IGNORED

Lori Alexander 55: God Frowns Upon Lying, Lori

Coconut Flan

Oh look! Lori re-invented "sitting outside with children."  She is so SMART! 

But wait! That invention failed "all because one mother started working," Seems to me, the commenter didn't want to be outaide with her kids so she blames the working mothers and keeps her kids inside. 

I just can't with these women!  

IMG_1277.JPG

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose it’s easy to find several hours in the afternoon when you have a maid and a nanny and don’t work. 

Gah. She’s saying that human trafficking of women and girls is done by wicked and evil men instead of patriarchal power structures. Yep, wicked and evil men who get their power from patriarchal power structures. God, she’s dumb. She is so dumb. 

ETA: WHO exactly does she think is buying these women and girls for sex? It isn't just traditionally "evil" and "wicked" guys who run guns or sell drugs. It's fathers going to the Super Bowl and sons away from their wives on a weekend trip--it's everyday men who get away with it again and again while the women and girls in question end up in jail. That's the banality of evil; that's patriarchal power. 

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

Oh look! Lori re-invented "sitting outside with children."  She is so SMART! 

But wait! That invention failed "all because one mother started working," Seems to me, the commenter didn't want to be outaide with her kids so she blames the working mothers and keeps her kids inside. 

I just can't with these women!  

IMG_1277.JPG

This woman seems to know other kids are home, so maybe she could get off her a$$ and go meet other SAHMs on her street so the children can still play.

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Gah. She’s saying that human trafficking of women and girls is done by wicked and evil men instead of patriarchal power structures. Yep, wicked and evil men who get their power from patriarchal power structures. God, she’s dumb. She is so dumb. 

Wicked and evil men, who the 'good' men are unable or unwilling to restrain, but women are supposed to just sit back, smile, and leave the men in charge because 'god' put them in power.  And she never did answer the Bible verses quoted for helping those women.  Lazy, lying, totally useless Lori.  

367633112_love1.PNG.ee79b24bee4f91a32d9455e8ed611541.PNG

No, Lori.  None of your posts are about loving others.  And speaking of the "slippery slope away from the truth of God's word", let me remind you of this verse:

Matthew 22:36-39

Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

That is the second greatest commandment.  You might think on that for a spell.

She said the left steals her joy. You know what steals my joy, Lori? Rapists. And rape apologists. 

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

ETA: WHO exactly does she think is buying these women and girls for sex? It isn't just traditionally "evil" and "wicked" guys who run guns or sell drugs. It's fathers going to the Super Bowl and sons away from their wives on a weekend trip--it's everyday men who get away with it again and again while the women and girls in question end up in jail. That's the banality of evil; that's patriarchal power. 

It's men like Josh Duggar!! 

Lori seems extra witchy today. Lots of snapping at people making comments. She's certainly quick to type and not quick to use reading comprehension skills. It's obvious she doesn't like questions which doesn't make sense if she's "teaching". People ask questions and you have to deal with it. 

Also if that women knows that there are other children in the neighborhood then why doesn't she send her kids to play with them? Are they not the right sort of children? Maybe the wrong race or religion? Idk but it doesn't make sense. And Lori dear, I doubt you started it kids going outside. I don't know about California but here in the Midwest, fall is one of the best times to send kids out. It's beautiful out right now. Even the rabid fortnite players are going out. (Btw hate that game now that I counsel children) 

You're hardly friendly to the people on the Internet, see above paragraph, why would we expect you to be able make an entire neighborhood joyful?  

okay I'm done now *wanders off to make cookies and drink cider* 

Is it just me, or do other people read the comments from single men on Lori's blog and think "dude, that is why you are single!" It's like they actually think they are some great catch and have no idea why they are single. Yet it's so blindingly obvious the reason for their singledom hits me in the face straight away. Just me? Or is it obvious to everyone?

Brian on the wife checklist post is just one example. The arrogance is so strong it's jumping off the page at me. What kind of idiot raised these men?

1 hour ago, KDA said:

Is it just me, or do other people read the comments from single men on Lori's blog and think "dude, that is why you are single!" It's like they actually think they are some great catch and have no idea why they are single. Yet it's so blindingly obvious the reason for their singledom hits me in the face straight away. Just me? Or is it obvious to everyone?

Brian on the wife checklist post is just one example. The arrogance is so strong it's jumping off the page at me. What kind of idiot raised these men?

Nope not just you. I wouldn't touch these men with a ten foot pole. Arrogance is one of the personalities that just set me on edge. I get the urge to take them down a few pegs. Those types think they're clever and knowledgeable, above emotionalism and God-like. Mostly they're just asshole who can't form a coherent argument to why they believe what they believe besides wanting to be in power. 

47 minutes ago, KDA said:

Mee, too. I wouldn't touch these guys with a ten-feet pole and the women I know wouldn't either. And it seems, most women they meet see it that way either. But their attitude is so obvious, others are way better at hiding them at first and sadly attrackt women.

While Lori would tell me to be on my knees thanking god, would I meet one of these guys and they want me to become their all-time servant/ sexdoll/ baby factory/ ego booster. Because as a 35- year old single non-virgin, I'm damaged goods and undesirable.

6 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

It's obvious she doesn't like questions which doesn't make sense if she's "teaching".

Huh, I can't think why she didn't enjoy her brief career as a teacher and tried her damnedest to breed her way out of it ASAP. ?  I feel badly for the kids she did teach in those years - no one should have a teacher who despises them.

5 hours ago, KDA said:

Is it just me, or do other people read the comments from single men on Lori's blog and think "dude, that is why you are single!"

Nope, not just you.  I imagine a lot of them have been rejected by women they approached, and, because "she doesn't want me" simply does not compute, turned it around to "I don't want her because she's a slut."

Kiss my ass Lori. No white supremacy issues in America today?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/27/us/vermont-lawmaker-resigns-racism/index.html

No, the Bible DOESN'T mention white supremacy explicitly. Maybe because Jesus wasn't white? However, it does mention conflict between different tribes and how we are to treat other people.

It also does not explicitly mention blogs, $20 butter or salve.

For those of you who have not read it, I highly recommend A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans. She tried to live by Biblical standards for a year with somewhat mixed results.

6 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

For those of you who have not read it, I highly recommend A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans. She tried to live by Biblical standards for a year with somewhat mixed results.

Yes! Loved this book! It really changed how I saw Proverbs 31. 

So I was pretty sure this guy was a ginormous douche bag.. now I have no doubt. While I know children grow up and make their own choices,  I have to wonder what kind of parents this jerk had... who the hell thinks it's ok to call your girlfriend a jezebal on the internet??? 

Screenshot_20180929-105007.png

This guy cannot be serious. "a generation"? Riiiiight...

These idiots are looking for any excuse for why they can't get laid. 

Any boyfriend referring to me as a Jezebel in an insulting way would be my ex boyfriend. Asshole. Lori Alexander's hatred of women knows no limit. She must hate herself, failure that she is. Nobody wants those dumb-ass MGTOW jerkwads. Hope they are happy with their giant sized jars of Vaseline. Children learn to behave, not grown-ass women. 

Lori Alexander is the most contentious and vexing bitch on the internet. Stupid heifer probably thinks ancient Hebrews were white.

Recapping my favorite posts this week.  Lessons I learned 1:  I have no children so I'm screwed in retirement; 2: I should go to church solely to pray for a husband; 3: Never answer a question directly.  Instead, quote 3 verses over and over again.

TTW1.png

TTW2.png

TTW3.png

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived