IGNORED

Bates 23: Waiting on the Next Wedding

Coconut Flan

Ugh! I seriously seriously seriously cannot stand Carlin or Lawson!! They are 2 peas in a pod and I just can't with them! They're both little pisspots. :my_angry:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too late to edit what I wrote but perhaps I shouldn't have called them little pisspots. Sorry about that. 

23 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

@JoylessAnna Weren't Erin and Kelly both co-matrons of honor to Michael?

IIRC, it was just Kelly mentioned as the matron of honor. IDK why Erin wore a similar dress.

I can't remember whether both Erin and KJ were Michael's matrons of honor, of whether Erin just wanted to wear the tan dress bc she was post-partum self-conscious and thought the skirt would hide it. maybe some combo of both.

My guess is Tori's pregnant and/or Carlin's engaged. It would be really nice if it was Michael who was pregnant.

I listed my order of preference for the "special announcement," which is likely going to be another pregnancy, engagement, or coupling.

Pregnant

1. Michael (the only one I actually would be happy for)

2. Whitney (not that I would be happy about it, because I loooove the working woman, two-kids-only thing and I hope this lifestyle will eventually wipe out fundamentalism from the Zach-Whit lineage, but out of the remaining choices, seems the most prepared for a pregnancy)

3. Tori

4. Erin or Alyssa

Engagement

1. Josie (the readier of the courting sisters)

2. Carlin

Courtship/Special Friend

1. Lawson (I guess? Maybe it'll mellow him out, or he might've found the girl that can help him best the vanity of CarVan :my_biggrin:)

2. Trace (not quite stable yet, but I dislike Trace less than I do Nathan)

3. Nathan (for obvious, hair-related reasons)

Josie getting engaged before Carlin would be hysterical.

I'm betting it's something boring like the announcement of the next season or Tori is expecting. 

Soooo after visiting my list of Bates sibs in each other's weddings, I'd figure I should update it with significant others, too. I also found the table layout more helpful. Enjoy!

IMG_4931.PNG

IMG_4929.PNG

IMG_4928.PNG

IMG_4930.PNG

IMG_4927.PNG

2 hours ago, JoylessAnna said:

Soooo after visiting my list of Bates sibs in each other's weddings, I'd figure I should update it with significant others, too. I also found the table layout more helpful. Enjoy!

IMG_4931.PNG

IMG_4929.PNG

IMG_4928.PNG

IMG_4930.PNG

IMG_4927.PNG

This is just what I wanted after looking at the last chart, thank you!  I so love a good chart. 

Maybe the special announcement is about Tori's graduation, since they usually tell us what we already know.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:06 AM, haroldtheyrefundies said:

I'm betting that Carlin + Evan or Josie + Kelton are engaged. Or better yet, maybe both couples are engaged and they're going to do a double wedding! 

CarVan would have a double wedding only over their dead bodies!

5 hours ago, JoylessAnna said:

I listed my order of preference for the "special announcement," which is likely going to be another pregnancy, engagement, or coupling.

Pregnant

4. Erin or Alyssa

It won't be Erin or Alyssa yet, they're both less than 6 weeks out from giving birth. Even if they've already gotten pregnant (which is unlikely but has been known to happen), they wouldn't be announcing this early.

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Josie getting engaged before Carlin would be hysterical.

I'm betting it's something boring like the announcement of the next season or Tori is expecting. 

see, I don't think it'll be about the next season or a show-related announcement bc the teaser specifically says "announcement about one of *these* Bates family members" (and then proceeds to show flashes of like half of them lmao - Alyssa, Zachney, the big boys, both little boys, Tori). So if we're being reallllll nitpicky about things and UpTV is being good at teasers, then my best bet is not Alyssa, not a Michael pregnancy, not an engagement, not about the littles, Tori more likely pregnant than Whit, possibly a boys' courtship (Nathan > Trace > Lawson i think haha). 

Crown commencement is on Monday. Both Tori and Josie are graduating right? 

Carlin still has a bit to go based on a comment on her ig where she answered a question. She said there was not much left but she was “so ready to be done with college”. I wonder why lol

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Carlin still has a bit to go based on a comment on her ig where she answered a question. She said there was not much left but she was “so ready to be done with college”. I wonder why lol

Pretty sure Carlin's about getting her M.R.S. degree.

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Carlin and Josie both started in fall of '16 i think, IIRC from the bates instagram. And Carlin was going for a 4-yr music degree so at the least she has one more year. I'm sure she'd love to drop out and take be a MRS lol but we'll see how that goes over. Josie finished school in december and has her license already, I think she is working at gaining experience at whatever salon she's at. Tori graduates with a bachelor's in education this month. 

I am torn bout wanting Michael to be pregnant. 

I want it for her because she clearly wants it so badly.

OTH, it would be interesting to see how their lives develop in the face of infertility.

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I am torn bout wanting Michael to be pregnant. 

I want it for her because she clearly wants it so badly.

OTH, it would be interesting to see how their lives develop in the face of infertility.

I feel the same split as you.

Michael and Brandon are obviously very very involved in the cult so their kids would be deep in the kool-aid as early as drinking it from their baby bottles :pb_rollseyes: 

But my heart aches for her simultaneously ): 

I think they won’t be childless forever so if they never get pregnant, they will adopt. I would rather they birth their own child into the cult than adopt a child into it. 

I didn’t spot any Bateses at Allison Wilson’s wedding. The Reiths were there. I only spotted  John David in one picture. 

My guess is either a bigger boys courtship or based on the bowling pic, Tori is about 12 weeks pregnant. 

On 05. 05. 2018. at 9:17 AM, miss_batson said:

I think its something completly boring, like new season. Or Tori is pregnant. 

Im adding a Josie&Kelton enngagment. Latest instagram post from Kelton makes me suspicios. 

Spoiler

IMG_20180507_084502_825.jpg

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived