IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

One more baby to dig Anna that much deeper into Josh and the cult.

I think we are going to see a couple more Duggar pregnancies this year. My bet is Joy next, then Abbie. Both very soon. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Why did I think Abbie already announced a pregnancy?  Maybe I just assumed because she got married to a Duggar recently 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Will it be Matthew or Maya? 

Malachi or Mia?

Martin or Melody?

Mitchell or Makayla?

I like Mia. I'm guessing it's going to be a girl, named Mia Rose

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Why did I think Abbie already announced a pregnancy?  Maybe I just assumed because she got married to a Duggar recently 

If she announces within a month you might be a psychic ... you could start your own facebook page and actually be right about stuff. Picles would hate you. 

Edited by Iamtheway
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 22
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

Lauren recently said she wasn't, I'm betting joy then abbie

She didn't say she wasn't. She more avoided the question on Instagram by saying someone made that up. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

EEWWWWWWWWWAAAAHHHHH!

gross. 

That's what I said.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I really hope this is their last child. Josh hasn't seemed genuinely interested in the kids since before Marcus. Poor M kids

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

I joked on the Joe and Kendra thread, when someone said they had a relative called Marie Antoinette, that Josh and Anna could use that name since they already have a Marcus Anthony. So that is my girls name suggestion. 

For a boy I think either Matthew or Maxwell and for middle names I'll go with Joshua or Robert, to use Jim Bob's middle name.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Ok guys I did almost tear up watching the video ... the kids are SO happy. It reminded me of whenever I would find out I was having a new sibling (I have four). If only they weren’t in a cult :( 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 2

Not surprised by this in the least. Anna has always seemed to love being a mom & seems much more hands-on than Michelle. And i love how happy the kids seem. 

I’m curious to see where this babypallooza goes. We could potentially see 8* Duggar pregnancies in the next few months: 

Already pregnant: Jessa, Kendra, Anna, Amy* (do we count her?)

High possibility of announcement soon (next 3 months): Lauren, Joy, Abbie

Possible but not very likely (next 3 months): Jill & Jinger

I will be shocked if they all end up pregnant before Jessa is due, but stranger things have happened. 

• Upvote 23

Do the Smuggars usually announce the jinder?

Based on their first and middle naming schemes I'm guessing Micah Rudolph (Suzette's father's name was Melvin Rudolph and apparently went by Rudy for parts of his life; also sounds like Maya Rudolph which brings me enjoyment) for a boy and Mia Faith for a girl. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

Not surprised by this in the least. Anna has always seemed to love being a mom & seems much more hands-on than Michelle. And i love how happy the kids seem. 

I’m curious to see where this babypallooza goes. We could potentially see 8* Duggar pregnancies in the next few months: 

Already pregnant: Jessa, Kendra, Anna, Amy* (do we count her?)

High possibility of announcement soon (next 3 months): Lauren, Joy, Abbie

Possible but not very likely (next 3 months): Jill & Jinger

I will be shocked if they all end up pregnant before Jessa is due, but stranger things have happened. 

Why did I forget that Jessa is pregnant? lol. I'm waiting on the group pregnancy shot (Jill, Anna and Jessa) (Joy, Kendra, Jinger). It's going to be a crowded picture if the other pregnancies happen.  lol

• Upvote 7

If they announced at the end of the first trimester then she’d be due in the first couple of weeks in November. I only know this because I hit 10 weeks today and I’m due in mid to late November. It’s possible they waited a bit longer to announce though - I think the Smuggars have done that in the past, though I don’t know if that’s been a consistent thing for them.

I’m not surprised by this. Like others have said, the Smuggars have pretty defined spacing at this point and their beliefs don’t really seem to allow women the right to say no to their husbands. It was most likely bound to happen at some point. I’m glad to hear from others that Anna and the kids at least sound excited (no clue about Josh as I didn’t watch the video), but I still feel badly for this baby and all the kids being born into IBLP or other forms of Fundamentalism. I don’t doubt their parents love them and think they’re doing right by them, but it pains me greatly to know these kids are going to be raised with such ugly beliefs and limited life options. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 4

I know I'm like super late on the bandwagon here considering they announced it a few hours ago so this has already likely been said but maybe it's not too late for the baby-splosion of 2019 to be a real thing for the duggars this year. ha. and im sure they'll only ramp up from here in the next few years

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

So here it comes another one M kid...what will yhey name him/her? I hope they will go with something crazy like Marcus Anthony 

This seems interesting, I put my money on Abbie announce in a couple of weeks then 

Same - Abbie or Joy... or maybe both soon. 

• I Agree 1

Only slightly off topic - congratulations @VelociRapture! I was ridiculously pleased to read the word "velocibaby" again lol wishing you a smooth and reassuringly-routine pregnancy and delivery x 

Edited by Ais
  • Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

or Abby who could be like Jessa and wait until 14 weeks to even announce to the family and wanting to hold out announcing publicly. Abby and John do seem more private and I honestly can see Abbey saying no to a filmed birth. 

I agree completely, and I hope that if/when she is pregnant, if she chooses not to be filmed, that she is respected and not pushed into something she's uncomfortable with for the sake of the show / money. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Well I do know  Jill must be checking the tests every day now. Like the song says All that’s she wants is another baby...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, Silas said:

I was having a crappy day but then I saw the news and remembered at least I don't live Anna's life. Six kids by Josh? I'd rather slide down a giant rusty razor blade and land in a pool of alcohol. 

AMEN - this ALL DAY LONG 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I saw this news on Reddit and my reaction was *deep sigh* “Oh Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?” 

My boyfriend: “What did the fundies do now?”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 44
  • Love 1

I do admire how Priscilla just gives birth at home and then is up and about like any other day. People make fun of her but in my book she is a badass.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic