IGNORED

Counting On: Season 4, Part 1: Back to Planet Duggarville

choralcrusader8613

Austin, red velvet cake and cream cheese is the most amazing thing on this earth! Shut the front door you heathen! 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and now we know why Josie is always attached to Moochelle. 

Josie is already mastering the breathy simpering voice. Goodgawd.

I don't think Joy acts mature enough for anything - much less marrying and mothering.

I very much like the black tape covering Austins North Face Logo on his jacket! It's a good look.  Also, I need Jinger to throw out the button down shirts now.

Is it weird I can see James being like the "bad boy" type kissing girls behind houses and not giving a crap? I just love how he is always chosen to be the chaperone when he seems the one to not care about the modesty standards that much.

Oh, @nst, I'm so sorry about your awful day!  I'll share my wine.

I already had the migraine, but I'm seven face-palms deep into this stupidity. 

Jinger states: I think we have a lot in common.

Seriously? WTH.

Oh Austin..... You basically just said "bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich". Es No Bueno .  If I was Joy i would force him into a cooking class now.

Counting on the suspension of logic - part 2

Joystin show up to "test" wedding cakes with Michelle and Josie.

Austin is "helping" because he likes helping Joy and being with her.

THey hold hands and talk about cake.  They want a "simple" 3 or 4 tiered cake, off white. 

They're shown an ipad with cake on it. 

JInger explains her cake, we get to see it... it looks like shit threw up on pancakes.

Austin discusses texture. Josie yawns. Joy explains all the different types of patterns etc. "endless" amount of designs. Austin keeps asking her what she wants. Joy doesnt care.  Its more than he thought about.

Samples come.  Michelle cackles when Austin asks where hers are.

Josie is excited to eat wedding cake.

Derick explains his cake - it had frosting and you couldnt see the cakey part.  Flashback of them cutting the cake in the parking lot.

Joy says they like buttercream.  Austin doesnt like red velvet (WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM)

Jessa - we didnt have a cake. Ice cream is better.  Flashback...

Joy and AUstin discuss whether they liked lemon.  JOy liked it. Michelle is chowing down. Joy says taht wedding planning is overrated.  

They get a white cake with buttercream frosting.  Joy is going to mash him with the cake.

In texas, Jin Jer drink coffee in the car. Its hot. JInger is wearing some kind of lace dog collar.  Its not a good look.

Jeremy turns and spills coffee on Jingers crotch.  He tries to clean it up (car is still moving). They park and she gets out to clean up her skirt.  He works on the seat. She says its fine. The coffee is definitely starbucks.

They arrive at "la india" to make mexican food.  It makes traditional laredo dishes with a healthy twist.

They're given red bandanas to wear and aprons.

Josiah explains that jinger can cook and had it "down."

They are making chorizo.

Austin, Jessa et al doesnt know what it is,  They think its a spice.  Ben thinks its mexican sausage.

Jeremy explains that he's not the most helpful in the kitchen but he tries.  He mixes meat with his hands, wearing blue latex gloves.

Jinger - jeremy can throw a meal together for me.

Jeremy cooks and jinger takes picutres.  She likes classes because it helpsher think outside the box.

Jeremy - typical meal varies. She's made indian, thai etc... my faborite was israeli cous cous

Joystin - we dont need a cooking class because she's the best cook ever. Apparenlty lunch was fucked up.

JinJer eat what they made.  Jinger says "very rich" in spanish.

It was apparently good.

Joy comes across as extremely immature/childish, sorry to say. I don't know if she's playing it up for the camera thinking that it's cute or endearing but it's actually super annoying and makes me feel even worse about their marriage.

Jeremy is annoying me too. 

Don't these people eat bloody tacos like 3x per week at that taco place? And nobody but Ben knows what chorizo is? I can't even with these people. Why does Ben seem like the only one with 2 brain cells to rub together. Ben!

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Jinger states: I think we have a lot in common.

After 5-6 months of marriage, you only think? As Tony the Tiger would say "that's grrrreat." Fucks sake

Just now, AtlanticTug said:

Joy comes across as extremely immature/childish, sorry to say. I don't know if she's playing it up for the camera thinking that it's cute or endearing but it's actually super annoying and makes me feel even worse about their marriage.

Jeremy is annoying me too. 

dont' forget her role model is jill - she acts just like jill still does.  except it seems that Derick can't handle it anymore. 

Jeremy is just too into himself. 

2 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Also remember, she is barely into adulthood. Doesn't speak well for the parenting she is about to do, (That just terrified me) but it's her life. What can you do.

10 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

When you side hug, you literally rub up against her boob. It makes no fucking sense. Holding hands seems by far the mildest.

Because oh my god if she actually wrapped her arm around his (with no bare skin because of long sleeves) , they'd HAVE to have sex right there in the park. 

Its just so ridiculous. They are trying to be over righteous.

That's it. I've made it just over halfway through this craptacular show and I can't take it anymore. I need some wine to kill some brain cells. *heads off to the kitchen*

Just now, SadieJane said:

@nst, i'm sorry you're having a bad day. My day hasn't been fantastic either. Want a 15 second side hug?

@nst You can only have two a day though, so pick wisely. :P 

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

@nst, i'm sorry you're having a bad day. My day hasn't been fantastic either. Want a 15 second side hug?

Sorry, only 3 seconds are allowed!  

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived