IGNORED

Counting On: Season 4, Part 1: Back to Planet Duggarville

choralcrusader8613

Just now, nst said:

tell me more Kendra about your modesty standards.  I need to know 

Just in case we didn't know the modesty standards, please, PLEASE tell us more! (insert Gene Wilder meme here.)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, kinphilly said:

I think no houseguests for the first six months is a great idea for any newlyweds!  

It takes a few months for a property purchase to show up in public databases here in Suburban Philly ... maybe it's just not posted yet?  

Austin's house showed up when I searched a couple of months ago (at least). 

Kendra's bangs are really bugging me in this episode.

Also what is it with the Duggars' inability to tell the difference between "whenever" and "when"?

But of course Kendra's modesty standards are very similar to the Duggars'. Even if Pastor Caldwell allowed his girls to wear shorts, pants, and spaghetti strap tops, you know full well Kim Jong Boob would never allow Joseph to court Kendra unless she agreed to KJB's modesty standards.

Counting on Season who the fuck cares, episode 2 - "let them eat cake"

Jer/Jed - Joy is getting married in a month.  

Joy takes Jed to see the house they will live in once they're married.  Austin thinks that they'll make a profit when they go to sell it, but it needs a lot of work.  They brought Jed to be a chaperone, but also to put him to work.  Austin explains the walls that they'll rip out to open the house up.  They head into the kitchen.

Joy - I'm the first sister to have her own home and it feels amazing. 

Austin - I think we'll stay in this house for 2 years and hopefully we'll have our first kid in there.

They open the microwave and its NASTY.  Joy jokes that it was a huge selling point.

Jed - I expected a newer house based on what they paid for it.

Joy explains they'll add a bathroom ,the one they have is moldy and water damaged.

Austin - I want to focus on the kitchen and the master bedroom to make it livable.

Joy - we have 2 1/2 weeks.

They walk into a closet and explain how they'll rip it out.

Joy - I can do a lot of wedding planning from the phone so hopefully I can help with the house.

The jer/jed dua are surprised if he gets half of it done before the wedding.

At the TTH Kendra, JOes "girlfriend" is introduced.  They are getting to "talk a lot" and get to know eachother.

Josiah explains who the caldwells are

Kendra sits RIGHT NEXT to joe as they drive, in the middle front seat.  Be a fucking adult and sit in the passenger seat FFS

They pull up at a park.  Its their first date since they've been courting and they will rollerblade.  She gigles that it will be exciting.

Kendra explains her modesty standards as similar to the dugars.  She has leggings on under her skirt.  She wonders about her knee pads.

Its been 40 seconds and she has already annoyed me iwth the giggling.

Jackson wears a motorcycle helmet to go rollerblading with because he thinks it will be cool.

Joe explains that Jackson is a chaperone in training, learning "what to watch for."  James explains the rules. Jackson says "no holding hands and no kissing."

Jana explains what it takes to be a chaperone - you have to be on top of them.

Kendra holds Jackson's hands for support as she rollerblades cuz no touching her fucking fiance.  Cuz Jesus

Jessa explains how she was courting with Bin and how jinger or justin would come with them

Back to rollerblading. Kendra squeals.

They arent going to kiss or hold hands. Two side hugs per day, maybe an extra if its a special occasion.

More shrieking.

Derick says that holding hands while helping someone up is ok.

Kendra TH - I grabbed onto Joe's arm and my parents said it would be ok to hold onto his arm to keep balance but not his hand.

Jessa - we all met our spouses 2 years before we got married.  Its been pretty short timelines.

Kendra almost crashes into a sign.  More shrieking.

Joy TH - theyll probably get married this year

Jackson is off doing stunts.  Joe grades him a "6" for being there half the time.

More shrieking.

Whoa. The new Jostin house is utterly disgusting. I'm gagging. Literally. 

I know I'm super BEC tonight after a dreadful day at work.... but Kendra's giggles and their "standards" are a mile past my last nerve.

Joy's smugness is also irritating the hell out of me.

Pass the wine.

What. THE.HELL!! Her dad says its OK to rest her arm on his for balance as long as she doesn't wrap her arm around, two 3 second side hugs per day...

3 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Also what is it with the Duggars' inability to tell the difference between "whenever" and "when"?

It's a Southern, perhaps specifically regional thing. It's not just the Duggars - other folks in the area say it too. But yes, it's annoying - we already know you're uneducated, and this just makes it sound worse.

3 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I know I'm super BEC tonight after a dreadful day at work.... but Kendra's giggles and their "standards" are a mile past my last nerve.Whoa. 

I can top your bad day.  I had two flat tires, missed my zumba class and didn't get to see DD filming downtown.  

and yes Joy and Kendra are both WAY TO SMUG 

but hey we can BEC tonight 

Since it is a commercial, I would like the world to know, that my parents gave me wine for tonights episode. That's right. My formerly fundie parents gave me alcohol to enjoy the snark that is a great part of my Monday night.

2 minutes ago, CommanderShepard said:

Having to explain why holding an arm is okay but holding hands isn't just makes my head feel like exploding.

is that what I just heard across the country / world 

I know this is probably really petty, but part of me wonders if they suggested Joy and Austin do a home refurb because of the huge popularity of home improvement shows right now.

Like a dumb attempt to get people to watch.

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

Since it is a commercial, I would like the world to know, that my parents gave me wine for tonights episode. That's right. My formerly fundie parents gave me alcohol to enjoy the snark that is a great part of my Monday night.

Smart parents! They knew you'd need that wine to get through it.

So Joy and Austin can't shop for a wedding cake without pizza topping-licking Josie tagging along with Meeechelle? Sheesh.

1 minute ago, pamplemousse said:

Smart parents! They knew you'd need that wine to get through it.

So Joy and Austin can't shop for a wedding cake without pizza topping-licking Josie tagging along with Meeechelle? Sheesh.

I support Josie's frosting licking.

6 minutes ago, CommanderShepard said:

Having to explain why holding an arm is okay but holding hands isn't just makes my head feel like exploding.

When you side hug, you literally rub up against her boob. It makes no fucking sense. Holding hands seems by far the mildest.

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived