IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 24: Wearing Shorts and Kicking Cats

6 minutes ago, Curious said:

I'm out for dr day and decide to take Lori's book to keep me occupied at the various wait times. I have been reading parts of it to my husband. A few minutes ago he said

I picture Ken walking into the bedroom naked throwing the lube down on the bed, raising his arms up and screaming "SANCTIFY ME"

I may may never recover from that mental image

Ewwwwww.  I did not need to imagine that!  LOL!!!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now Allison's screenshot of her deleted comment is gone. Nope, it wasn't a mistake! That is just Lori. 

These images are from this morning. I forgot to post them before leaving for work.

Spoiler

A guy commented:

IMG_3797.thumb.PNG.b692b6c4e3e6aa5f22167c139c32a887.PNG

Spoiler

Half an hour earlier, that same guy posted on his FB:

IMG_3798.thumb.PNG.66a16e8def58dcda3112b49726e7b806.PNG

allisonw6.PNG.d52940e8968fbe9a7e96548d60f87188.PNG

LOL, she has a good sense of humor! She'll be banned shortly. Lori doesn't see Alison as a real person with legitimate questions, nope she is a pest that must be exterminated. 

Now it's time for her to pick on Sarah Young. 

IMG_3801.thumb.JPG.6f1951ae3df688e5fb1beed27651543a.JPG

There are people who read The Transformed Wife faithfully. People who have a opened a Bible should compare her words, beliefs and actions with it. People who haven't opened a Bible but are curious - I have seen things that Lori has written and they weren't biblically accurate. Unless you know God's Word you wouldn't know.

Instead of reading daily this woman who selects verses to advance her personal agenda and raise her internet presence, read the Bible itself. For it alone has the power to convict of sin and change lives. It's a sad day for the Church when a blog and a Facebook page take the place of the Bible in believers' lives.

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. - Matthew 7:15

From her blog post "What Is The Gift Of Prophecy?" (April 28, 2017) - a commenter asked:

Would you or your loved ones consider you a prophet?

Initially she replied and said yes. Later her comment was replaced with one from her husband, which says in part:

She definitely has the gift of prophecy. As one who has spent 36 years with Lori, I am confident that she has the gift of prophecy ...

Actually, Lori, what john was referring to was the book of Revelation (without an s!), not the Bible as the Bible did not exist.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I think it was really rude for Lori to video tape a group of strangers during a worship service (likely, without their permission).

I can't even imagine the fuss she's kicked up the last 3 Sundays.  Well...maybe I can...

Lori: "Hi everyone.  I'm Lori Alexander of The Transformed Wife.  You'll have to excuse my sunglasses and hat.  I've come from California, and I thought there might be paparazzi following me.  You see, I had a post go VIRAL.  I'm a godly, older woma...

Well, I can kind of understand Lori's predicament. This is how I have to dress now that I have uncovered (pardon the reference) Lori and her Daisy Dukes. I mean, that find WENT VIRAL and people are constantly asking me about it. 

Sure, it's a little toasty outside but I have to be safe. After my interview with Access Hollywood, who knows how crazy life will be?!? 

IMG_7585.JPG

27 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

Actually, Lori, what john was referring to was the book of Revelation (without an s!), not the Bible as the Bible did not exist.

Excellent point @EmiGirl.  

Furthermore, Lori herself is adept at adding to the Bible. More specifically, she claims that the Bible commands or forbids certain things that are never.once.mentioned - not even indirectly.

1 hour ago, Curious said:

I may may never recover from that mental image

Brain bleach all around... :brainbleach:

54 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

There are people who read The Transformed Wife faithfully. People who have a opened a Bible should compare her words, beliefs and actions with it.

Talk about irony! Fortunately, anyone who is able to read her blog online already has the necessary literacy skills and access to information to read the Bible itself, along with an almost infinite variety of other peoples' interpretations and opinions of Scripture. 

Sure, Lori knows the Bible. The one that has 2 verses in it - submission and older women mentoring. That's all she knows & she get that all wrong too. Brain cells have fled her nasty, judgemental head. She is just not that smart or spiritual. She uses religion for her own purposes - to be mean & criticize other women & make herself feel better. She's kind of pathetic but dangerous because she somehow had people who follow her.

39 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

@usmcmom - gorgeous scarf!

Can I be part of your entourage?

Thank you! The scarf was a birthday gift from a friend. 

My entourage?? Well this is awkward. I will be accepting applications for those positions.  But first you must apply to be part of my SOOPER DOOPER SNEAKY CHATROOM - "HYPOCRISY UNCOVERED." My husband and I will review the applications together. If you don't pass the first time, you are welcome to try again. 

Good luck and blessings!!  

My email from The Transformed Wife went to spam. It seems that Yahoo and Google know the value of Lori's teaching.

Edit: In the Facebook chat room, Lori said that her youngest daughter is pregnant. 

27 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Is that the one who had troubles getting pregnant?

No, that's the oldest one. I really like Alyssa. She's so unlike her mom. Someone in a group I'm on is in a group with her and she says she's very much NOT like her mom. 

Does anyone know who these women are that Lori is guest posting? The first one, Celina Hernandez, advocates for child marriage. The second one, Robin Jennifer, advocates staying with your cheating spouse. Does anyone who has eyes on the forum recognize these names?

When today's post encouraged women to "bless your husband when possible," I admit that my mind did not go to a verbal blessing. I'm surprised that the author didn't encourage women that servicing their husbands was blessing them.

6 minutes ago, BamPeterson said:

Both of those ladies are in the closed chat room on Facebook. That's all I know, sorry.

I figured that she knows them from the forum. I'm guessing (really hoping) the church they go to wouldn't promote this, but who knows.

@RebelliousEscapee, because Jilly no longer eats out of her hand like a tame little bunny. 

All I can hope is that Lori loses all her followers. Not because I hate her, but because I hate the way she distorts the teachings of the Bible, ignoring most of it, twisting the little she teaches, and she's so arrogant she believes she speaks for God.  

What was that she was saying about reading a devotional book by someone who thinks the Bible isn't enough?  I actually have the book. That comment of hers makes me want to get it back (I leant it out) and read it.  

I posted this on FB:  " Some people read blogs in the same way. In my opinion, you should always look up the Scripture provided by a writer and make sure it hasn't been pulled out of context and misunderstood. Many pull one verse or another out of context because it appears to support something they believe. The mistake, as you say, is to replace the Bible with, what I call, "second hand Gospel"."

As far as Ken believing that Lori has the gift of prophesy, I believe that probably stemmed from a conversation similar to this:

Lori: I want (insert some random luxury item).

Ken: We don't need that.

Lori: If I don't get (luxury item) I will make your life a living hell.

And this came true so often that Ken now believes Lori can predict the future.

@Koala probably remembers this better than I do, but I'm pretty sure when @Ken was here he said that Lori was a prophet.

While eating my BIG (breakfast) salad, I was perusing one of the sites someone (I'm sorry I can't recall who) mentioned a few pages back.

I found this article very informative: http://margmowczko.com/1-corinthians-74-in-a-nutshell/

I specifically looked for a category that  Lori "teaches" in her ministry to get another perspective on what she tells her readers.

13 hours ago, Joyce said:

My email from The Transformed Wife went to spam. It seems that Yahoo and Google know the value of Lori's teaching.

Edit: In the Facebook chat room, Lori said that her youngest daughter is pregnant. 

Has Cassi's child turned 1 yet? I would love for some clueless  fan girl to ask Lori how Cassi's dental student husband is able to support a family of four. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived