IGNORED

JinJer: Now with Social Media

Destiny

1 hour ago, Letizia said:

Maybe a fur baby instead of a human baby?!?! Bonus points if Jinger trolls her family by saying they have big news about their expanding family and once Michelle's eyes are fully bugged out of her head Jinger says,"We're getting a puppy!" 

Actual LOL here! Now if you add "expanding our family by 4 feet" they even get twin-bonuspoints. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jinger and Joy would even more look alike if Jinge would slow down on the spray tan and the eyeliner. 

And I'd love to see Meeechelle's face if JinJer's big announcement would really be about a puppy and not a baby. Jill's head would probably explode, too. 

I like that Jin & Jer are eating poblano pepper burgers from a food truck. Half of Jinger's siblings would probably wrinkle their noses and say "ewww"--and mispronounce "poblano" to boot.

10 hours ago, Letizia said:

Maybe a fur baby instead of a human baby?!?! Bonus points if Jinger trolls her family by saying they have big news about their expanding family and once Michelle's eyes are fully bugged out of her head Jinger says,"We're getting a puppy!" 

JinJer, I will willingly listen to one of Jeremy's sermons if you do this. I'll even promise to keep most of my sarcastic comments to myself.

... I'm not even joking... I need this to happen and I need TLC to film it...

I think that Hannie looks just like Joy, if you look at that picture from Duggar Campout on duggarfamilyblog. 

Them announcing a fur baby instead of a human baby and the shit-storm that would cause would fill me with unbridled joy. :laughing-rollingred:

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

I think Jinger and Joy would even more look alike if Jinge would slow down on the spray tan and the eyeliner. 

And I'd love to see Meeechelle's face if JinJer's big announcement would really be about a puppy and not a baby. Jill's head would probably explode, too. 

Too many LOL's!!

I would DEARLY love to see a Duggar daughter hold off on having children for a few years and to actually tell her family that it's her choice - that they, as a married couple, made the decision to wait.

I think some of the older girls would be fairly jealous about how much freedom a young married couple has when they don't have babies dictating their every more. Would this possibly cause someone to reconsider their life decisions? Could it possibly lead to somebody opening their eyes and thinking, "Wait a minute, maybe I'm more than just a baby factory... maybe there's more to life..."

As I said before, but I love to repeat myself, if Jinger ain't pregnant soon, there is some issue of some sort. Cause they are supposed to reproduce profusely immediately. Ha

7 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

As I said before, but I love to repeat myself, if Jinger ain't pregnant soon, there is some issue of some sort. Cause they are supposed to reproduce profusely immediately. Ha

Yeah, according to mommy and daddy they are. But one of these kids is going to be the first to break the mold, and hopefully soon. Once they're off the compound, someone is going to come to the realization that they are their own person and have every right to make decisions for themselves, regardless of what mommy says about the birth control pill.

I haven't given up hope... it WILL happen! There's no way that all 19 of them are going to blindly follow the rules that their parents set out for them as children... amiright?!

I would love nothing more than a fur-baby only announcement from them. I might even give that a like on instagram.

I know at least some children are inevitable for these two, even if they aren't going quiverfull, but I do hope they wait and take time to grow as a couple. Also time for Jinger to grow and mature and catch up to Jeremy's age/life experience so the two of them are on a more equal playing field. 

I still think they will try for one child soon so Jeremy can have the "perfect pastor's family" to keep up appearances. 

So Joy is seen hounding Jinger, but doesn't Austin's family of origin only have 2-3 kids? How does Joy think that only 2-3 kids happened exactly, because the answer is probably family planning (of some kind.) How does she know Austin won't want the same thing for their family? If he does, I hope Jinger turns the questioning around on Joy, just for a little bit of light-hearted revenge. 

"So Joy... you pregnant yet or what? No? Well did you and Austin take a test to find out yet? Its none of my business? What do you mean its none of my business?! Auntie Jinger wants to know if shes going to have another niece or nephew sometime soon, so don't spare us any details!" :pb_lol:

The Duggars have never had "inside" animals, and certainly have never cared for dogs well (remember the episode where Michelle let the littles feed puppies cheese until they puked... and kept them in a closed pitcher?).  I would LOVE for Jinger to get a dog, but I worry about it in that apartment when she has no experience with dogs.

17 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The Duggars have never had "inside" animals, and certainly have never cared for dogs well (remember the episode where Michelle let the littles feed puppies cheese until they puked... and kept them in a closed pitcher?).  I would LOVE for Jinger to get a dog, but I worry about it in that apartment when she has no experience with dogs.

Me too--maybe they are upgrading to a house with a yard? I'm sure there is cheap property in Laredo but I don't know how they'd do it a storefront church salary. TLC money doesn't last forever.

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Me too--maybe they are upgrading to a house with a yard? I'm sure there is cheap property in Laredo but I don't know how they'd do it a storefront church salary. TLC money doesn't last forever.

If they stay in the apartment and get a dog, I hope they end up with a smaller breed. At least they aren't going for a great dane lol

30 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Wasn't it kittens in the pitcher? In any case, the Duggs don't have a good track record with pets.

3 hours ago, Cassia said:

Yeah, according to mommy and daddy they are. But one of these kids is going to be the first to break the mold, and hopefully soon. Once they're off the compound, someone is going to come to the realization that they are their own person and have every right to make decisions for themselves, regardless of what mommy says about the birth control pill.

I haven't given up hope... it WILL happen! There's no way that all 19 of them are going to blindly follow the rules that their parents set out for them as children... amiright?!

Exactly.

I know that Josh already did, but someone will move away  in a natural way, as youngsters generally do when they grow up and become independent, and without destroying others in the process.

13 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Wasn't it kittens in the pitcher? In any case, the Duggs don't have a good track record with pets.

I think you're right.  They just mistreat so many different animals its hard to keep them all straight!

15 hours ago, Letizia said:

I saw a super cute "birth" announcement for a puppy. All the traditional patent and baby poses. It would be fabulous if Jinger did one of those. I think Jeremy would go along with it. I also saw an announcement for a human baby, for the family dog. The dog was holding a chalkboard that said " my parents are getting me a human !" For the sibling announcement. So they could get the puppy now, and wait a few years for the human baby. Please let them do that!

They believe the pill murders innocent babies though. So if pants is a small step I think actually using the pill is a hundred big ones. But if god laid it upon their hearts to do some natural planning that would be pretty awesome too. 

What did Joy say? And where? She's not on social media, is she?

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

And poor Jenny wants to be a vet. 

That is a lot of school...

Having just paid summer tuition for 2 classes at community college for my daughter ($744), I am convinced the real reason that the Duggars don't go to college is that Jim Bob is a tight wad.  

Tuition, and the act of filling out the Fafsa for potentially 19 kids is daunting, to be fair. But that is why I only had two kids. 

A lot of the kids have dreams of careers that require college, but by the time they hit 18 years old, it disappears. 

11 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

They believe the pill murders innocent babies though. So if pants is a small step I think actually using the pill is a hundred big ones. But if god laid it upon their hearts to do some natural planning that would be pretty awesome too. 

Re: What joy said:

In this "Counting On" new season  teaser video Joy and Jill press Jinger on whether she is pregnant yet. Joy asks if Jinger has taken a pregnancy test  and says its possible that she could be expecting.

http://people.com/tv/counting-on-jinger-duggar-vuolo-sisters-grilling-her-about-starting-family/

21 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

I've also wondered about what forms (if any) of contraception are allowed to be used by the Duggars/IBLP families. I know the pill is strictly forbidden  but are condoms or the pull out method permitted? Also, under what circumstances is natural family planning acceptable? Are there any rules about this? I'm curious. 

3 hours ago, Dubiousclaire said:

I saw a super cute "birth" announcement for a puppy. All the traditional patent and baby poses. It would be fabulous if Jinger did one of those. I think Jeremy would go along with it. I also saw an announcement for a human baby, for the family dog. The dog was holding a chalkboard that said " my parents are getting me a human !" For the sibling announcement. So they could get the puppy now, and wait a few years for the human baby. Please let them do that!

My dog announced my pregnancy!

Spoiler

IMG_6087.JPG.256fe172af63b3ef2af8abf25706b4a0.JPG

This was actually taken the day I found out I was pregnant. Velocipuppy sitting with it was the first thing my husband saw when he got home - he had no clue until he saw it. Lol!

I'm a big fan of pets being included in important family announcements. I do hope that JinJer aren't getting a pet though because, like others, I don't know if they'd take proper care of a pet.

I suppose Jinjer getting a pet only if it's one of those beta fish that live in a tank with a plant growing on top since they feed themselves.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived