IGNORED

Jinger 34: Now with Hol(e)y Jeans and Pregnant!

samurai_sarah

Jeremy’s sister is an unwed professional musician and follows Obama on Twitter, and her and their brother took a trip to Cuba last year, so if only one out of the three Vuolo kids stuck with fundamentalism like their parents, maybe JinJer’s kids will have a better opportunity to break away? 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Ugh I forgot about that... very JB of him. I wonder if there's any psychological reprocussions from going from first kiss to sex in a single afternoon. 

Not for many a generation. Remember, this was perfectly normal not that long ago. Yes, some WERE traumatized, but I really can't believe Jinger was. Good grief it's why they get married so young--just like generations past did.  [Daisy0322--not picking on you--it's a common theme here on FJ that no one can go from 0 to sex in a day, yet it happened all the time in the past). In terms of wanting to have sex I'd say the Jkids are in step with others their age. They may not be as fluent in the language, but the hormones are there.

As for the name thing

Let's hope they don't use "V" as their letter. JB might remember the word "vulva....."

I'm thinking the weird spelling is a cool theme: Gerome (Jerome) Jage (Gage) for boys or Jrace (Grace) or Ganet (Janet) for girls?

19 minutes ago, jerkit said:

I have a pattern of being interested in the Duggar women until they get knocked up. So there goes my interest in Jinger. 

Are you going to move on to Johanna now ? You have a at least 9 more years there:)  btw she looks nothing at all like any of her sisters now. 

31 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Jill could just as well be pregnant before Jessa. 

Sadly(IMO) they will have already begun trying. Straight after hearing JinJers news. Probably the day of the sugar and spice post. Dwreck will not want to be overlooked now that the news is out. Jeremy may very well think in the same awful way as Dwreck, (we can't really know for sure) BUT Jeremy isn't stuck hanging onto JBs coat tails. Jeremy is miles away from the compound, he isn't scared of JB, he has a job, church of his own and (appears) to be his own person. Dwreck has failed miserably at everything so far. He has been sacked by TLC, and has his Mommie fighting his battles for all to see.

They may both have horrible beliefs but Jeremy does things a lot more elegantly than Dwreck.  Sadly in a very superficial world this will carry him further than Dreck. 

22 minutes ago, bananabread said:

I know it's silly, but I actually think a spices/herbs/plants theme would be SO FREAKING CUTE.

I agree. I think flower names would be a lovely theme to honor Jinger. Rose and Lily are the only two flowers mentioned in the Bible, but there are several plants in the Bible (for girls: Saffron, Olive, Rue, Daisy, Willow, Myrtle, Apple, Tulip. for boys: Reed, Cane, Sage, Oaks), and if they don't choose a biblical flower or plant, there are even more lovely choices. Poppy, Iris, Jacinta, Lilac, Amaryllis, Magnolia, Ivy, Holly, etc.

3 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Are you going to move on to Johanna now ? You have a at least 9 more years there:)  btw she looks nothing at all like any of her sisters now. 

She looks like a young Josh (who btw was actually pretty/handsome before he got married).

So THAT explains the sparkling apple cider! Well,  in my circle that's usually a dead giveaway, but then again,  we're heathens.

I know this won't happen, but would't it be refreshing if these two admitted that they weren't actively trying to conceive, or hoping to 'catch a baby' without having at least a solid 6 months of couple time first?

15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

LOL, yeah I suppose she's next. 

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

I don't think she will be. I think she is going to wait another 1.5 years before getting pregnant because I think she's worried she could end up with more complications with healing after having two c-sections. If she gets pregnant too soon, she's at risk of rupturing her uterus or needing a hysterectomy and ending up with only 3 children. Jill may not pay attention to risks but she wants healthy pregnancies more than anything. 3 children wouldn't ever be enough for her.

If Jessa gets pregnant, ALL sisters (Joy, Jinger, Jessa, and even Kendra) would be pregnant together and I could see it breaking Jill.  On top of Derrick no longer providing & going off the deep end, being ousted from the show, and another complicated attempted home birth ending in a c-section, I think Jill could be headed for a breakdown unless she changes something.

4 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I know this won't happen, but would't it be refreshing if these two admitted that they weren't actively trying to conceive, or hoping to 'catch a baby' without having at least a solid 6 months of couple time first?

Hm, this is couple number two who is suspected to having been using birth control for at least a couple of months. Remember Jill and Derick being in CA and not conceiving? Zika Virus? Suspiciously large gap between Israel and Samuel, at least for a Duggar women? hm...

Maybe the sisters are secretly exchanging birth control tipps without JB knowing?

52 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Do you think Jeremy and Jinger actually talk to gay people at a regular basis or just preach about/to them?

Oh, I expect so.  They may not know they are interacting with the dreaded gays though.

Do they have access to gay people,

Of course.  Gay people are everywhere.

like a conversion camp nearby or something?

I don't think Jeremy has managed to capture and domesticate his very own flock of gays yet.  He's stuck with preaching to his little church plant and on Facebook.  He likes spreading ignorance and hatred about gays and their supposed "sins." 

I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to pray away the gay sometime, however.  I just hope his captive gay audience knocks the sanctimonious, judgmental, ignorant and hateful stuffing out of him.

3 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I don't think she will be. I think she is going to wait another 1.5 years before getting pregnant because I think she's worried she could end up with more complications with healing after having two c-sections. If she gets pregnant too soon, she's at risk of rupturing her uterus or needing a hysterectomy and ending up with only 3 children.

Jessa had traumatic pregnancies as well.  That’s not stopping her according to most FJs and it’s totally not in her wheelhouse to prevent anyway. 

10 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I don't think she will be. I think she is going to wait another 1.5 years before getting pregnant because I think she's worried she could end up with more complications with healing after having two c-sections. If she gets pregnant too soon, she's at risk of rupturing her uterus or needing a hysterectomy and ending up with only 3 children.

I still think something serious happened during her birth with Samuel, perhaps a uterine rupture or something that lead to massive blood loss, that left her weak and requiring an extended recovery time. Or something along those lines.  But I'm fairly certain they will never tell us.  I think it will be a good long while before Jill gets pregnant again.

Spurgeon was traumatic for Jessa, but Henry was a particularly easy pregnancy and birth with no complications, so she will definitely have smaller gaps between her pregnancies than Jill, who has had two c-sections in a row. 

Just now, tabitha2 said:

Jessa had traumatic pregnancies as well.  That’s not stopping her according to most FJs and it’s totally not in her wheelhouse to prevent anyway. 

Jessa had a post birth hemorrhage after Spurgeon, she delivered Henry just fine, she had easy pregnancies as far as we know, she didn't complain of anything outside of the normal barfy aches and pains of pregnancy.  Her experiences were VASTLY different' from Jill's where she had protracted labors and emergency C/sections.  1 of which appears to have been, traumatic resulting in most likely a crash c/section, and an extended stay in hospital for her and baby, and an extended recovery for her.

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

I really hope not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she or someone close to her trolled this site well enough to communicate that she could very well have five safe c-sections if she allows adequate recovery time, and that rushing a third is an unnecessary risk. I know, I know. Jesus will provide an in tact uterus and five might sound like a sad consolation prize to someone who deserves 19, but... I don't know... I'm still holding out faith that she holds out at least 3-5 years after Samuel before trying for #3. Ugh. I know I sound naive.  

6 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

ETA: My entire post is pretty much repeating what 4 other people posted while I was typing it haha. I'm glad to know I wasn't imagining things though. 

IIRC Jessa had excessive bleeding (would it be considered a hemorrhage ?) after birth but was able to have another (to the best of my knowledge) successful home birth after. I don't think I heard or read anything about her needing to wait to conceive again outside of the normal amount of time. 

Jill had an emergency C followed by another C with possible (likely) complications. 

I'm not saying Jessa had easy peasy pregnancies but Jill has certainly had more complications and was more likely to have received advice to wait (or stop altogether) 

On the scale of Derick to Ben, how “progressive” is Jeremy for fundie standards? Since him and Ben appear to be best friends, would he share Ben’s stances on race relations, conservative hypocrisy, and not voting for Trump, or does he align more with him Trump/Fox News-loving inlaws? I don’t think I hold ever expect Ben to become a gay rights advocate, but he appears to be a political outlier in fundamentalist/conservative circles, many of which support Trump no matter what sexual sins he’s committed

Geez, 10 pages since the announcement 6 hours ago... all because one woman got pregnant. :pb_lol:

All it will take is for Jill, Jessa, or Anna to have a baby this year (or I suppose for another Duggar to have an extremely quick engagement, marriage, and conception) and 2018 will be the most (re)productive year yet for the Duggars.

2 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Jinger's baby broke FJ there for a minute LOL!

I wouldn't be surprised if they knew at Thanksgiving but waited to publicly announce and that's perfectly okay, especially with the odds of miscarriages. My sincere hope is that the child is born safely (not delivered by Aunt Jill or one of her kooky friends) and gets a chance at a somewhat "normal life".

First thought: Saw that coming a mile away from the sugar and spice pic. Second thought, this many preggo daughters (or DILs) guarantees them at least another 2 seasons. JimBob must be celebrating. Blech. 

Yes.  I hope she stays in Texas and uses either hospital or a trained nurse midwife if she wants to deliver at home.

In Jeremy's Christmas Eve sermon he said all people are either actively serving in God's Kingdom or in Satan's Kingdom, no middle area. So no, he is not more progressive than any of his relatives. At all.

I do think Jill had secondary infertility in that she couldn't get pregnant as fast as she wanted and talked about buying the bulk tests from Amazon (in a TLC interview).

IMHO, we will see at least a Jessa pregnancy announcement soon. Maybe Jill and Anna. But I do think 2018 will show us Jinger, Kendra, Joy, and Jessa pregnant at the same time.

24 minutes ago, LacyMay said:

IIRC Jessa had excessive bleeding (would it be considered a hemorrhage ?) after birth but was able to have another (to the best of my knowledge) successful home birth after. I don't think I heard or read anything about her needing to wait to conceive again outside of the normal amount of time. 

Jill had an emergency C followed by another C with possible (likely) complications. 

I'm not saying Jessa had easy peasy pregnancies but Jill has certainly had more complications and was more likely to have received advice to wait (or stop altogether) 

Jessa appears to have enjoyed pretty normal pregnancies both times. She did have a hemorrhage after giving birth to Spurgeon though. I believe she required blood, but I don’t recall exactly. I do know the situation was scary enough to cause Ben to panic shortly after Henry was born - he was terrified Jessa was going to hemorrhage again and Jana managed to help calm him down. Jessa enjoyed a quick labor and (relatively) easy home delivery with Henry. No complications that we are aware of thankfully. 

Jill also seems to have had pretty straightforward pregnancies, but for some reason her birth canal was unable to accommodate her babies. Jill, as you said, had two unplanned (emergency) c-sections following very long labors. She stated after Izzy’s birth that the Doctor told her she may be able to try for a VBAC with her next - I would assume the Doctor advised them to wait 18 months, but I don’t know for sure and I don’t know if the Dills would have followed that advice regardless. They may have just naturally not conceived until Izzy was 18 months old or they may have purposely planned it that way. We won’t know unless they choose to mention it publicly.

I am in the camp that thinks the hint of "one year" was truly Jeremy and Jinger avoiding for one year (probably because that's what Jer wanted), and they got pregnant quickly after they started trying again.

I'm currently making a Sims 3 family with spice names! Thyme, Paprika, Sage, and little alien Indica (a type of marijuana lol)

Jinger looks amazing here

And Jessa's latest instagram post does indeed mention the happy couple (2nd pic)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived