IGNORED

Dillards 50: The big 5-0!

samurai_sarah

After Jennie cleaned the house, folded the laundry, and played with the kids while Jill rested and had Bible time, we treated Jennie to a photo in a peaceful setting.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, artdecades said:

That photo is giving me Christina's World by Andrew Wyeth vibes. Even the dress is similar.

Christinasworld.jpg

My first thought, as well!  Was just going to grab a shot of it & saw you had already done so.  It is such a sad, depressing painting in my opinion. Jenni's World is the same.

2 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Im pretty sure those are prenatal vitamins behind Dwreck

https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/vitamin-code-raw-prenatal-multivitamin/

If you don't use birth control and expect that God could bless you with a fetus at any time, it probably makes sense to just keep taking prenatals whether you're pregnant or not.

I've gotta be honest, I think Sam is the cutest Duggar baby - that towel pic was ADORABLE - but I feel so, so bad that Derick The Devil is his father...and Jill. Ick.

55 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Im pretty sure those are prenatal vitamins behind Dwreck

https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/vitamin-code-raw-prenatal-multivitamin/

Yes, I take the same ones. Between my first pregnancy and this one I never stopped taking them. And like others said, you should take prenatals as long as you're breastfeeding. So thankfully, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I mean, if this were some family that didn't make an ordeal out of modesty and blaming women's attire for the abuse they receive, I wouldn't have felt inclined to "immaturely" remark on something all too obvious and pretty... uh, immodest, once it's noted. It actually bothered me to see this picture for that reason... nobody made Derick put his penis on the table. Naturally, I'm going to a snark site to comment on that. The double standards are at it again!

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Table penis. That's a new one. lol

So very different from table tennis. Lmao!

And, really, I'd be cracking up if it were my husband!  Like, think I took a cute pic and...what the what?!   It's funny!  I wouldn't have posted it though, that's for sure!  Retake sans penis......definitely.  

It is not helping me that I spent my Vday evening watching American Pie. A movie I had not watched in almost 20 years and it still made me laugh. I like my immature sense of humor, it is my fountain of youth. 

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I've seen enough photos of this wanker in bed to last me a life time. 

pickles called out derick and jill and josh and anna - posted pictures of of that video Dwreck posted back in november thanking the alleged child molester.  She went on an on 

i don't need to see him in bed.  

7 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Why is their house always so dark? Don't they ever let light in through the windows?

then they would explode i am assuming 

31 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

From what I've been able to suss out, they live in a duplex that likely only has windows on two sides.

Personally,  I would've stayed in the big house they had.  Gotta deal with pops anyway, they go to the TTH a lot and well, mansionish house with land vs. dark dank church housing.  No brainer for me anyway!

Why is there never any reference to or photo of Derick’s stepfather? Even Cathy never refers to him in social media (but she refers to her late husband quite often)

On 17/02/2018 at 4:27 AM, AtlanticTug said:

He looks like he's humping the table. Ew.

Better the table than Jill, at least the table won't get pregnant.

11 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Personally,  I would've stayed in the big house they had.  Gotta deal with pops anyway, they go to the TTH a lot and well, mansionish house with land vs. dark dank church housing.  No brainer for me anyway!

Derek posted something implying that they couldn’t stay there any longer. Didn’t Jim Bob sell it to his mom last year?

We've discussed where they're living before - the "school" he's in is a residential program. 

I did some digging and found out that this particular program bought up some sort of retreat property, and it's a bunch of duplexes.

Derick just invited queer people to his church...It's a trap, don't go y'all. 

Edited to say:  He's now arguing with someone in the comment section who (correctly) pointed out that he said being transgender was a myth. 

He's also saying that it's not a trap and avoiding answering whether he would "accept them as they are or pray they change". 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived