IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 24: Wearing Shorts and Kicking Cats

Lori is now advocating marriage for 16 year olds.  And, she posts

"It is better to marry than to burn"

Now, either she "forgot ther rest of the scripture whicih states "It is better to marry than to burn with desire"  or she did it on purpose meaning to burn in Hell.   It is like these fundies live in another reality .. one that I am fortunate to never have been subjected to. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liketrey.PNG.50efe3f1911ec77d6fdaff4acd7c4c1b.PNG

Of course she does!!!

paual.PNG.3e33cf983e39f6a1d5c41cab852ae249.PNG

Yes, Lori, in other words how can we learn when we delete comments and close ourselves off to hearing opinions. 

benkoonts.PNG.64d0f5a06dd315ad5d2623d2043ca460.PNG

Yes, great source for research when at least half of comments are deleted and you never get a full picture of what is really going on. All one sided.  Candid interaction between comments, LOL. 

Lori mentions going to their door county church the "last 3 Sundays." That's about a 3 week vacay so far. 

1 minute ago, EowynW said:

Lori mentions going to their door county church the "last 3 Sundays." That's about a 3 week vacay so far. 

Her whole existence is a vacation, it's not like she has any real work to get back to anyways.

alisonw.PNG.971f1adfb440893a08c313aff8a1320e.PNG

Good question!! Her post today is by another guest and it says its not a woman's fault if a man cheats. That there is nothing she can really do to prevent (eating better, losing weight, etc). That rather the man is in the devil's trap. The guest post does contradict Lori's usual tune.

1 hour ago, SweetLaurel said:

Ugh - its just a sign of something seriously wrong when hanging out on the Naugler thread feels cleaner than Lori's. 

Isn't it funny, I was just thinking when reading this thread that maybe Steve Maxwell isn't quite as bad I generally think he is.

His unmarried kids are well into adulthood, to the point of mid-thirties for his oldest daughter.  And he has said he doesn't believe he should go out and find spouses for his kids.

So the bar is set pretty low when I'm giving Steve props for not marrying off his kids when they are barely legal, and not setting them up to marry someone they met two hours before.

Just got caught up on the Lori thread from the weekend, and I am literally sick. As a survivor of emotional, psychological and sexual narcissistic abuse, and marital rape (at the hands of a "pastor", no less)-- all of which Lori would deny even exists-- this woman is quite literally aiding and abetting evil. I've been free and healing for nearly a year now, and reading these comments from Lori and her leghumpers is bringing back my PTSD and flashbacks with unexpected force... I can't imagine what it must feel like for Claire and other readers in her situation :'( My heart breaks... I can only hope that someone reached out to her via messaging and shared true help with her!

And I thought Debi Pearl was bad... Ugh.

Twelve-year-old girls are "hungry for a male"? Hey, moron, when I was 12 I had barely graduated from Barbies. I didn't get my period till 14.5, and was barely interested in boys until I was 16 or so.  It was the same basic thing for my daughter. 

Among the girls and women I know, the onset of menarche ranges from 9 to 16.

Here is her response to Alison that I posted earlier...it will be deleted for sure. Plus, Lori is so dense...of course she wasn't quoting Lori exactly she said "essentially" so she was summing up.

allisonw2.PNG

I started my period at 10.5, and I was still in the "boys are icky" stage.

Even in the liberal state of New York, teens can marry at 14 with parental and Family Court approval(16-17 only requires parental consent), and there would be no.way.in.hell that I would sign off on my hypothetical 14-15 year old's wedding, and most likely not 16-17 either.  I would say "If it's really love, it'll wait until you're 18."

37 minutes ago, Hane said:

Twelve-year-old girls are "hungry for a male"? Hey, moron, when I was 12 I had barely graduated from Barbies. I didn't get my period till 14.5, and was barely interested in boys until I was 16 or so.  It was the same basic thing for my daughter. 

Among the girls and women I know, the onset of menarche ranges from 9 to 16.

My 15yo daughter was horrified when I showed her that spiel. She's more interested in getting her high school diploma and going to college than being married at the moment.

@KoalaOf Mykal? Yeah, I got his first long main comment and a bit of the conversation. I doubt she will be deleting him though.

33 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@KoalaOf Mykal? Yeah, I got his first long main comment and a bit of the conversation. I doubt she will be deleting him though.

Of course she won't.  She's a vile woman, and more and more of who she truly is shows with every word she writes.

She allows an absolutely freak like Mykal to post ramblings that should be criminal, and then deletes people who cite scripture to show her the error of her thoughts.  She literally didn't say one word against what he wrote, and neither did Ken.  If that doesn't tell people something, I don't know what does.  They are sick.  Absolute monsters.

Did she respond to the woman who questioned her about it?

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

Did she respond to the woman who questioned her about it?

No, its much worse!!! I just checked and she deleted Ellie.....

Damn, hopping over to post that on the tumblr right away.

UPDATE: I was WRONG!! It didn't show up at first and then I refreshed. Ellie is still up. 

3 hours ago, jadis87 said:

Her whole existence is a vacation, it's not like she has any real work to get back to anyways.

@jadis87, you beat me to it lol!

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

allisonw4.PNG.ff18d6bba433f74712bf04c71d361d40.PNG

Oh snap! Go Alison!

4 hours ago, polecat said:

I hope she donates her brain to science when she dies.

They're going to need a colorectal surgeon to find it. 

Someone else has posted some sense on the blog:

I believe the comment on Patriarchal Societies is missing a key biblical principal. That a man should LEAVE his father and mother and cleave to his wife. While I was married at 18 and my husband 21, we had some very difficult years. I believe these cultures in which this happens (purely opinion) seem to be in places where the lifespan is shorter due to lack of medical care, or where there seems to be someone going off to war with little hope for five years from now. (Even I married with partial reasoning of my husband being deployed very soon thereafter.)Self – control is also something to be practiced, and how can we practice Self – Control of the body without the desires placed on the body. Not the first desire is to then be given into. Paul also encourages singleness as to the work of the Lord. I do believe singleness can also be the Lords will until 30’s or 40’s or later while still at some point blessing you with a spouse. If I had married the first person I fell “in love” with I think I would be in an entirely different place as much of it was based on physical attraction and not the heart qualities of the person.
I would never encourage my daughter to marry simply because she was physically a woman. Even the Bible does not consider a child an adult until the age of 20, based on the children of Israel who got to go into the promised land.

She's right, of course. Nowhere does the Bible specify at what age we should get married. 

I'm out for dr day and decide to take Lori's book to keep me occupied at the various wait times. I have been reading parts of it to my husband. A few minutes ago he said

I picture Ken walking into the bedroom naked throwing the lube down on the bed, raising his arms up and screaming "SANCTIFY ME"

I may may never recover from that mental image

2 minutes ago, Curious said:

I'm out for dr day and decide to take Lori's book to keep me occupied at the various wait times. I have been reading parts of it to my husband. A few minutes ago he said

I picture Ken walking into the bedroom naked throwing the lube down on the bed, raising his arms up and screaming "SANCTIFY ME"

I may may never recover from that mental image

I am scarred for life now. 

I think it was really rude for Lori to video tape a group of strangers during a worship service (likely, without their permission).

I can't even imagine the fuss she's kicked up the last 3 Sundays.  Well...maybe I can...

Lori: "Hi everyone.  I'm Lori Alexander of The Transformed Wife.  You'll have to excuse my sunglasses and hat.  I've come from California, and I thought there might be paparazzi following me.  You see, I had a post go VIRAL.  I'm a godly, older woma...

Church Member: "What's that you say about a virus?"

Lori: "Not a virus.  I went VIRAL.  See, I am godly, older woman on the internet.  I write a blog, and I've recently had a post...well, several posts go VIRAL.  I'm going to have to ask everyone to put their cell phones away.  I can't take any chances of more pictures leaking out."

Church Member:  "I'm sorry about your virus hon, and we don't subscribe to the internet .  The reason I wanted to talk to you, is that some of the ladies are worried about the navy shirt you're wearing.  You do realize how low it's cut, don't you?  I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to put on a jacket.  I know it seems old fashioned, but we have modesty standards around here."

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived