IGNORED

Maxwell 22: Maxhell University Coursework

Coconut Flan

16 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Also, what are the cardboard boxes in their hands? Airplane food? Gifts to the hot aunts? Gifts the hot aunts are bringing back from the location-that-must-not-be-named?

I zoomed in and it looks like Russell Stover chocolates. I’m guessing a welcome home gift for the hot aunts. Unless they spent 6.5 weeks saving souls at Russell Stover HQ on the other side of Kansas City...

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to how Mary and Anna are starting to be described on this thread, I want to say that Sarah is an attractive person, I think she looks good and has a shine about her. Fuck Steve and Teri for keeping her so captive and trying to squash all sense of charm and expression for her. I understand that Steve is moving in a direction to market the younger sisters as marryable though.

11 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Excuse me but in what universe do people never have to face criticism and answer it?  These Fundies are such sensitive little flowers that even a question about their life-style turns into persecution and oppression that must be endured.   :laughing-rolling:

I think these widdle snowflakes need a safe space. 

15 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

her dedicated ministry to deprived inner city youth completely under wraps

I imagine her trying to train a youth choir to sing that Maxwellian classic,  Trust & Obey:music-singing: 

Why am I not allowed to know where Mary and Anna went??? I must know! Neither of them has a tan, so they were either hyper-vigilant with the sun protection, or they were literally passing out Bibles underground. 

Steve deliberately withholds anything that might actually be of interest just to spite me. 

i'm going to veer off-topic and share my Maxwell Moment (TM):  

back in March, we discussed how Sarah went running with Nathan Friday (quoted from thread #19)--

Quote from the blog:  "After a run with Nathan Friday, Mary and I joined them"

Who, Sarah, is Nathan Friday, and how do you Maxwells know the Friday Family?  

well, today i was supposed to meet with our home-care nurse, whose name is Nathan.  i had a last-minute conflict at work, so i postponed the appointment till tomorrow and texted an update to Mr. CL:  "plan chg:  [cousin] will see Nathan Friday."  as soon as my phone auto-suggested Friday, i immediately remembered Sarah's earlier post, and then had to explain to a coworker why i suddenly started laughing.

20 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Why is Crazy Eyed Nate sitting while everyone else is standing.  And where's Smug Joe and Kyle?

IMG_7856-425x319.jpg

That is one hell of a frumper NR Anna has on, I wonder if it’s Chris’s favourite? With him having a frumper fetish, does she have a ill fitting chino fetish as he never dresses in anything else..... I’ll get the brain bleach, a bottle of grape juice and go to the prayer closet.

If you zoom into the sign on top of the door on the first picture, it looks like B32. Terminal B services flights from Delta and Southwest. Floor matches the interior shots of the airport as well, and it's the only 'big' one in the area.

Flights arriving at that gate include Baltimore, again Baltimore (delayed by a whole half hour!), Nashville, Chicago, and Huston. I only searched until 4:30PM because I got bored, and also I doubt the Maxwells would travel so late.

Do they have not-friends from any of those cities? Any fundie things they support that are near those places? All I could pull up was this post talking about a "sweet what-some-may-call-a-friend from Texas" and this post talking about how Chicago was a "city full of people who need Jeebus"

I wonder where Sarah is going for her ministry trip. My hope is tha wherever she goes, she meets not a husband, not a friend, not a rescuer, but that she comes across something that shows her that it cannot be coincidence the Lord tends to “lead” her in directions that fulfill her Dad’s best interest. No amount of comments, or snark, or pleas will change her mind, the only thing that will make her change her behavior is herself when she chooses to accept that she has been systematically conditioned to live the way she does, not “encouraged”.

But hey, is this going to stop me from snarking? Hell no! Snark on, loves! 

5 hours ago, nomoxian said:

If you zoom into the sign on top of the door on the first picture, it looks like B32. Terminal B services flights from Delta and Southwest. Floor matches the interior shots of the airport as well, and it's the only 'big' one in the area.

Flights arriving at that gate include Baltimore, again Baltimore (delayed by a whole half hour!), Nashville, Chicago, and Huston. I only searched until 4:30PM because I got bored, and also I doubt the Maxwells would travel so late.

Do they have not-friends from any of those cities? Any fundie things they support that are near those places? All I could pull up was this post talking about a "sweet what-some-may-call-a-friend from Texas" and this post talking about how Chicago was a "city full of people who need Jeebus"

They could have used those cities as connection hubs to go further afield (especially Chicago). Though now Kansas City has direct flights to Reykjavik, so maybe they went to Iceland? That is if Steve let them renew the passports they forgot at home that time they drove to Canada. 

20 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

That is if Steve let them renew the passports they forgot at home that time they drove to Canada. 

When was this?!

New post up where Anna tells us about the magic of google. According to Sarah, it’s “extremely helpful and eye-opening”:think:

Sadly it will never get published. It’s sad that this family, and most fundies, don’t trust adults to do things like search the internet.

DDA62F67-67D5-4DF4-B3CE-D9155B86177A.png

2 hours ago, BrandoBarks said:

New post up where Anna tells us about the magic of google. According to Sarah, it’s “extremely helpful and eye-opening”:think:

Oops did someone forget to turn on NetNanny?

Omg I came here to see the comments on Google it.  

If it were anyone else, it would be a complete snark blog response to perceived stupid questions they get.... but I know this is a serious response....

I know this has been said previously, but they really needed to write a post telling their readers to use Google to answer questions and look stuff up?

Seriously?

And the best part is, some of their leg humpers will comment on how helpful that post was!  Is there anyone with enough intelligence to use the internet not aware of search engines?

I just googled (ha!) how long google has been around.  Apparently since the late 90's.  How dumb do they think their readers are, for cryin' out loud?

This post makes that Aldi one look positively informative.

How are SAM going to live their lives when Steve and Teri shuffle off this mortal coil? Will they google it?

I'll get you started, girls:

https://www.wikihow.com/Become-an-Adult

14 hours ago, nomoxian said:

I only searched until 4:30PM because I got bored 

Did you use Safe Search though??

Be safe out there, people.

Was telling my mom about the post. She said she didn’t know about safe search.  I told her because normal adults don’t need to use it.  

The One In Which Anna discovers Google.

I'm sure my comment will be deleted but I told them it was almost embarrassing that they published this post and, [they will likely take un-Biblical pride in this] it shows how disconnected from reality they are. UGH. She needed a "computer instructor" to point her to Google. Give me strength.

16 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

The One In Which Anna discovers Google.

I'm sure my comment will be deleted but I told them it was almost embarrassing that they published this post and, [they will likely take un-Biblical pride in this] it shows how disconnected from reality they are. UGH. She needed a "computer instructor" to point her to Google. Give me strength.

Right?  

In Which Anna Learns That You Can Do Online Searches to Learn Things.

Just now, Rosie said:

Right?  

In Which Anna Learns That You Can Do Online Searches to Learn Things.

You have just inspired me to write a Henry Fielding-type chapter with this very title.  Dammit, I'm trying to work on a totally unrelated revision project for a MOOC right now, not get distracted!

Remember back in the day some blog reader asked an innocent question about some product (?) the Maxwells were using, and their reply was "Do your own reseach!"  Ah, those were the times when Steve was in charge of answering reader comments :crashh:

Call me obnoxious but I’m just going to tell myself that the Maxwells saw my snark about them not using Google or the Internet as part of their homeschooling experience and voila!  The latest hissy fit is about that very subject! 

Y'all, I figured it out. The Google post was to help us poor, lost souls who are still waiting on instructions for what to do with pizza cutters and lettuce. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived