IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

It's sad that these idiots won't give up on TFG.

Continued from here:

• Thank You 5

They’re not the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 9

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They’re not the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

They're not sharp but they are tools.

56 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.410ce965c4b1b6e4e19e2c335f96fddc.png

image.png.c1c877e6465ffdda70778ffc6bbb92c1.png

This reminds me of one of my favorite Touched by an Angel episodes. Mary and Joseph were illegal immigrants from Mexico and the three wise men were truckers.

• Upvote 8

A Branch Trumpvidian is in further trouble with the law now after forging his dad's signature on a ballot

The Trump superfan busted for allegedly forging his dead father’s name on a 2020 election mail-in ballot is a convicted felon who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for financial fraud and ordered to pay $22 million in restitution, an amount he recently challenged via a bizarre pro se motion in which he requests to “identify” as “HUNTER BIDEN” in all future court proceedings, records show.

Robert Rivernider, 58, was charged last week with fraud and forgery for allegedly signing his father’s name to the ballot, which was postmarked days after the older man’s October 2020 death (which was due to COVID-19, according to a federal court filing).  

As detailed in a criminal complaint filed in Sumter County, Florida, based on a comparison of signatures for Rivernider and his father, “there appear to be similarities between the signatures in the 2020 election” that match Rivernider’s signature, “but not prior versions of [his father’s signature].”

Pictured at right, Rivernider moved into his father’s Wildwood home after his May 2020 release from a federal lockup in Estill, South Carolina. In December 2013, Rivernider was sentenced to 12 years in prison after pleading guilty to an investment scheme that defrauded victims into "purchasing real estate investment properties based on material misrepresentations, concealed facts, and material omissions,” according to prosecutors.

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 3

What the fresh hell is this?

• WTF 4

These people are awful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 5

I'd be like come up here to Minnesota and make me asshole.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Donald Trump would have been okay with all of the above.

He would not endorse this depiction of himself though. In the picture he's not as tall as Columbus, he's pudgy, he walks with the aid of a stick and he's standing behind Columbus. We all know that in hus own mind, Trump would always be front and center, at least a foot taller than anyone else, have a ripped athletic body and have no deformity or limp.

• I Agree 7

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

He would not endorse this depiction of himself though. In the picture he's not as tall as Columbus, he's pudgy, he walks with the aid of a stick and he's standing behind Columbus. We all know that in hus own mind, Trump would always be front and center, at least a foot taller than anyone else, have a ripped athletic body and have no deformity or limp.

Not to mention the droopy, diaper-ish pantaloons. That's entirely too similar to the way his modern slacks fit him.

image.png.9768b52e05ae84b8f4a6f32e0f5bc967.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Cringe:

image.thumb.png.554c76aa70b75305fb3980c419e519fa.png

Well, camels are known for spitting... Maybe they could direct it in a certain person's direction...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

On 10/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.b51594709f351695dbcba8d924cfad20.png

I dunno.  Could you see El Fuckerino playing second fiddle to anyone like this picture shows?  If he saw this he'd probably throw a fit and be yelling that he single handedly conquered the Americas and Columbus worked for him.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

(Big picture: This is barely a blip, compared to the real worries. But I was astonished to see that apparently there is a market for this).

Mr. Apple and I recently returned from a trip, for which the primary purpose was to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Incidentally, I noticed that there were these tourist-trap stores in Gatlinburg, another in Pigeon Forge, and a third in Sevierville. I am still astonished.

thetrumpstoregatlinburg.com

• Thank You 4

On 10/11/2023 at 5:13 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Cringe:

image.thumb.png.554c76aa70b75305fb3980c419e519fa.png

Again not the most flattering depiction of Trump. He looks like he's in the middel of a frightened scream. "Whaahhhhhhhh... Get me off of this thing!"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, apple1 said:

(Big picture: This is barely a blip, compared to the real worries. But I was astonished to see that apparently there is a market for this).

Mr. Apple and I recently returned from a trip, for which the primary purpose was to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Incidentally, I noticed that there were these tourist-trap stores in Gatlinburg, another in Pigeon Forge, and a third in Sevierville. I am still astonished.

thetrumpstoregatlinburg.com

Eastern TN is extremely trumpy

On 10/10/2023 at 6:07 PM, thoughtful said:

I think McNaughton's been taking grammar lessons from Bro Gary:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.476a317d38d683fec4071794c2dbb623.png

386408606_961996411951148_6465778134299635252_n.jpg.a99ceed66e9ed8cce4ba9ffddec5cf70.jpg

I continue to be extremely confused as to WHAT these people think he will do for them? And what comfort has he given up? Trump could not be more obviously interested in his own comfort over everyone else's. He doesn't even sorta pretend to hide it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Again not the most flattering depiction of Trump. He looks like he's in the middel of a frightened scream. "Whaahhhhhhhh... Get me off of this thing!"

The camel, on the other hand, looks exceedingly amused. 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

I am observing fewer Trump signs and flags lately, even in highly Trumpy areas.  The ones I do see are generally old and have been up since earlier elections.  Make of that what you will, but it gives me hope that there are more Republicans questioning his fitness for office.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Becky said:

I am observing fewer Trump signs and flags lately, even in highly Trumpy areas.  The ones I do see are generally old and have been up since earlier elections.  Make of that what you will, but it gives me hope that there are more Republicans questioning his fitness for office.  

I hope, also.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2