IGNORED

Lori Alexander 55: God Frowns Upon Lying, Lori

Coconut Flan

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Loveday said:

Yes, Lori, that's EXACTLY how marriage is supposed to work. If, that is, both parties involved--including the husband--are adults. Grown-ups. Mature people. Who clean up after themselves. OR...who help each other clean up together. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that men don't clean up after themselves. NO. WHERE.  Not even by inference, or by one of your very loose interpretations. :my_dodgy:

I came home yesterday to find Mr. Briefly with a bottle of toilet cleaner in one hand and a toilet brush in the other.  Should I be worried about him?  I mean, Lori would probably tell me that something is wrong with ME because I am not being a good wife, I go out the door to work every day and I didn't homeschool my daughter.

Tonight he made dinner - well, he warmed up the leftovers from a couple of days ago but it still counts.

There are lots of wedding venues and wedding planners that will tell you weddings aren't old fashioned, and people are spending lots of money on their weddings.  Maybe she thinks people aren't getting married because no one wants her at their wedding, so they don't invite her.  She would be snarling at the bride that she has too much cleavage showing, or that her tattoo makes her unmarriagable Lori would stand up and object when the officiant says "Is there anyone here..."  I could see her being like Marie Barone taking over the wedding to hog all of the attention.  

"Marriage is out of date these days and so old-fashioned."

Lori Alexander- arbiter of Godly Womanhood

Marriage is so unimportant that same-sex persons have fought for their right to get married, right Lori?

Gosh, she needs to pick a lane.

22 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I came home yesterday to find Mr. Briefly with a bottle of toilet cleaner in one hand and a toilet brush in the other.  Should I be worried about him?  I mean, Lori would probably tell me that something is wrong with ME because I am not being a good wife, I go out the door to work every day and I didn't homeschool my daughter.

Tonight he made dinner - well, he warmed up the leftovers from a couple of days ago but it still counts.

So as a counselor, I do have some concerns. A male even being able to find a toilet brush and toilet cleaner, as these things are typically invisible to the man's gaze...unlike boobs , and then picking them up is highly concerning. And you report him entering into a kitchen and heating up food for dinner and not just a snack for himself. This is also cause for concern as a man being considerate and thoughtful of his wife goes against their emotionless, ape-like nature. I suggest hiding all cleaning utensils and banning him from the kitchen. 

He's showing signs of experiencing male feminization disorder or MFD for short.

Other symptoms to look out for: 

cooking full meals, picking up socks, doing laundry, cleaning, spending time with children, changing diapers, showing emotions, speaking full sentences as opposed to grunting, and being able to avert eyes in the presence of yoga pants and cleavage. 

If your husband or boyfriend shows these symptoms take him to the woods, give him some beef jerky and beer and leave him for five-six days. This isolation and time in nature allows him to reconnect with his nature maleness. If that doesn't work, connecting him with the local red pill group for support would probably be the best thing for him.  

(I'm in no way making fun of or diminishing the severity of actual mental health issues) 

39 minutes ago, Briefly said:

We'll burn in hell together. Yesterday, Mr. Xtian did laundry, dishes, cleaned out the cat litter and made his own dinner (and saved some for me). I'm working 12 hour days and am too damn tired to do much more than flop on the couch, watch TV and crash by 9pm. 

49 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

So as a counselor, I do have some concerns. A male even being able to find a toilet brush and toilet cleaner, as these things are typically invisible to the man's gaze...unlike boobs , and then picking them up is highly concerning. And you report him entering into a kitchen and heating up food for dinner and not just a snack for himself. This is also cause for concern as a man being considerate and thoughtful of his wife goes against their emotionless, ape-like nature. I suggest hiding all cleaning utensils and banning him from the kitchen. 

He's showing signs of experiencing male feminization disorder or MFD for short.

Other symptoms to look out for: 

cooking full meals, picking up socks, doing laundry, cleaning, spending time with children, changing diapers, showing emotions, speaking full sentences as opposed to grunting, and being able to avert eyes in the presence of yoga pants and cleavage. 

If your husband or boyfriend shows these symptoms take him to the woods, give him some beef jerky and beer and leave him for five-six days. This isolation and time in nature allows him to reconnect with his nature maleness. If that doesn't work, connecting him with the local red pill group for support would probably be the best thing for him.  

(I'm in no way making fun of or diminishing the severity of actual mental health issues) 

And get in touch with a contractor to build a fully functional man cave so he can hang out with his homies, drink beer, watch sports, and burp and fart with impunity. 

49 minutes ago, smittykins said:

And get in touch with a contractor to build a fully functional man cave so he can hang out with his homies, drink beer, watch sports, and burp and fart with impunity. 

Wait a minute! I wanna watch sports, drink soda and burp and fart with impunity!!!

Does that mean that I'm not really a woman? I like to occasionally scratch too.

Well, I don't drink beer(or alcohol period),but I watch baseball and burp and fart with impunity.  I also hate yogurt and have never gone OMG SHOOZ! Guess I'll have to turn in my girl-card. :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, Briefly said:

Some time around our first dating anniversary, Mr. 05 took to cleaning the bathroom in my apartment whenever he was there. I have not cleaned a bathroom in approximately eleven years. 

I guess that I'm a horrible wife.  

I have forgotten more about baseball than most men I know have ever known. Mr. 05 is fully aware that I know more about sports than him and often asks me to explain while we watch. 

At the Christian school, they decided that I was not feminine and would never marry because I liked and understood sports. And they informed me that I could not cook or bake and didn't like girly clothes and shoes or makeup. Because I clearly could not do/like those things and understand sports at the same time. Sadly, I have found that line of thinking to not really be exclusive to fundagelicals as I have encountered it all of my life. Because I do indeed enjoy fashion, makeup, cooking, baking and baseball and college football. 

37 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

At the Christian school, they decided that I was not feminine and would never marry because I liked and understood sports. And they informed me that I could not cook or bake and didn't like girly clothes and shoes or makeup. Because I clearly could not do/like those things and understand sports at the same time. Sadly, I have found that line of thinking to not really be exclusive to fundagelicals as I have encountered it all of my life. Because I do indeed enjoy fashion, makeup, cooking, baking and baseball and college football. 

They must have talked to the mother. 

I've never been into fashion or makeup. BUT...sports, cars, science geek shit, music..now THATS my jam. The mother would regularly call me a "bull dyke" among other loving names because I was not like her (fashion, make up, girly shit). I can't remember how many times I was told that I would never find a man because men didn't want to be "intimidated" by a woman who was just as muscular, sports crazy, probably knew more about cars and geeky shit, and was not "domestic". I've always been messy, sorta disorganized, distracted, like I'd walk over the shoes in the middle of the room long before I'd pick them up. 

Have I mentioned how much I HATE that fucking bitch (the mother)??? 

Le sigh....I guess I'm just a freak of nature... it's a wonder I married at all... much less twice! (clutch pearls, *gasp*!) I'm that weirdo chick who's in full makeup, some type of sandal/heel playing in the dirt or changing brakes. 

I cook... but I don't particularly enjoy it. Thankfully cajun men fancy themselves the next Justin Wilson so there tends to be a fight for the stove.  For a brief moment Honey got butt hurt at me doing minor repairs on my truck. Come to find out he was just feeling a bit unnecessary. But the way it came across was, "if I wanted to be married to a man I would have been".  Baby.... if I wanted to ask every six months to have a tune up done, I'd have married a half wit. I'm a busy woman, I do not have time to wait on anyone to decide on the correct moon phase to change spark plug coil packs! Now move.  ?

6 hours ago, smittykins said:

Can you put up a playstation and maybe a DVD player with the full Chuck Norris collection? Than I can send my brother there to cure is MFD. Because sending him to the forest wouldn'd help. Here you only have to walk 2 hours at most when you get lost and reach the next street or village and have cell phone reception in most parts.

I'm dying to know more about these 1970s suburban teenagers who were going around 'having abortions' the way I apparently get haircuts.

I've had one. It's frekin painful, expensive, scary and draining, and I sure as heck don't go around bragging about it, despite being openly, vocally pro-choice. 

Lori's talking out of her ass. 

6 hours ago, cara said:

I'm dying to know more about these 1970s suburban teenagers who were going around 'having abortions' the way I apparently get haircuts.

I was wondering about this too.  Was it a special partying/sleeping around/abortion club of some sort??!!

AND OMG today's post!  If you have any chance of seizure disorder, do not read today's post. It essential says "don't feel like a zero" but act like one all the time -- don't have any interests of your own, thoughts, needs, wants, or brain-cells.  

Wow. Today's post brought back so many memories. I listened to Elliot's radio program when I was a kid. I even saw her in person when I was 12. Reading her words now as an adult makes me shudder. 

I'm sure if we pushed the issue, Lori would be glad to post an old photo of her high school friends. She'd happily tell us which ones "most likely" had abortions. 

Of course she'd blur their faces. It would only be after people complain about her being a bitch, but still...

So, I have a burning question for Lori that was not addressed in her Role Reversal post. I will post this here, since I am blocked on Lori's blog and FB page.  My DD has a pet hamster and tortiose.  Who is supposed to clean up after them?  Being a woman, am I too feeble and meek and going to have fainting spells when I clean up hamster and tortiose poop?  Please Lori, provide a post on this.

I wonder, who exactly, is pissing Lori off.  Maybe one of her sons admitted to cleaning a toilet or making dinner. 

Lori is such a hypocrite.  Yesterday, a woman told her she wouldn't have wanted to marry a slob:

Reader:

I would not have continued a relationship with my boyfriend if I didnt notice his clean car, clean apartment, and his parents clean home.

Lori:

So your daughters would not marry a godly man because he was messy? It’s one way she can serve him. 

There are many more important things in marrying a man rather than if he is a slob or not

I told my daughters to marry a godly, hardworking man! These qualities far surpass a man who cleans up after himself.

So Lori can marry for money, but the reader can't prefer a man who's not a slob.  Got it.

Now watch today's post (which, btw, is a woman TEACHING MEN):

A CHECKLIST FOR A GODLY WIFE:

She needs a sense of humor. 

She should know how to cook.

She should like some of the same things such as books, sports, politics, hobbies, movies as her husband.

For clarity:

Men= Doesn't matter if you love or even like them.  The only necessary qualifications are: Works / is "godly"

Women:  Must be funny, a good cook, have similar interests.  Lori would probably add that she needed to be thin, quiet, meek, and submissive.  

38 minutes ago, freealljs said:

So, I have a burning question for Lori that was not addressed in her Role Reversal post. I will post this here, since I am blocked on Lori's blog and FB page.  My DD has a pet hamster and tortiose.  Who is supposed to clean up after them?  Being a woman, am I too feeble and meek and going to have fainting spells when I clean up hamster and tortiose poop?  Please Lori, provide a post on this.

I wonder, who exactly, is pissing Lori off.  Maybe one of her sons admitted to cleaning a toilet or making dinner. 

Wonder what Lori say to my father. He insists on cleaning the bathrooms each week. It's a task he is able to do without much issue and doctors encourage him to do "mundane" household tasks. They say it helps with Parkinson's. Should my father stop because it's not a "manly" task to clean the bathrooms or vacuum the rugs? Seriously, Lori, why do you enjoy meddling in the affairs of other households? Why is another family's dynamics any of your concern? Why do you care so much about what others do and how they do it when it does not affect you or your life in any way? It's so weird. Look to the ways of your own home, Lori. Stop being a busybody. 

15 minutes ago, Koala said:

So Lori can marry for money, but the reader can't prefer a man who's not a slob.  Got it.

Lori didn't marry a man whose habits were compatible with hers, so no one else gets to either.  

So, what I'm getting from this is: Lori is a lazy ass. Ken is too. Luckily they can afford a housekeeper, but maybe Lori is the one who showed the housekeeper around the house so that makes the woman in charge of housekeeping. But, women aren't allowed to work, and men can't clean or they'll be too feminine.

So who cleans their house? A robot, a la the Jetsons?

Lori - too lazy to take care of her own house, but has plenty of time to stick her nose in everybody else's.

17 minutes ago, Koala said:

For clarity:

Men= Doesn't matter if you love or even like them.  The only necessary qualifications are: Works / is "godly"

Women:  Must be funny, a good cook, have similar interests.  Lori would probably add that she needed to be thin, quiet, meek, and submissive.  

IOW - Ken ticked off Lori's boxes: money...support her in the manner she is accustomed to. Lori didn't love him, doesn't love him, it sounds like she barely tolerates him. She only straightened her shit up after he probably put his foot down and told her to quit being such a bitch or she'd be a broke-ass bitch having to support herself. Lori isn't funny, she isn't a good cook. She's thin, but I doubt she's quiet, meek or submissive. 

Comment on yesterday's post left by a man:

We are also engrained to think of ourselves LAST, so housekeeping for ourselves gets last priority.
Having a woman around changes things. We appreciate the cleaner nature of some women. We try to impress them by keeping our house up better. 
Of course each person will be somewhere on the spectrum. These are general statements

Absolutely not. I have never, and I mean never, met a man who thought of himself last in the same way that women are taught to put themselves last. Even egalitarian men expect women to do a far greater percentage of emotional labor. 

Perfect response to today's topic is perfect:

Transformed Wife that is a beautiful and articulate piece of writing; I will be anxiously awaiting your Checklist for a Godly Husband ♥️

:pb_lol:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived