IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 24: Wearing Shorts and Kicking Cats

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EowynW said:

Pump him dry. I can't remember which vile fundie said that. 

I believe it was the ever charming Lori herself.

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I believe it was the ever charming Lori herself.

It was.

9 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Re: pump him dry--I believe it was the ever charming Lori herself.

I think she was quoting that other mentor and class act--Michael Pearl.

1 hour ago, jadis87 said:

From "Tiny Tim":

"My only suggestion is be WILLING TO BE AVAILABLE to your husband. Do not lock him out for any reason. If you have a hand or two you can still please him while you are having issues elsewhere in your body. "

*Gag* I thought these people were supposed to be modest, how is talking about handjobs modest and godly?

Tiny Tim is an interesting moniker for a man with an unhappy wife.

5 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Now I am thinking of this :my_biggrin: :cheesewedge:

Simply-Fondue.jpg.a823280547545f75382080cfa0d45c5d.jpg

Looks more fun than fundies, that's for sure! I swear auto correct kicks in just as I submit something so I don't see the error. My damn devices really should recognize the word fundies by now!

Ken and Lori absolutely refuse to acknowledge the fact that Lori lied about Betty Friedan's mother.  She should change the post, but she just doubles down as if she hasn't just been shown proof.

Lori will lie in a heartbeat if it suits her message.

Lori said:

She reached adulthood, angry at her rejecting mother…she grew up in a household short on mother love. According to Betty’s sister, Amy, their mother, Marion, had ‘a complete inability to nurture…We really absolutely did not have a mother loving us.’ Cohen remarks that Betty’s mother was intensely critical of her and made Betty feel both unwanted and ugly.”

Umm, hello??  Lori just described herself!  She beat her toddlers with a leather strap.   She openly admitted that her kids were afraid of her.  She neglected them so she could "rest".  She fat shamed her daughters until the both struggled with body image disorders, and one said she was on the verge of an eating disorder.   She was an awful mother, and staying at home didn't change that.  Hell, her nanny was a better mother to her daughter than she was.  Lori was content to let her baby cry for "hours a day", but the nanny actually cared enough to hold her.

Lori had kids so she could stay home.  End of story.

2 hours ago, BamPeterson said:

This will be a fun one when she posts it to Facebook...

Here is my initial response:  I am not a thing.  I am not an object.  I am a human being, created in the Imago Dei.  I am a joint heir with Christ.  I am created to be so much more than this.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived