on the announce with the M6 as granduggar n16, i'm convice now that it isn't a mistake. Or there is another pregnancy not yet public or Kendra is having twins.

@nickelodeon i was really torn between wtf and barf reaction...every day or so this fundie found a new low bleah

• Upvote 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic