IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Anna is quickly becoming an absolutely horrible human being in my eyes. She may have always been that way, but I felt bad for her when I saw what Josh had done. Now, nope. Shut the fuck up Anna. 

I'm with you on this. I was hoping she would have learned something since the Josh scandals, I don't think she has and at this point I don't think she will. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Anna is quickly becoming an absolutely horrible human being in my eyes. She may have always been that way, but I felt bad for her when I saw what Josh had done. Now, nope. Shut the fuck up Anna. 

Same here, I didn't really follow them in the days before the scandals broke but heard heard her and Josh posted stuff like that all the time. Anna posting stuff about other people's relationships, when her own husband cheated on her and even paid to join a cheating website just shows that she has learned nothing from what happened. People are rightly going to point out that Josh is a cheat and molested his sister's and another girl in his teens.

Anna never bothered me before or after the scandals but now I am starting to dislike her more and more every time she posts crap.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

I don’t think Anna is inherently a horrible person. She is just ignorant and lacks curiosity, intelligence or both. She also has no self worth at all. The result is that she is like a cushion and bears the imprint of the last person who sat on her. So she spouts this horrible rubbish because it is what she’s has been told. If she were suddenly told something sensible then she would spout that.  I think she is quite a good example of the notion that someone doesn’t have to be a “bad person” or have “bad intentions” to be just as dangerous as someone who is and/or does. All it takes is a toxic combination of factors of which the overriding problem is ignorance and a related closed mind. That is why I always consider education to be so important.  It should replace an empty mind with an open one.

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

Anna and her kind actively work to take away the rights of others and create a theocracy. Parroting the cult doesn't change the fact they hurt people.

• Upvote 24
  • Love 3

Sorry can’t post links with my phone but here’s a screenshot. Arkansas is tired of his crap.

Spoiler

0C801A47-020E-41DA-9705-0D90FD4255A9.jpeg.c560f8420dd04d0df086266fc47b72d3.jpeg

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

I've sort of wondered if they sold the house because Josh may have had to return to Jesus Rehab for a refresher course or something, but it looks like he was still hanging around as of St. Patrick's Day, so I don't know. 

• Upvote 3

With all the real estate the family has, a move may not be a big deal.  Another thought is that they might be having neighbor problems.  I wonder what kind of a neighbor Joshley is.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Sorry can’t post links with my phone but here’s a screenshot. Arkansas is tired of his crap.

Hide contents

0C801A47-020E-41DA-9705-0D90FD4255A9.jpeg.c560f8420dd04d0df086266fc47b72d3.jpeg

Look at him ... it’s like the smugness just oozes out of every pore on him. :puke-left:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

On 4/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, tabitha2 said:

I have known man many fine priests I would trust to watch my child. But let’s paint the Sins of some perverted individuals onto thousands of Good , humane, kind  men in every part of the world . That always is just right? 

The "good" priest my parents and their local friends trusted to watch all the kids is dead. He killed himself when the law was catching up to him for murdering two men. One of them was confronting him because he found out that he was sexually abusing young men (usually 15+ years old), the other was likely killed because he witnessed the murder. 

Most of the other priests we knew (and trusted) at the time at least knew about the way he was sexually abusing children and were okay with him just being shuffled off to another church where no one knew. Most priests at least knew a little (if not a lot) about what was happening and chose to keep quiet. 

• Upvote 10
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 1

Huh.  I would hardly know Anna in that picture. Her face looks so different.

• I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Does Josh look slimmer, or is he holding in his stomach?

He looks leaner, and pretty tanned for so early in the season. Maybe he’s working at some outdoors job.

• I Agree 3

5 hours ago, miss_batson said:

Just the new family pitcure update.

Cute kids. Shame their parents are such hateful bigots. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Almost 34,000 likes. I guess Josh's behavior doesn't bother some people.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Almost 34,000 likes. I guess Josh's behavior doesn't bother some people.

Some leg humpers will still do it no matter what. :(

• Upvote 5

If you present the leg, they will hump.

Josh is standing at a VERY contrived angle to make himself look slimmer via illusion.  He was definitely positioned by someone with that in mind.  If he was standing at a more natural angle, he'd look larger.  Also, it looks like there may have been some light editing done to this photo, especially around Josh's upper body line.

Anna needs a different shade of brow filler and should use a lighter hand with it.  Her brow filler matches my brows, and I have MUCH darker hair/brows than Anna.  That would make all the difference in the world to her look.  Otherwise, I think she looks great.  I just really hate "caterpillar brows".  

• Upvote 4

When did facial hair become acceptable for the Duggars?  I know it has been around for years now, but I still find it a bit shocking to see on them. Did it start with DWreck? Have JB & M ever commented on that, in light of their comments on the pants-wearing daughters? I know the boys used to wear collared shirts & no short, IIRC.  Now they are always in all kinds of printed t-shirts & at least long shorts.  We talk a lot about the changes in the girls' dressing standards, but the boys' standards seemed to have changed, too.

• Upvote 14

Shame about the cult. They have cute kids, I wish that the kids would escape the cult. Free the M-Kids! 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

When did facial hair become acceptable for the Duggars?  I know it has been around for years now, but I still find it a bit shocking to see on them. Did it start with DWreck? Have JB & M ever commented on that, in light of their comments on the pants-wearing daughters? I know the boys used to wear collared shirts & no short, IIRC.  Now they are always in all kinds of printed t-shirts & at least long shorts.  We talk a lot about the changes in the girls' dressing standards, but the boys' standards seemed to have changed, too.

I thought the facial hair being bad was a Gothard thing, but the Duggars never commented on it. Josh grew a bit of a beard once, when they were touring Europe or something; it showed in a video of them marching in a parade. Then in came Derick who wasn't COMPLETELY clean-shaven. Nothing was ever mentioned, at least that I know of.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 6 April 2019 at 2:09 PM, Iamtheway said:

Look at him ... it’s like the smugness just oozes out of every pore on him. :puke-left:

He has the same smug look as donnie Trumpface junior. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Josh could weight 600 lb or be as athletic as Usain Bolt. His smug face would still make me squirm. :ew:

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:01 AM, SadieJane said:

Essentially, they want to offer to pay for you to go on retreat. They pay for everything and you go. They will pay you a month severance, offer the 1 on 1, provide you with legal aid, and all you have to do is leave the abortion industry and join the non profit jesus one instead. Job wise the offer to help you build (pad)your resume.

imagine if you were thinking of quitting anyway, hell yes I will take a month of pay free and then piss off....

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic