IGNORED

Lori Alexander 55: God Frowns Upon Lying, Lori

Coconut Flan

23 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think Ken said here ages ago that they have one of those Christian "insurances" like Samaritan, although he wasn't specific which one.  I highly suspect Kenny boy has paid out of his own pocket for most of Lori's very expensive health care.

I also highly suspect that Kenny has very little set aside/ invested for retirement.  The way Lori throws money around on woo and $14 butter I suspect he finds it hard to budget for retirement.  I wonder if he's hoping Lori's dad will leave them a bundle? 

Bet you cash money Kenny keeps on working for a long time in order to kept Lori in the extravagant style to which she is accustomed.

Lori, selfish self absorbed cow that she is, totally believes Kenny should work himself to death for her.

When we were looking for insurance a couple of years ago, I looked into Samaritan or a similar company.  I'm not even sure how they manage to pass the test and be considered legal.  They sounded like a huge scam.  The list of what they don't cover is much, much longer than the list of what they do cover.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Briefly said:

When we were looking for insurance a couple of years ago, I looked into Samaritan or a similar company.  I'm not even sure how they manage to pass the test and be considered legal.  They sounded like a huge scam.  The list of what they don't cover is much, much longer than the list of what they do cover.

I've met some people who work with one and it drives them insane. They described them as being extremely libertarian (not say libertarianism is bad in and of its self necessarily) and fearful of the government. But the fear was almost like paranoia. It was like "have this crappy insurance so the government can't control you". I think one got scolded for doing something that was right but not what the company wanted. The person scolding them tried using random scripture and it was all very weird. I can't remember all the details but working with the company sound led like a surreal experience. It was basically, don't let the company know any beliefs that you might hold that even have a touch of liberalness in them. I think both were looking for new jobs but well student loans made quitting near impossible. 

Today she's yammering on about married Christians not having children, and she says 'Many mothers don’t even want to raise their own children anymore.'  Like handing them over to a nanny, Lori?  What does your god say about that?  

EDIT:  I just saw this.  Arrogant bitch...Lori, not Madison.  Madison comes across as a sweet person who wants to do some good in this world.  

1239081723.jpg

She is telling a woman who doesn't want 6-10 children to examine her reasons as she is being selfish......

She only had 4 children. And we know she used birth control. Fricking hypocrite. That woman needs to tell her to STFU. Everyone needs to tell her to. 

Reminds me of the post-menopausal Catholic women with 2 or 3 well spaced children who "come to Jesus" about NFP in their 50s and preach it all to the younger ones (seriously, I swear there are at least two in every parish). When I was a bit younger, I always had to fight the urge to slap them. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived