IGNORED

Maxwell 22: Maxhell University Coursework

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Well, now that I look at it all it's photos of the TOUR of the house--i.e. the people touring the house, not the actual house. Only the freakin Maxwells.

It's never about the tour its all about the Maxwells.  Oh and what in the hell fashion statement is Coward Steve making?

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

It's never about the tour its all about the Maxwells.  Oh and what in the hell fashion statement is Coward Steve making?

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

He's showing that since the room (at least) matches what he's wearing, Jesse needed to buy the house.

Or some other foolish notion, Maxhellians rarely exhibit logic and good sense.

Um...Steve, you have a case of Dunlap's Disease.  

32 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Um...Steve, you have a case of Dunlap's Disease.  

Well hey, we’re not being defrauded!

4 hours ago, SPHASH said:

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

Wait, are the women in this family not even allowed to tuck in their shirts??

14 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Jesse's GRAY GRAY GRAY house! I hope the kitchen is getting gutted from the look of it.

fifty shades of grey gets a whole new meaning.

off to the prayer closet.

1 hour ago, Dominionatrix said:

Wait, are the women in this family not even allowed to tuck in their shirts??

Tucking in shirt = revealing you have a waist = EYE TRAP = DEFRAUDED = going to hell when you die

A grateful family for the Lord’s working in Jesse’s life!

I am not exactly sure what this sentence means. I think this is a picture of a family who is grateful for all the Lord's work in Jesse's life. But my questions is, what has ol' Lordy done exactly?  Did he lend a hand with the painting? Help tidy outside? Cough up the money to pay for the stamp duty? What? I appears to my cold dark atheist heart that the Lord is getting credit where it is not due.  You can bet if the roof falls in that it won't be the Lord's fault but they will thank him for none of the windows breaking or something. 

Also what is Joshua(?) holding in the photo of the children standing at the bottom of the stairs? It crossed my mind that it looked like a little hand held game thingo. 

12 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Well, now that I look at it all it's photos of the TOUR of the house--i.e. the people touring the house, not the actual house. Only the freakin Maxwells.

And it’s THEIR BACKS!!! 

Or medium-range photos of them in an empty room which shows basically nothing!!"

Steve? Jesse’s manly muscles shoulders & triceps made me think sessay thoughts. You, sirrah, are responsible! I cry! ...no, I don’t. 

7 hours ago, SPHASH said:

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

I just don’t know!  Steve’s shirt has a color — well, grey — block where his nipples would be! And his Dunlop gives a hint of his navel. Meanwhile one daughter has n*ked feet and both are showing ankle!! Pass me the smelling salts, please. 

A little BEC while I’m about it: it’s JESSE’s House. In theory JESSE bought it. Why not put JESSE in the middle of the group shot, with folks & sisters proudly gathered ‘round him? 

Answer: Because it’s all about Steve.  And Teri. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THEM. 

Frickin’ poster children for the baby-boomer “me” generation, those two.  

9 hours ago, ophelia said:

fifty shades of grey gets a whole new meaning.

off to the prayer closet.

:bow-yellow:

8 hours ago, Myfanwy said:

A grateful family for the Lord’s working in Jesse’s life!

I am not exactly sure what this sentence means. I think this is a picture of a family who is grateful for all the Lord's work in Jesse's life. But my questions is, what has ol' Lordy done exactly?  Did he lend a hand with the painting? Help tidy outside? Cough up the money to pay for the stamp duty? What? I appears to my cold dark atheist heart that the Lord is getting credit where it is not due.  You can bet if the roof falls in that it won't be the Lord's fault but they will thank him for none of the windows breaking or something. 

Also what is Joshua(?) holding in the photo of the children standing at the bottom of the stairs? It crossed my mind that it looked like a little hand held game thingo. 

1. What's stamp duty?

2. The Lord works all for those who believe. He GRANTS the energy to do the stuff. He GIVES the focus to stay on task. He makes the on sale items appear when they might have missed them. He makes known HIS choice between the different shades of color. He directs them to the next project. Come on, Silly! It's what HE does that makes their miserable little lives so worth getting up for.  :martinismiley:

2 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

What's stamp duty?

It is more of a UK thing.  I'm guessing it's what we would call either a tax or a processing fee.  

Stamp duty is a tax that is levied on documents. Historically, this included the majority of legal documents such as cheques, receipts, military commissions, marriage licences and land transactions. A physical stamp (a revenue stamp) had to be attached to or impressed upon the document to denote that stamp duty had been paid before the document was legally effective.

20 hours ago, SPHASH said:

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

He looks like his head is coming out of the wall!!

On 7/23/2018 at 5:22 PM, dripcurl said:

NEVER FORGET

I did wonder if the TLC crew was fucking with them on the head shop. Every thing they film is staged and I figured the advance team scoped it out first and set the whole thing up. 

8 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

:bow-yellow:

1. What's stamp duty?

2. The Lord works all for those who believe. He GRANTS the energy to do the stuff. He GIVES the focus to stay on task. He makes the on sale items appear when they might have missed them. He makes known HIS choice between the different shades of color. He directs them to the next project. Come on, Silly! It's what HE does that makes their miserable little lives so worth getting up for.  :martinismiley:

In Australia stamp duty is a tax you pay when you buy a house.I don't know what it is called in American. 

Ohhh, well that's sold me. I can totally see the point now. Handy guy to have around really, how could a mere mortal get by without that level of guidance??? *giant sarcastic eye roll*

On 7/24/2018 at 9:23 PM, anniebgood said:

Not at LAX or any of the local airports. Once you get your luggage at baggage claim it's aloha bye bye. Back in the day they used to have someone check your tag against your stub but I have not seen that in many years. One person against 300 +/- passengers... nope not gonna work. It looks like they are leaving the customs/baggage claim. Who knows maybe they both got tagged for closer inspections. 

Sorry I may not have been clear.  There’s a checkpoint after you get off the plane and before you get your luggage (if you have any). The purpose of this door is a one way exit, so people can exit but people can’t go back into that area (which is obviously supposed to be secure having made all the folks go through security to get in there).

20 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Tucking in shirt = revealing you have a waist = EYE TRAP = DEFRAUDED = going to hell when you die

Waist not. Want not. 

On 7/25/2018 at 5:43 PM, SPHASH said:

DSC_9374-425x284.jpg

He reminds me of a teletubby

Rufus Bless

I've had more than a glass of wine and merged John David's engagement with this thread.  hilarity ensured!  

nothing real to add... I'm pretty sure he's engaged but... anything is possible in Maxhell 

9 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

He looks like his head is coming out of the wall!!

Must be a nice for his head.. to be out of his ass every once in a while.

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

Must be a nice for his head.. to be out of his ass every once in a while.

Coming up for air, but obviously not often enough.

8 hours ago, Charliemae said:

Rufus Bless

I've had more than a glass of wine and merged John David's engagement with this thread.  hilarity ensured!  

nothing real to add... I'm pretty sure he's engaged but... anything is possible in Maxhell 

I've had one very large glass, so hello!

I don't think Jesse is engaged, mainly because they didn't announce John's house purchase - which clearly was bought with his relationship with Chelsy in mind - until his engagement had been revealed by the Bontragers. If Jesse was in a relationship, they wouldn't have announced the purchase now, with the aim of not announcing it until marriage (which would have also been kept secret).

Also, Sarah has said that Jesse isn't in a relationship, so she'd have to be lying - and while I wouldn't put that past Steve, I don't think she would do that. 

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Also, Sarah has said that Jesse isn't in a relationship, so she'd have to be lying - and while I wouldn't put that past Steve, I don't think she would do that. 

I could see her saying something like that after being told by Stevehova that it is okay because he is technically not in a "relationship" since he is not engaged/courting/etc. but just "seeing if God* says a particular partnership would be good"

* - Steve, obviously.

10 hours ago, Odd1Out said:

He reminds me of a teletubby

I wonder if Steve calls Teletubbies “Belly Beasts.”

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived