IGNORED

Lori Alexander 55: God Frowns Upon Lying, Lori

Coconut Flan

58 minutes ago, Liza said:

Does she even know what these men are all about?  They are Christians?  What? They are increasing in number, really ?   What???

The more charitable assumption might be that she thinks these men are simply going about their lives without intimate relationships with women, which if that's all it was would just be a lifestyle choice.  However, since Lori always assumes the worst of anyone who disagrees with her...well, I lean towards assuming that she knows and agrees with most of the MGTOW message, because they have being hateful and self-absorbed in common. 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid cows.

First, a wife who hasn't worked is entitled to 1/2 her husband's SS benefits. She is automatically enrolled in Medicare at age 65. Depending on income, she would also be eligible for Medicaid to cover what Medicare doesn't. 

Are these women so willingly stupid they can't google SS benefits for widows? Goddammit these idiots piss me right the fuck off. 

I challenge you Lori Alexander to get off your lazy ass and outside your pathetic little plastic bubble that you live in. (Ya know the one where you vaction for months at a time and can't even be bothered to be with you poor dying mother. Granted I'm sure your family didn't want to be around your nastiness either. But still)

I would normally suggest volunteering  your time in a woman's shelter, but I wouldn't wish your brand of "christianity " upon my wosrt enemy. 

Woman and their children are murdered and maimed and thrown out of their homes everyday trying to practice what you preach. The only thing I can agree on in this bull shit garbage you are spewing is yes the world is an evil place with evil people. You Lori Alexander are one of them. 

20180929_115230.png

20180929_114849.png

12 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Stupid cows.

First, a wife who hasn't worked is entitled to 1/2 her husband's SS benefits. She is automatically enrolled in Medicare at age 65. Depending on income, she would also be eligible for Medicaid to cover what Medicare doesn't. 

Are these women so willingly stupid they can't google SS benefits for widows? Goddammit these idiots piss me right the fuck off. 

My mom only worked until she was in her 30s (when I was born) and gets most of my dad's SS benefits. She only got penalized a little because she didnt wait for 3 years to turn 65. 

3 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

My mom only worked until she was in her 30s (when I was born) and gets most of my dad's SS benefits. She only got penalized a little because she didnt wait for 3 years to turn 65. 

I think it's more than 1/2 if you have your own work credits. I know my grandmother (wicked lady she was) took her benefits at 65 and then at 70 filed to get 1/2 of my grandfather's (her X-husband) benefits. It ended up being more $$. My SS will be higher than hubby's b/c I've worked longer and made more $$. He can have 1/2 of mine :) But, we also have Navy retirement and medical benefits to look forward to, in just under 4 years (he retired out of the reserves).

And here we have it, also inevitable, referencing that f-ing Return of Kings site.  If Lori really does any 'research' she would know that these are people she shouldn't be associated with...right?  I started to type 'doesn't want to be associated with,' but it seems she does.  

6871671.jpg

What women are they running into or is a woman's "degraded state" directly related to the asshole men? 

What men are these and where are they? They have mighty big mouths on the internet but I'm willing to bet if a real, flesh and blood woman were to tell them they're a bunch of assholes, they'd go running back to their basements in tears. 

Yeah, I was married to an idiot like that...notice the word "was". These morons wouldn't know a "real man" if he reached out and punched them in the face. 

Since I'm blocked from actually commenting on Lori's page and i figure her and Ken like to pop over here and read I'll post it here. The bible has more books than Titus 2 Lori. The bible also has this to say 

Proverbs 9:13-18

13 Foolishness is like a loud woman; she does not have wisdom or knowledge. 14She sits at the door of her house at the highest place in the city. 15 She calls out to those who are passing by, who are going along, minding their own business.16 She says to those who are uneducated, "Come in here, you foolish people! 17Stolen water is sweeter, and food eaten in secret tastes better." 18 But these people don't know that everyone who goes there dies, that her guests end up deep in the grave.

You Lori are a fool and a manipulator. You care nothing about women. 

Screenshot_20180929-141405.png

2 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

After my dad's death, my mom no longer receives her smaller benefit and gets my dad's entire amount. I believe that is standard. 

My mother worked from age 19 until I was born (including my brother's first 5.5 years). She returned to work for a short time when I was about six months old because my dad was unable to work due to an illness for a few months (and was self employed at the time) and there was an opportunity at her previous job to cover someone else's leave due to surgery. She returned to full time work when I was 13 then worked until retirement. Her social security was substantially smaller than dad's due to the time out of the workforce and because of lower paying jobs. 

I'm assuming that she is going to hell especially because of working when my brother was little and that few months when I was a baby. Both were out of financial necessity. And she went back when I was 13 to help pay for my brother's college and kept working in anticipation of helping with mine. Later, she was the one able to get insurance benefits for the family when my dad was self-employed again. I think she did exactly the right thing because it was what was best for the family. And that's what all women and men should consider when making employment decisions. Not warped interpretations of ancient texts. (And I say that as a Christian person!). Lori and her ilk are full of shit. 

Both my parents received max benefits because they worked so many years (evil woman that my mother was).  When my dad died, my mom's went up by about $5 a month since she was already drawing at the high end of the allowance.  I plan to take mine at 62 in 3 more years.  

Lori's claim to be a teacher is an insult to teachers everywhere.  The "older women" among us know how annoying a record was when the needle got stuck in a scratch on the record player -- that's Lori.  

I've got a big gap in earnings, and the few years lately of occasional employment. BUT, by the time I retire, I believe benefits are determined on your last 3-5 years working. So we shall see what we shall see. 

I'll get survivor's benefits from the Navy too. More than the cash, the medical is worth every penny...800 bucks a year and a very small deductible. I can't wait to drop my medical insurance! Fortunately, I don't have to cover hubs, he has his VA benefits which are worth more than I can ever say. I mean, insulin pump - about 10K. Pump supplies (including CGM sensors) about 1k/mo. Insulin and other meds - about 5k/mo. We pay about 200 bucks every 3 months for co-pays. But it pisses me off that other people can't access these things because they're cost-prohibitive. "Pro-life" my ass. Don't these dolts realize that people who can afford good health care are more productive, have less mental health issues? JFC...they make me want to throat-punch every single one of them. 

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

And here we have it, also inevitable, referencing that f-ing Return of Kings site.  If Lori really does any 'research' she would know that these are people she shouldn't be associated with...right?  I started to type 'doesn't want to be associated with,' but it seems she does.  

6871671.jpg

She truly gets off on having all of the commenters just trash the hell out of women, generalize negatively about all women, etc.  It must make her feel superior to every other female, otherwise why do it?  She must secretly feel like shit compared to everyone else, so this allows her to feel superior.  Only feeling like others are inferior to her and getting others to agree can make her feel better about herself.

I just don't understand how anyone could be so extreme along with being so truly cruel and superficial.  Lori is so self-absorbed that she doesn't care about the harm she is causing, as long as it makes her feel good and she gets attention from it.  I hope that she receives help for her mental and emotional issues before it's too late.

Speaking of SS benefits; when my dad died, he and my mother had been divorced for about thirty years. 

Because my mother had never remarried and because they had been married more than ten years, she received his full benefits. My stepmother, his widow, also received his full benefits. 

It actually made me quite angry because my mother hated him and, even on the day of his funeral, was saying vile things to me about him. Yet, she benefited from his death and was (still is) so smug about it. 

If a man says he's going his own way because of "evil women" she's all for it. But if a woman says she's going her own way due to abusive men, Lori is like "no,no, no God calls you to put up with his "abusive" behaviors. Women are to marry blah blah blah". 

Seriously most women I meet are genuinely nice people going about their business. What these guys mean is not that they're bad women but just that they won't put up with my abusive crap. They don't like that they have consequences for their actions towards women. I've read what this group has to say about women and would classify none of them as nice guys. 

I wonder how many of these MGTOW are actually gay and, because they are conservative Christians, they "can't" let people know that. So, they say women are not good enough for them. 

I write this because I know a situation that played out like that. A man from our church (he was not MGTOW) has recently come out as gay and is being open about his longtime relationship with his partner. However, he hid this for years. Those of us who have known him a for long time knew but we all also knew it was his story to tell and so we just went along with the charade. And it was a charade (for lack of a better word - I don't mean to disparage him) because his ultra conservative grandmother, who raised him, was completely unaware and he had not chosen to tell her. One time she said to me "He really wants to get married but he has told me that there are just no true Christian women out there. You know, women who want to cook and raise children and be a good Christian wife."  Maybe he actually told her that, maybe she was grasping at straws.  

I just nodded and said "I see."  

He was scared to let his conservative family know. He did lose a lot of friends when he came out but I was so relieved for him to finally be living his truth and happy that he was in a loving relationship. 

I don't in any way pity these MGTOW, but wonder how many of them are actually hiding something they feel is shameful. 

And wow! I hope I worded all of this correctly. 

4 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Speaking of SS benefits; when my dad died, he and my mother had been divorced for about thirty years. 

Because my mother had never remarried and because they had been married more than ten years, she received his full benefits. My stepmother, his widow, also received his full benefits. 

It actually made me quite angry because my mother hated him and, even on the day of his funeral, was saying vile things to me about him. Yet, she benefited from his death and was (still is) so smug about it. 

Because I was married to Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 for more than ten years and because of the time frame in which I was born, I had the option of choosing to collect his Social Security benefits instead of my own. I didn’t, because mine are higher (*snigger*). I had the option of collecting under his from 66-70, then collecting mine at the higher age 70 rate, but decided not to, because it would have been harder to make ends meet that way for the next four years.

I wonder how much make up Lori needs to cover the green.... Guess she didn't want to piss off the son and dil by posting her garbage on Emily's page. I noticed Lori's comments are gone on the Emily's review of "Girl, Wash Your Face"

Screenshot_20180929-205107.png

She's such a ****. I don't like using that word, but I'm out of adjectives. Self-righteous, ignorant, stupid, self-centered, lazy cow. Ken, I know you lurk here. Shut your wife up. She should not be allowed to spread her poison any further. 

2 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

She's such a ****. I don't like using that word, but I'm out of adjectives. Self-righteous, ignorant, stupid, self-centered, lazy cow. Ken, I know you lurk here. Shut your wife up. She should not be allowed to spread her poison any further. 

I generally hit my quota of bad words by 9:10am if I read her garbage. She is an utter nightmare.  My hubby says I need to quit reading her crap since it puts me in a foul mood. ?? 

I read here while I'm waiting to plot things. The plot function has a glitch in it and takes forfuckingever to do it's thing. So, I take all my aggravation and frustration out on the cow. 

PS. It's 6:16pm PDT and I'm at work...got here at 7:40 this morning

Ladies so I was scrolling through my uncle's Facebook page, the one who's friends with the Alexanders. Weeelll Ken commented on one of my uncles supporting Kavanaugh posts and I'm so tempted to reply back because I doubt my uncle would delete me. Basically Ken thinks democrats are doing everything to disrupt Trump's choice for Supreme Court.  I would share a photo but I want to respect my uncle's privacy.  It just wigs me out that they might interact more than I thought. They're too close for comfort. 

4 hours ago, Momto2Princesses said:

I wonder how much make up Lori needs to cover the green.... Guess she didn't want to piss off the son and dil by posting her garbage on Emily's page. I noticed Lori's comments are gone on the Emily's review of "Girl, Wash Your Face"

Screenshot_20180929-205107.png

Oh my. Why is it impossible for her to mind her own business? They are allowed to think different things from her. Sometimes you've just got to know when to shut up. Proclaiming loudly on the internet that you are right isn't going any place, Lori. Stop.

11 hours ago, feministxtian said:

She's such a ****. I don't like using that word, but I'm out of adjectives

See You Next Tuesday?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived