IGNORED

Counting On: Season 4, Part 1: Back to Planet Duggarville

choralcrusader8613

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BZAoA2_lm92/

so i just found this pictures from when they went to eat paletas in San Antonio... It turns out that laura and Jana were with them the whole time...

Jana is wearing that damn dress too! The one Joy, Anna, and every other fundy woman has.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Best cherry picked Bible quote (KJV, of course) that makes the absolute least sense.

I had if enough cash were dangled Cousin Amy would sign photos or sell her weird merch.

Maybe Meghan Kelly too. We need some star power

11 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jana is wearing that damn dress too! The one Joy, Anna, and every other fundy woman has.

I am just so amused that the instagrammer's name appears to be 'J Rod Junior'!

I assume this trip included the girls trip to Waco.  WTF TLC.  Why hide that Jana and Laura were there??  I know for a story line but the fact that the Duggars go along with it bugs the shit out of me.  It's called LYING and it's against one of the commandments.  If you are going to shove your brand of Jesus down everyone's throat then at least follow the rules.  

2 hours ago, Exposedknees said:

Last night while I was lying awake in bed-as per usual, I got to thinking about all these comiccons, gotcon, startrekcon etc. Wouldn't it be hysterical to have a Duggarcon or a Fundiecon for all of us FJs? (DISCLAIMER- totally make believe here- like Fantasy football)

There was a bit of talk this summer of trying to have a get-together in real life, but it petered out.

It's a fun topic to fantasize about. :)

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BZAoA2_lm92/

so i just found this pictures from when they went to eat paletas in San Antonio... It turns out that laura and Jana were with them the whole time...

Of course Jana was there.  She's the "go to" sister for caring for everyone else's littles!  I'm sure she watched them while jer/jin and Benessa went out on a date night too!

If they are all in the picture, though... where are the littles???

sanantonioduggars.thumb.jpg.b34a3e522a2f497b78d024aec73ba1bf.jpg

10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

If they are all in the picture, though... where are the littles???

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure yet another person was there to look after them, just out of frame. It's like Duggar travel inception, the first level is just the two couples plus the babies, the second level is the two couples, the babies, and Jana and Laura, and the third level is the two couples, the babies, Jana and Laura, and ??? (We may never know. Once you go that deep, you can get lost down there). 

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure yet another person was there to look after them, just out of frame. It's like Duggar travel inception, the first level is just the two couples plus the babies, the second level is the two couples, the babies, and Jana and Laura, and the third level is the two couples, the babies, Jana and Laura, and ??? (We may never know. Once you go that deep, you can get lost down there). 

:laughing-rofl:

This is perfect.  And so true.  I believe Sierra was in the Waco pictures. hmmmm. Not to mention the ever present crew. 

2 hours ago, Exposedknees said:
But let's play- what would be the events at Fantasy Duggarcon?

Half day conference: how to make cupcakes for 1,000 people with your hair in your face.

10 Reasons why You Should Have Another Baby (read this on a Gothard site years ago)

How to overapply eyeliner (for the wimminfolk only)

100 ways to compare abortion to the Holocaust

How to make the most out of your next consignment sale

Flip flop relay race like the one they had on 19KAC, which includes lugging groceries and changing a diaper.

Speed courting

Gift bags including a pregnancy test

Religious Gritting 101 

Crunchy curl styling station

Fundie speak competition (gratuitous use of 'neat', 'blessing', 'season of life', etc).

The main event will be the Duggar Wedding Picture Show with audience participation.

@Fantasy Duggar.con

Willful child play area featuring Dinosaurs on the Ark, Creationism and Pistol Pete

Light wedding reception food provided-and subject to debate.

Between the Hawkins thread and this one, I am just cracking up. You guys are hilarious!

what if there are really many Janas...ever present in shadows to watch the littles...many many stepford Janas...

I need to stop taking Midol...

and that's why she can't court anyone. They are afraid that the secret of the Jana stepford army would be discovered.

Clearly everyone saw Jana wearing the dress and wanted one. Seeing this was back in March/April lol! 

7 hours ago, Exposedknees said:

But let's play- what would be the events at Fantasy Duggarcon?

Dress altering contest - to make the spaghetti strap mini dress modest

Suitcase packing contest - how many suitcases can you pack in 10 minutes

Pickle eating contest

Can we have  a special guest appearance by Mechelle - where we put her in a room with 5 toddlers and see how long it takes her to really crack? 

6 hours ago, JMO said:

It's called LYING and it's against one of the commandments.  If you are going to shove your brand of Jesus down everyone's throat then at least follow the rules.  

Duggars adapt the rules to suit their brand of crap. It's all in the name of Jesus so it's ok you know (!) :P

22 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

@Satan'sFortress I live now in South Jersey and people just go "down the shore" in the summer. And I really like South Jersey people are forever telling you to "have a nice rest of the day" and holding the door for you. The anymore thing hasn't drifted over here or I haven't heard it. 

its always been and will always be 'down da shore' and 'up da mountains' amen. i've never heard 'any more' used like that either

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived