IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

Not surprising given how cagey she was about whether they were going to have more kids. IMO her statement screamed "I'm pregnant and not ready to announce."

Babypocalypse continues. Poor kids.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Babypalooza continues ?

either JIm Bob and Michelle have actually lost count of their grandkids or their is a yet to be announced pregnancy because Currently there are 12 grand kids. Jessa is pregnant with the 13th Kendra with the 14th and Anna with the fifteenth but in the Duggar announcment they said this would the sixteenth grandchild and i don't know unless they are counting Josiah and Lauren's baby which makes no sense because they never counted Anna and Josh's miscarriage. so I really think someone else is pregnant 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

Mason looks like he’s already plotting his escape. ?

Spoiler

B21D9800-DC83-4CA1-93EE-1DAAFE70E253.thumb.jpeg.b936f735637019647e96bcba08cc7963.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10

So here it comes another one M kid...what will yhey name him/her? I hope they will go with something crazy like Marcus Anthony 

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

either JIm Bob and Michelle have actually lost count of their grandkids or their is a yet to be announced pregnancy because Currently there are 12 grand kids. Jessa is pregnant with the 13th Kendra with the 14th and Anna with the fifteenth but in the Duggar announcment they said this would the sixteenth grandchild and i don't know unless they are counting Josiah and Lauren's baby which makes no sense because they never counted Anna and Josh's miscarriage. so I really think someone else is pregnant 

This seems interesting, I put my money on Abbie announce in a couple of weeks then 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Pickles posted yesterday that one of her “sources” told her Joy is pregnant. Maybe there’s some truth to that?

• Upvote 6

The positives: Anna seems to be enjoying motherhood. They are clearly spacing out the kids a bit - roughly two years in between them. 

The negatives: Everything else.

And I agree - it's very likely that someone else is pregnant but hasn't announced. Lots of available candidates: Joy, Abbie, Lauren. Perhaps Jilly Muffin? Don't think it's Jinger. 

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I also think someone else is due before Anna and hasn’t announced yet. Joy? Lauren? Abby? Could be any of them.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

If I count right Anna should give birth around November, so before her there is for sure Jessa and kendra with Jessa due in June and Kendra around October, so if some else is already pregnant and due before her should be around late October early November...

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

So here it comes another one M kid...what will yhey name him/her? I hope they will go with something crazy like Marcus Anthony 

This seems interesting, I put my money on Abbie announce in a couple of weeks then 

Matthew Joshua for a boy and Millicent Annette for a girl are my guesses 

• Upvote 5

I accidentally posted this on upcoming babies instead of here. I think they're still living in the guest warehouse. The announcement looks like it was filmed on the compound. Doesn't seem like the ideal place for 6 kids. Perhaps they have no other options?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Alright, I did some thinking. If we assume that

a) Anna is just past her 12 week mark and

b) another Duggar is pregnant with grandkid #15, since this is supposedly #16,

c) the other pregnant Duggar would be more than 12 weeks pregnant - or at least is ahead of Anna - but haven't announced, that makes us wonder why there has been no public announcement, which would make most sense if it's

d) Lauren, considering that they would want to wait a bit longer this time to announce another pregnancy. 

I could be totally wrong, but it it's Lauren, it adds up. And it would actually make me just a tiny bit happy it it was her and not one of the other girls, considering what they've been through. 

Edited by xenobia
crappy spelling
  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2

I honestly cannot keep up anymore. Anna, Jessa and Kendra pregnant currently. Oh and Amy. Maybe Jinger, Jill, Abbie, Joy and Lauren will get pregnant as well. They can come up with a "we are all pregnant" picture again. Yikes. Same for the Bates.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

So I read Babypalooza, then I read Babypacolypse. I prefer Babypacolypse..

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Pickles posted yesterday that one of her “sources” told her Joy is pregnant. Maybe there’s some truth to that?

well Joy did say that she wanted to at least be pregnant this year when asked after John and Abbey's wedding about expanding their family so yeah I can see that. Austin on the other hand did not look as thrilled. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, xenobia said:

The positives: Anna seems to be enjoying motherhood. They are clearly spacing out the kids a bit - roughly two years in between them. 

The negatives: Everything else.

And I agree - it's very likely that someone else is pregnant but hasn't announced. Lots of available candidates: Joy, Abbie, Lauren. Perhaps Jilly Muffin? Don't think it's Jinger. 

I don't think Anna is purposefully spacing out her kids I think that's just her natural cycle her mom had seven kids with a few miscarriages and her sister Priscilla has a slightly shorter time between babies but not by much. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 2

I gotta be honest guys.  I am a little envious and would love to be pregnant again and have just one more.

SAID NO POOK EVER!

Congrats to Anna because it seems to be what she wants.  Smuggers smile looks pained and not the least bit genuine.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Alright, I did some thinking. If we assume that

a) Anna is just past her 12 week mark and

b) another Duggar is pregnant with grandkid #15, since this is supposedly #16,

c) the other pregnant Duggar would be more than 12 weeks pregnant - or at least is ahead of Anna - but haven't announced, that makes us wonder why there has been no public announcement, which would make most sense if it's

d) Lauren, considering that they would want to wait a bit longer this time to announce another pregnancy. 

I could be totally wrong, but it it's Lauren, it adds up. And it would actually make me just a tiny bit happy it it was her and not one of the other girls, considering what they've been through. 

or Abby who could be like Jessa and wait until 14 weeks to even announce to the family and wanting to hold out announcing publicly. Abby and John do seem more private and I honestly can see Abbey saying no to a filmed birth. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Just now, nst said:

how she can have sex with that man is beyond me. 

Exactly what I think but she would never refuse. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

I honestly cannot keep up anymore. Anna, Jessa and Kendra pregnant currently. Oh and Amy. Maybe Jinger, Jill, Abbie, Joy and Lauren will get pregnant as well. They can come up with a "we are all pregnant" picture again. Yikes. Same for the Bates.

I can see Carlin announcing a pregnancy just before or after Josie gives birth. 

• Upvote 4

So far all my preggo predictions are right. Jessa, Kendra and Anna. I'm calling it Abbie is next 

Every two years like clockwork holy crap.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic