IGNORED

JinJer: Now with Social Media

Destiny

18 minutes ago, Karma said:

I think that if Jana really wanted to get a job outside the TTH, they'd say that they'd prayed about it and decided Jana could take the job, and be a blessing to others.  However, I think Jana is too indoctrinated to want to leave the house and her  "children" to pursue a career.

I don't think they'd let her go.  They would "pray" about it, but have it "laid on their hearts" that she's needed at home, aka to keep doing the domestic work that JB and M won't do.  And publicly they'd say that being home is where she wants to be.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

culottes?   CULOTTES?????   Curses!!!  A pox upon whoever mentioned the most fugly garment ever forced upon a woman. 

Hide contents

In my high school we wore the ugliest culottes as our uniform.  They called them skorts, but we all knew better.  That being said, they were damn comfortable and I really miss the ease of uniform days.  Picking out clothes is not my forte, haha.

18 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Picking out clothes is not my forte, haha.

It's not mine either. I went to a public school. I kind of wished we had uniforms just because I would know what to wear everyday. I wore jeans and a shirt all years of schooling. 

1 hour ago, Karma said:

I think that if Jana really wanted to get a job outside the TTH, they'd say that they'd prayed about it and decided Jana could take the job, and be a blessing to others.  However, I think Jana is too indoctrinated to want to leave the house and her  "children" to pursue a career.

I'm pretty sure Jana is working for JB and more than likely has no desire to do anything else. From the very few posts, it seems like she is in the renovation business with JB. Not surprising IMO and also not a bad idea. (Only in the sense of actually learning a skill.)

3 hours ago, just...sare said:

Jinger looks like it was posed very carefully and she was just told to smile. I don't know how to express it properly - I know it's exhausting to keep smiling for wedding photos, your whole face aches and you would give anything to just relax, but this photo just screams that she's really uncomfortable. And if that's the case, why would she use that photo to show how much she loves her parents? Maybe she doesn't see it that way...

Jinger has been performing and posing for cameras since she was ten years old. She is just posing and performing like always in that photo. Who knows what she really feels. She might not anymore. 

On 2017-05-04 at 0:39 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm thinking Boob & the PR team are schooling the ladies in their public persona to help pick up the pieces of Joshlygates and the damage done by Jessa and Jill being so acrimonious 

I'm having a really hard time imagining Jim Bob schooling anyone on how not to be acrimonious. PR ppl, maybe, but not him. He built the brand of judgey perfection after all...

On 5/6/2017 at 7:36 PM, General Jinjur said:

I've always thought that all the kids except James have a very distinct Duggary look. He doesn't really look like the rest of them. 

I swear, I once forgot that it's reality TV and thought they had recast James.

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I swear, I once forgot that it's reality TV and thought they had recast James.

I get that. I find myself thinking these characters are not realistic all the time. 

On 5/7/2017 at 7:05 AM, eveandadam said:

As I clearly have too much time on my hands, Here is my list of Duggars that I think look like each other the most (with pictures):

Thank you for putting this together. I can now see a lot of resemblance I hadn't seen before, but not as muc as I see for example in the Wissmann family. They all look SO much alike. I confuse them very often. Same with the Morton family, especially the 4 youngest boys.

9 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

I'm so disappointed in her for not using the purple heart. Get it together, Jing. 

That's really difficult to the uninitiated though. I've been on IG months longer than her and I've not learned the alchemy either.

26 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

That's really difficult to the uninitiated though. I've been on IG months longer than her and I've not learned the alchemy either.

I was joking :-)

And I only meant that she should have used the purple heart emoji (rather than red) because of her parents' outfits. 

11 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

I was joking :-)

And I only meant that she should have used the purple heart emoji (rather than red) because of her parents' outfits. 

I'm sorry. I knew you were. Didn't mean to sound otherwise. 

...though, in all seriousness, HOW do you get the purple one instead of red? - it's not being able to figure out stuff like that that drives me nuts - that, and tin openers...

26 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

...though, in all seriousness, HOW do you get the purple one instead of red? - it's not being able to figure out stuff like that that drives me nuts - that, and tin openers...

I have seven different colors of hearts in my iPhone emojis. 

4 hours ago, MadeItOut said:

I've used a hand crank tin/can opener for over 25 years now, my dh bought an electric one and for the life of me we can't get the damn thing to work. so we are still using the 25 year old  opener I bought when I 1st moved out. 

5 hours ago, MadeItOut said:

If you have an IPhone - Click and hold on the heart emoji. Different options will pop up. You can do that with pretty much any emoji. :) 

On 5/7/2017 at 7:05 AM, eveandadam said:

As I clearly have too much time on my hands, Here is my list of Duggars that I think look like each other the most (with pictures):

You're on point. The resemblance is uncanny.

4 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

You're on point. The resemblance is uncanny.

YES! these haha. I've thought for years that Jinger looks the most like Michelle (and Pickles&Hairspray's cover photo totally emphasizes it if you've seen it lol). Jessa has the same face shape and big round popped-out eyes. with Joy as slim as she is now, it also emphasizes that same heart-shaped face, only she's more fuller-figured over all. Jana and Jill have the JB round face, and Jenni will totally end up looking like one of those two. Hannie looks like young Josh right now, but i bet in a couple years + some make up thrown on & she'll look like Jessa or Jinger. Josie is like a little blonde mini-Michelle. Jason is Jed only with fuller lips, and Jeremiah I think looks like Jill and JB. JD and Joe look kind of like Michelle's family, it seems. No idea about the little boys or girls.

13 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

I have seven different colors of hearts in my iPhone emojis. 

Ah - okay, ...MUST upgrade the dinophone one of these days. Do you think JB would go swapsies for joshley's phone since mine can't even do texts? Well, it could a decade or so ago to be fair...

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I've used a hand crank tin/can opener for over 25 years now, my dh bought an electric one and for the life of me we can't get the damn thing to work. so we are still using the 25 year old  opener I bought when I 1st moved out. 

I swear 9/10 tin openers are feral - & the tenth is usually an intransigent bugger.

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

If you have an IPhone - Click and hold on the heart emoji. Different options will pop up. You can do that with pretty much any emoji. :) 

Good to know. Thanks. At least I know it's not just me being a useless old fossil.

Oh my - if you happen to be on a sleepless night too, I highly recommended Jeremy's IG feed just now. The comments on the burger pics in particular. I know it means I'll burn in hel forever or whatever, but I can't help enjoying when some fundies goes into full-on apoplectic mode when they feel threatened by such things as questions.

You guys would be proud of me though - thus far, I've managed to avoid answering the post that goes something along the lines of 'but aren't Christians supposed to be into harming none' with 'I've a feeling that's Pagans you're thinking of'. Much as I'll watch the spectacle, I don't want to wind up being the reason someone pops! (& I guess there's also the not wanting my weird desire to 'keep a watch' on fundie women I never met getting outed).

I agree that John David and Joe to a lesser extent look a lot like Michelle's father. I've always thought Josh favored Michelle a good deal, especially the way he laughs and smiles makes me think of her. I think Jinger has a bit of Michelle's father about the eyes/facial structure as well. Jill wins the award for being JB's twin for sure. 

It never occurred to me that Joy and Jinger looked anything alike until you put them side by side. 

Spoiler

591127120acca_jingerandjoyapril14.jpg.1b65b2610051af187862a87827d8504d.jpg

Spoiler

67301ab3f6697c5e2716aba7970a68f9.jpg.25229ffab82df7377260dd28a306bfb6.jpg

Josie, Jackson, and Justin are pretty obviously siblings too. 

Alright, Jinger, I see I have to spell things out for you. Let's try this again:

Titillate us! Give us something new! Provide context! 

Seriously, what's going on here? Where are you guys? Who do these dogs belong to? Does Jeremy love dogs? Or is he desperately trying to keep them away from his black pants?

A simple who/what/where/when/why goes a long way!

IMG_2135.PNG

OMG the tri-color he's petting on the right looks like my boy Remy.

That aside, looks almost like a breeder's place and I see puppies. Maybe getting a furbaby?

no she is doing us a favor.  We get to interpret all their thoughts until the new season. 

the picture means he likes dogs, he likes his new black pants which she is offering for sale in the back of her new car. 

Maybe a fur baby instead of a human baby?!?! Bonus points if Jinger trolls her family by saying they have big news about their expanding family and once Michelle's eyes are fully bugged out of her head Jinger says,"We're getting a puppy!" 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived