Dillards 50: The big 5-0!

samurai_sarah

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:
  Hide contents

5AF620BD-473A-41F8-92EC-0355DAC9A21C.gif.de60194779f6d6804aead26fbe7bb680.gif

A recent season of South Park focused on Internet Trolls and the efforts of the Danish people to stop them. This is a gif from one of the episodes - the guy is head of “TrollTrace” which is dedicated to finding and exposing internet trolls... but the words he’s saying are pure Derick. :pb_lol:

I swear, there is a South Park reference for everything. Lol!

Would also recommend the (very dark) episode about gay conversion therapy... where the "accountabili-buddies" keep killing themselves while the counselors blithely insist that they're helping. 

36 minutes ago, Karma said:

The penis on the table post has disappeared from Jill’s Instagram :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Karma said:

So has the not so sexy derick in bed shot...

I just went and looked and they're both still there?  Unless I'm following a fake account but it's verified and it's the account Jinger and Joy follow.

43 minutes ago, oneoftoomany said:

Jill’s Instagram story makes it official!! The Dillard’s won’t be on TV anymore “do” to rumors

What rumors??? Jill your hubby is a dickweed and there’s proof of it. 

Hmmm, you’re right, @Nargus.  When I typed it in to look online, rather than the Instagram app which I rarely use, this is what I get:

166E4745-64DA-418D-8F3D-C636178D425C.thumb.png.a952f454d74da00a4b189c6ab7ee13d2.png  But when I opened my Instagram app and typed in the same account, both the photos, plus a new bath photo, are there.  I don’t really do Instagram, can anyone explain this to me?

Here I was, thinking Jill was horrified by the comments on here about those photos and deleted them.  Nope!

1 hour ago, Karma said:

Hmmm, you’re right, @Nargus.  When I typed it in to look online, rather than the Instagram app which I rarely use, this is what I get:

166E4745-64DA-418D-8F3D-C636178D425C.thumb.png.a952f454d74da00a4b189c6ab7ee13d2.png  But when I opened my Instagram app and typed in the same account, both the photos, plus a new bath photo, are there.  I don’t really do Instagram, can anyone explain this to me?

Here I was, thinking Jill was horrified by the comments on here about those photos and deleted them.  Nope!

I always thought I was moderately tech savvy but I have no clue why the two feeds would be different 

On 2/16/2018 at 4:20 PM, VelociRapture said:

Derick made a normalish dinner on Valentine's Day and is the best hubby ever? Well, my hubby is an Accountant and managed to come home at a normal hour with beautiful flowers. #justaveragehubby

I know that following tablegate we've mainly moved off of this topic, but I was catching up and wanted to add my two cents. I get the impression from Jill's myriad #besthubbyever posts that her expectations of her husband are just depressingly low. Maybe, as a result of being made to feel since childhood that you deserve death for your constant sins, she really doesn't believe she deserves kindness and basic human decency. So when her husband does something very normal, she's truly over the moon.

My husband bought me flowers and took me to a jazz concert for Valentine's day. We had a lovely time and I was very grateful. But I didn't post a picture of his dick on the table to show my gratitude. Just a thought. 

As to derick's newfound openness to sharing a church with teh gayz: am I the only one who feels like he was just trying to get a reaction out of people? He can't really be so dense that he thinks his post will actually make the LGBT community forget everything and hurry on down to his church next weekend... He must have known people would react exactly the way they have.... Right? 

There were also comments about the table in her Instagram comments, so you know she saw them - I'm pretty sure she doesn't/wouldn't read here. 

21 minutes ago, Plexus31Wife said:

As to derick's newfound openness to sharing a church with teh gayz: am I the only one who feels like he was just trying to get a reaction out of people? He can't really be so dense that he thinks his post will actually make the LGBT community forget everything and hurry on down to his church next weekend... He must have known people would react exactly the way they have.... Right? 

I feel like he is trying to save his family and stay on TLC. Can’t afford to lose the income stream. 

How I wish he would change his stripes

As if we needed another reason to despise Derick.

Just checked the church's fb, sounds an awful lot like gay conversion "therapy".

Derjerk go and check how many gay teens kill themselves, especially in a hostile environment (like yours).

According to your bible people who commit suicide can't go to heaven right? Asshole.

wtf.JPG

52 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Just copying from Inquisitor. But this seems more like the truth than just rag mag stories.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4792989/derick-dillards-church-hosts-pray-the-gay-away-ministry-same-week-he-invites-lgbt-visitors/

This was actually a great read. dWRECK is out to try to convert teh gays. I really hope no one falls for this or has parents that drag them to it. They deserve better. 

2 hours ago, Plexus31Wife said:

But I didn't post a picture of his dick on the table to show my gratitude.

Almost spit out my coffee :pb_lol: 

10 hours ago, oneoftoomany said:

Jill’s Instagram story makes it official!! The Dillard’s won’t be on TV anymore “do” to rumors

can you post it because some of us cough cough deleted everything to do will jill cough cough 

10 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Her story must have expired because I'm not seeing it.

to bad - usually it stays for 24 hours because i get all of oliver hudson's singing constantly 

3 hours ago, Plexus31Wife said:

But I didn't post a picture of his dick on the table to show my gratitude.

But have you considered doing so? This might be one of those special tricks they learn about in their Christian marriage retreats.

Being a heathen, it's never occurred to me to show my gratitude by displaying the dick of my mate on Instagram...but maybe I just don't know enough to do so! :my_angel:

ETA: Awesome time to invite the Rainbow crowd to church, Dwreck!  With speakers like that, what a way to make anyone LGBTQIA+ feel welcome and not at all condemned to hell!  What a fuckface.

11 hours ago, oneoftoomany said:

Can you (or someone else who saw it) elaborate? Unfortunately, the story has already expired. TIA.

20 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I think I figured it out. A fake account posted this on their IG story. This is not Jill. 

4CA81E86-30C0-4578-9FBF-8E3B59F873F9.thumb.png.0853814574d4208b1a984569a2c045a5.png

Yeah, that's a fake account. Before I saw your comment and the username, I was momentarily extremely concerned for Jill's mental state. 'Do to rumours and thoughts that have been said' - look, I know the quality of Jill's writing has been criticized in the past, but that would be ridiculous even for a Duggar. :pb_lol:

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived