IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 24: Wearing Shorts and Kicking Cats

21 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

TMichelle says:

July 19, 2017 at 6:41 am

See, thought that would open a can of worms. Now everyone is worried if they aren't doing it enough. 

How does ungodly me manage to have a lot more sex than these godly women who talk about it all the time?

I worry about that all the time. This post spiked my anxiety big time. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If all these fuckamentalists would just go fuck themselves we wouldn't need all these fucking posts about fucking . Fuck you Lori. 

Lori Alexander on FB:

a few months ago, I asked my dad, who was a pathologist his entire career, what he thought about anal sex. He said, "It's great if you like playing in the sewer!"

There is something really wrong with that family.  Why on earth would a nearly 60 year old woman be asking her nearly 90 year old DAD about anal sex?

I mean goddamn....

Bunch of freaks...these "modest, godly" people talk about sex more than anyone I know.  Shit...

I am seriously creeped out with today's post.  I pray the fangirls will be too.  

#1  It's written by Trey, and of course, it's on sex.

#2  Earl replied with a gif (or whatever you call it) of a creepy looking man clapping.

I just can't....ewwwww  *shudder*

@formerpastorswife  Here is a virtual full on face-to-face non sensual hug for you.

I am so so sorry you had to endure 10 years of marriage hell and so so glad you escaped.  I applaud and admire your strength and resilience.

Lori, while wearing the super low cut navy shirt, is singing to herself  "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt."

Probably thinks she's too sexy for those butt cheek baring short shorts too.

Lori Alexander:

Don't eat out {you have no idea what they are putting in your food any ways}. 

Also, Lori Alexander:

Yet ANOTHER picture of her restaurant food

And of course her restaurant pizza is "nourishing".  Take that, all you poor people and your sinful pizza chains.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Lori Alexander on FB:

There is something really wrong with that family.  Why on earth would a nearly 60 year old woman be asking her nearly 90 year old DAD about anal sex?

I mean goddamn....

Bunch of freaks...these "modest, godly" people talk about sex more than anyone I know.  Shit...

And that's another thing. Lori is nearly 60. I am a few years younger than her. I really don't think all the men I know are collapsing with lust each time I hug them. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to cover my middle aged thighs because men are going to "stumble". Most of the stumbling going on probably occurs when they look at the 20 somethings. How incredibly conceited of Lori to think she still has the sexual power of a young woman. To me, she is a wrinkly old prune who is not going to inspire lust is anyone (except Ken, apparently).

Not trying to be ageist here, but I doubt men are thinking about her as much as she thinks they are.

5 minutes ago, Hisey said:

And that's another thing. Lori is nearly 60. I am a few years younger than her. I really don't think all the men I know are collapsing with lust each time I hug them. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to cover my middle aged thighs because men are going to "stumble". Most of the stumbling going on probably occurs when they look at the 20 somethings. How incredibly conceited of Lori to think she still has the sexual power of a young woman. To me, she is a wrinkly old prune who is not going to inspire lust is anyone (except Ken, apparently).

Not trying to be ageist here, but I doubt men are thinking about her as much as she thinks they are.

:text-+1: I'm exactly Lori's age, and I'm no oil painting these days. I dress pretty modestly, not to keep men from lusting after me but to keep from scaring people with my flabby thighs and spider-veiny legs, not to mention my crepey neck and arms. I mean, for my age I look a bit younger--a LOT younger than Lori, if I do say so myself! :pb_lol: --but if some man other than my husband starts lusting after me, he needs intervention! :ETONNER:  LOL.

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori, while wearing the super low cut navy shirt, is singing to herself  "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt."

Probably thinks she's too sexy for those butt cheek baring short shorts too.

Lori, sexy? *gag* *barf* *hork*

:brainbleach:

55 minutes ago, Koala said:

And of course her restaurant pizza is "nourishing".  Take that, all you poor people and your sinful pizza chains.

Fucking ridiculous. It's still PIZZA, Lori. I love the (vegan, gluten-free, sprouted grain, blah blah blah) sliders at the place down the street, but they're not HEALTHY- they still have 600+ calories a plate without sides.

#youdidnoteatthat

Mehhhh I can go to my crappy poor person chain and scrape the tops off onto my salad and I can still walk away healthier than what she pictured. 

Does she realize how many calories are in meat, how much nitrates are packed into pepperoni, how about the phthalates in the cheese? Why can't she just say it's ok to have a treat like the rest of us? And nourishing, I hate that word now. I would gladly pay money to the charity of her choice if I could slap her across the face with that pizza while she says nourishing. 

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

I'm with you; at 58 I'm nobody's dream girl but my entire package (personality, presentation, lifetime experiences, etc. + looks) are a whole lot more appealing than Lori.  That said, I most certainly do not go looking for that kind of male attention.  I am damn sure Lori does, just like a young teenager who is dying for male attention to fulfill her ego needs.  Also, hugs mean also sorts of things and meet all sorts of human needs.  NOT JUST SEXUAL.  Sorry, I was shouting at Lori.  Did she ever hug her children?

She's full of shit.  She bitches endlessly.  People eat out too much.  Women should be cooking "nourishing" meals for their families.  You have no clue what restaurants are putting in your food.  Blah, blah, blah.

Then she follows up by posting pictures of her plate...at a restaurant.  Often.  I wouldn't even consider eating out as much as Lori does.  And to top it all off, she never cooks.  She makes salad and soup, and that's it.  Yet another area in which Lori is a flaming hypocrite.

"Tiny Tim" says:

Sex is one of the top major reasons to get married. 

Well, that's what's wrong with your marriage Tim.  You married for sex, and now you have a wife you aren't compatible with.  Genius.

From "Tiny Tim":

"My only suggestion is be WILLING TO BE AVAILABLE to your husband. Do not lock him out for any reason. If you have a hand or two you can still please him while you are having issues elsewhere in your body. "

*Gag* I thought these people were supposed to be modest, how is talking about handjobs modest and godly?

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

she is a wrinkly old prune who is not going to inspire lust is anyone (except Ken, apparently).

Well.  I'm not sure she does in Ken either.  I think Ken just sees her as available.  Lust is probably reserved for the legging- and thong-clad young girls he's drooling after.

And now I need to pour a gallon of brain bleach in my skull

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Lori Alexander:

Also, Lori Alexander:

Yet ANOTHER picture of her restaurant food

She needs a damn thesaurus.  I'm so sick of reading nourishing.  How about healthy? Wholesome?

We have to eat pretty healthy here for both our physical and emotional help, bit she has ruined the word noursishing for me.

19 minutes ago, jadis87 said:

From "Tiny Time":

"My only suggestion is be WILLING TO BE AVAILABLE to your husband. Do not lock him out for any reason. If you have a hand or two you can still please him while you are having issues elsewhere in your body. "

*Gag* I thought these people were supposed to be modest, how is talking about handjobs modest and godly?

He also said 

"She has learned that when I am getting more upset with her she needs to do something to soothe me."

wtf 

So ..... basically have sex with him so he doesn't scream at/ hit her?

I'm going out on a limb here -- but fundies seem to have the most -f**ked up view/ definition/ ideas about marriage I have ever seen.

Why would any fundie woman ever want to marry one of those asshats and led that kind of hellish life.

SMDH.

26 minutes ago, EowynW said:

"She has learned that when I am getting more upset with her she needs to do something to soothe me."

wtf 

Is he a toddler? Good lord, these people. 

2 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Is he a toddler? Good lord, these people. 

No!  He's a godly command man. :pb_rollseyes:

Seriously, I just can't with these people.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived