IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

Does anyone else think Josh looks unwell? If he ended up with a heart attack and died, what would happen to Anna and her 10 kids?

Josh looks sick and depressed.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

If it’s a girl they can name her Madison Ashley.

i agree @luv2laugh Josh doesn’t look well, but then he never really did, I always thought he was pretty pasty and greasy looking.   If he dropped dead Anna and the kids would be taken care of because Jesus and public opinion, they would be a lot better off.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

I can't help but feel this pregnancy completely explains all the rabid pro-life stuff on her insta and twitter early this month. Maybe that makes me completely uncharitable but ?‍♀️

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

8 hours ago, SillyDillys said:

So far all my preggo predictions are right. Jessa, Kendra and Anna. I'm calling it Abbie is next 

Every two years like clockwork holy crap.

The picture is now gone but there was one of John and Abbie posing together and he had his hands on her stomach. I’ll see if I can find it. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I can't help but feel this pregnancy completely explains all the rabid pro-life stuff on her insta and twitter early this month. Maybe that makes me completely uncharitable but ?‍♀️

She probably had to talk herself out of a secret termination.  Do you have to bring a notarized letter from the headship to get one in Arkansas?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

7 minutes ago, Silly_Rabbit said:

The picture is now gone but there was one of John and Abbie posing together and he had his hands on her stomach. I’ll see if I can find it. 

I remember seeing that and thinking the same thing. I think it was a group picture with other siblings. If it's gone now then I really do wonder.

• Upvote 6

Just now, coffeebean7 said:

I remember seeing that and thinking the same thing. I think it was a group picture with other siblings. If it's gone now then I really do wonder.

I found it, I saved it for a post and had forgotten about it. It was public at the time so I should be ok with posting it here. 

BA0B4104-BA5D-4011-A925-7424754625EE.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

silly rabbit - yes that's it!

I also suspect that Anna's relatively early announcement (for her I think anyway) is because someone else (Abbie) is announcing a pregnancy soon.

• I Agree 1

I think Josh is trying to make the best of it and Anna is constantly wondering whether he's just trying to make the best of it.   

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

Matthew for a boy, Madeleine for a girl. Not surprised by this announcement in the least. 

I also suspect Abbie and Lauren are both pregnant and will announce within the next few weeks. 

• Upvote 6

I just check again DFO and the reference to the 16 granchild is still there, it seems even more that it isn't a typo...

I'm going to guess is a girl just because there have been so many boys born on the family

Edited by Italiangirl
Adjust my writing
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I honestly can't even summon up a congratulations for them.

That said, I hope Anna has a healthy pregnancy and the baby will be born safely. 

Josh is still a pig. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 13

According to the analysis on duggar data it seems they choose to announce on the earlier side of the pregnancy. So or they are moving back to the old days in wich she announce preatty early or there really is another Duggar pregnant who is not ready to announce yet. I could see a mass photo shoot for mother day with at least 4 pregnant Duggar cuddling their belly and arching the back to show more 

• Upvote 4

When Josie is 18 Anna will be 39 and probably still firtile so it’s likely there will be a time when there’s a possibility of 19 Duggar babies gestating at the same time ... imagine that photo! 

???????????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4
  • Rufus Bless 25
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

@Iamtheway that is a really scary scenario! I think we will lost the track before that photo. If you start to consider the number of possible pregnancy from now on it seems that there will never be a pregnancy drought again. Scary!

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

According to the analysis on duggar data it seems they choose to announce on the earlier side of the pregnancy. So or they are moving back to the old days in wich she announce preatty early or there really is another Duggar pregnant who is not ready to announce yet. I could see a mass photo shoot for mother day with at least 4 pregnant Duggar cuddling their belly and arching the back to show more 

I read Duggar Data as saying she doesn't know how far along Anna is, but using the average announcement data she's tentatively guessing she's due Oct 22nd. 

• Thank You 1

for some reason, this came to mind:

Are we taking bets on when J&M will reach 20 grandkids?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

Are we taking bets on when J&M will reach 20 grandkids?

At this rate I will say early next year  (2020) like before June if you count the announce too. If you count only the already born then I will say December 2020

Edited by Italiangirl
Clearing born and unborn
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

To make things extra weird and squicky, we'll see a group photoshoot of all the pregnant couples kissing with Boob and Mullet in the middle giving the thumbs up.

Until today, most of the recent tabloidy articles I noticed online talked about Anna's drastic weight loss. I guess now it'll be all about her baby bump. :my_rolleyes:

If the Bates follow the babypalooza trend, I really hope there's some happy news for Michael.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2

Poor Anna. And poor Mykenzie, who must be approaching sister-mom age. 

I’m throwing in Miranda for a girl and Maddox for a boy.

I have no idea who the next announcement is coming from, but I predict it will be made before Jessa’s due date. 

• Upvote 4

In my own preference and opinion, I think it would be nice to honor grandma Mary Duggar. She really gave up a lot to live in their house and be their laundry helper for a long time. She seems like a caring grandmother. I would love for them to name a girl something honoring her. 

Mary Anna

Mary Ella

Mary Claire

Mary Jane

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Well, Anna's right on time. I'll go with Madeline Annette for a girl and still not giving up on Matthew Joshua for a boy. But that Marie Antoinette would be hilarious. 

Edited by JordynDarby5
  • Upvote 4

Twins named Mary Sue and Mary Jane.  That way FJ will have even more excuse for snark and really bad Jokes :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic