IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

4 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Does God care if men get fat?

Apparently not. They are the headships and can do whatever they want.

Ugh! :my_sick:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Anna can say no to him. She can tell him she is praying. Prayer is one Biblical way she can say no to him.

Maybe Michelle has a calendar tracking Anna’s pregnancies and starts treating her nasty if she doesn’t have an announcement on time.

Anna could say no, and maybe she has in the past, but at the same time, I feel like marital rape is probably common in these kinds of relationships. Or just general chipping away at the wife's reasons for saying no. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 4

My joke name predictions for M6 are based on unfortunate characters from Harry Potter:

Mundungus Fletcher for a boy, Millicent Bulstrode for a girl.

All joking aside, I hope the kid at least gets a decent M name. They didn't choose to be born into a cult, or the spawn of Joshley.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I don't think having sex with prostitutes would make him (or any man) a more sensitive lover, because that transaction is 100%  about HIS satisfaction. 

My larger concern would be that he wants and expects to be doing things with her that he learned from prostitutes, even if she hates it. 

Unlikely.   She is his wife, mother of his children, the meek and humble breeder who keeps sweet and stays submissive while serving him.  The prostitutes are filthy, unworthy, unsaved temptresses whose immodesty was the tool of the devil that forced Josh to fall.  He wouldn't do "pervy" things with his wife,  because then she would be less "pure" and therefore not a godly wife.  They live Madonna/whore complex to the maximum.   

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

I'm going with my previous M baby name guess: Money Redemption Duggar. 

Works for boy or girl, has a nice pious ring to it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1

I'm going with Matthew Joshua for a boy and Melissa Faith for a girl.

I've been thinking about why they that this was grandchild #16. I believe it is because someone else is pregnant. I'm guessing that whoever it is likely due between Kendra and Anna and are just waiting a bit to announce. The options are Joy, Jill, Abbie, Lauren, and Jinger. My gut tells me it's probably Lauren. No specific reason why. I feel like we should keep a lookout for the next 2-3 weeks for another announcement. I don't necessarily think that it was oversight or just a typo. I believe these people love keeping track of the grandchildren they have. Isn't Jim Bob's goal to get to 200?

I'm personally expecting another announcement this week for whoever is having #15. I'm guessing Lauren is having #15 and that Abbie will have #17 in December. Jill, Joy and Jinger are wildcards. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Do you all feel like Anna is happy with the whole M name theme? I feel like she kind of got stuck with it because she was the first married/to have multiple children, and was pregnant at the same time as Michelle, and her taught to be submissive heart didn't know how to do anything but nod when everybody asked about "their letter". I wonder what names she'd do if she started later, once the pressure of first in-law was off. 

Edited by Babysitter
  • Upvote 7

Strange that they would let the cat out of the bag like this. Seems pretty careless before an announcement.  Wouldn't be at all surprised to see another announcement soon though.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Do you all feel like Anna is happy with the whole M name theme? 

Truthfully she doesn't strike me as a particularly introspective person. And I'm putting it politely.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

As far as letter themes go, M is one of the better ones. So many options. Come to think of it, 3 of names I've used for stripping have started with M, including my current moneymaking moniker. 

#15 is probably Lauren, who's not ready to announce.

• Upvote 9

Anna seemed really into the M name theme when they first had Mack. She was 19, right? Anna has always been very into being a Duggar. 

I feel like there are even odds between someone else being due before Anna or the writer of that post just getting mixed up. They don't usually scoop their own announcements, so I feel like they'd just say "so excited for another grandbaby joining us this fall" instead of listing a number. Jim Bob has definitely gotten mixed up on this before. 

Honestly, until a baby starts having some personality, I have a very hard time calling it's name or even sometimes existence to mind. There are so many new babies at my small church and I do a lot of "look at this little one" or "what a sweetie." 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Do you all feel like Anna is happy with the whole M name theme? I feel like she kind of got stuck with it because she was the first married/to have multiple children, and was pregnant at the same time as Michelle, and her taught to be submissive heart didn't know how to do anything but nod when everybody asked about "their letter". I wonder what names she'd do if she started later, once the pressure of first in-law was off. 

To be honest i think M is not a bad letter to be stuck with. There is plenty of nice normal names starting with M for both girls and boys.  Probably one of the best letters, after E and A.

• Upvote 11

Like I said before very soon all these Duggar grands will blend together. Who can keep up with 30 grandchildren they will have in five years?  Babies and pregnancies should be special, memorable events to get excited about and anticipate but This family is Quantity of Quality so honestly I can’t get mad, disappointed, happy or excited for them.         Just another facebook announcement at this point.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

46 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I'm going with Matthew Joshua for a boy and Melissa Faith for a girl.

I've been thinking about why they that this was grandchild #16. I believe it is because someone else is pregnant. I'm guessing that whoever it is likely due between Kendra and Anna and are just waiting a bit to announce. The options are Joy, Jill, Abbie, Lauren, and Jinger. My gut tells me it's probably Lauren. No specific reason why. I feel like we should keep a lookout for the next 2-3 weeks for another announcement. I don't necessarily think that it was oversight or just a typo. I believe these people love keeping track of the grandchildren they have. Isn't Jim Bob's goal to get to 200?

I'm personally expecting another announcement this week for whoever is having #15. I'm guessing Lauren is having #15 and that Abbie will have #17 in December. Jill, Joy and Jinger are wildcards. What do you guys think?

ITA except I think Abbie and Lauren are swapped around. 

• Upvote 2

I did a name search for M-names. And my guesses are [emoji702] Miriam Suzette [emoji701] Martin Robert.

I think they are classic when it come to naming their kids (except for the spelling of Mackynzie, but I blame that for them being very young). So I don’t believe in any nicknames for names, or modern names. And I do believe they will choose names with two or more syllables and with five letters or more.

I’m guessing Martin since it goes nice with the other boys, and I’m with those that think that Matthew will never be an option, because if it was it would have already been used. And Miriam is a classic biblical name.

Btw they could have many children with ok M-names [emoji1787]

6dff9c6c34a3e16439e55326ecaaa6fd.jpg&key=f8523e459ebbd5a1e0d47dd5291db9a22f41876f2ba113808480f550e6b35a57abb259ade48d1a592ef29a2dd3edfd03.jpg&key=5f2c152d2fd9903d0fd7fe353848701c02068b21dfb3a0894c70e397f1285380

• Upvote 4

At the time they chose the “M” theme, the Duggars was still the model Christian fundy family and TLC’s golden child. I am sure Josh and Anna thought they would be the next generation Jim Bob and Michelle. 

I don’t think it’s surprising Anna is pregnant. She chose to stay with a man she knew molested his sisters and cheated on her. There is no reason to believe she wouldn’t continue to have sex and more children with him. 

It’s not surprising when any Duggar woman gets pregnant. I don’t believe any are using birth control or trying to space their children out.  I think it’s more likely some get pregnant easily and others can go years having regular, unprotected sex and just not get pregnant. We so badly want to believe some are waiting to have children, trying to limit the number of children or, in Anna’s case, not having sex with a repulsive husband but none of them have done anything that should lead someone to believe that is the case. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 10

18 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Good luck being the ever-thinning glue holding your parents' marriage together, Marmaduke. 

I'm now going to refer to the baby as Marmaduke XD 

• Upvote 9

Matthew could still get used. They're on #6, and Anna will likely be fertile for at 15+ more years. If she's birthing every 2 years until she's in her late 40's, that could be 8 more kids (I'm imagining things will slow down a bit in her late 30's,  but still).

Boob and Jichelle had Jinger, Josiah, Jeremiah, and Jedidiah before using the more pedestrian Justin, James, Jason, and Jennifer.

• Upvote 7

What is this fishing contraption they are shilling now? They apparently love fishing but are terrible at it so now they have this thing and are running a competition with the company.

Where did all of these paid partnerships suddenly come from? I feel like Jim Bob announced to all of the couples that the ones who grift the most sponsorships will get a car upgrade or a couples retreat.

IMG_1921.PNG

IMG_1922.PNG

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

For those keeping track of my Grandduggar Mnemonic:

My Mother Made Internet Memes Starring Henry Seewald Making Glittery Green Frogs Singing Drunk Malarkey

(Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Israel, Meredith, Spurgeon, Henry, Samuel, Mason, Gideon, Garrett, Felicity, Baby Seewald, Baby Duggar, M6.)

I’ll have to update it soon enough, so enjoy this version while it lasts.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

Could it be that they are counting Josiah and Lauren's baby that they miscarried in the "16 grandkids" business?

• Rufus Bless 1

3 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Could it be that they are counting Josiah and Lauren's baby that they miscarried in the "16 grandkids" business?

It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. 

Then it would be 17 grandkids because Anna also had a miscarriage.

• I Agree 12

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic