IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

14 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

When did Anna get pregnant?

Not sure, but she's due sometime this summer.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Not sure, but she's due sometime this summer.

I've been away too long. Media doesn't report anymore

On 2017-5-27 at 3:25 PM, Toothfairy said:

I've been away too long. Media doesn't report anymore

It was a subtle late announcement after they knew it was a boy. We don't know when she was due but it's in the next few months depending on when the ultrasound was and when the announcement was in relation to that.

For the name - I'm going Mathew, a nice biblical M name for the golden redemption boy baby.

Anna's body language in the the last two pics posted in this thread speaks volumes. 

Anna's body language in the the last two pics posted in this thread speaks volumes. 

In what way? She looks happy? She's facing toward the center instead of toward Josh and that maybe means something? She's hiding her bump and clearly upset about the pregnancy? I'm on tapatalk so pics and links sometimes don't show up (not talking about them being under spoilers), so maybe I'm missing the pics you're referring to. But you may have noticed that not everybody has the same interpretations about everything, so it's usually more helpful to explain your interpretation than simply commenting that something (which might not be obvious) is obvious.

2 hours ago, missegeno said:

In what way? She looks happy? She's facing toward the center instead of toward Josh and that maybe means something? She's hiding her bump and clearly upset about the pregnancy? I'm on tapatalk so pics and links sometimes don't show up (not talking about them being under spoilers), so maybe I'm missing the pics you're referring to. But you may have noticed that not everybody has the same interpretations about everything, so it's usually more helpful to explain your interpretation than simply commenting that something (which might not be obvious) is obvious.

Ha! Very true - that's what I get for commenting while running to the movies. I merely meant that Anna looks to me like she is blocking off Josh with her body (putting her back to him). She just seems very closed off to me. I am not an expert at all, but one of my bosses is HUGE on body language and she is constantly making inferences from photos. Keep in mind I work for family law attorneys, where EVERYONE is gonna get a divorce or separate, you know ;) I guess it rubbed off.

Of course, your mileage may vary on interpretations. Photos can be like those inkblot tests - many people project onto them. I suppose I may want Anna to break free from Josh and see her body language as such. Hell, I openly own that I might be projecting some of my anxiety for former friends being stuck in fundie marriages to terrible people, and I want them to be free. Some people might chime in, saying that Anna doesn't look closed off at all, and I totally agree that I may be totally off base!

On 5/29/2017 at 6:26 PM, Marshmallow World said:
Ha! Very true - that's what I get for commenting while running to the movies. I merely meant that Anna looks to me like she is blocking off Josh with her body (putting her back to him). She just seems very closed off to me. I am not an expert at all, but one of my bosses is HUGE on body language and she is constantly making inferences from photos. Keep in mind I work for family law attorneys, where EVERYONE is gonna get a divorce or separate, you know [emoji6] I guess it rubbed off.
Of course, your mileage may vary on interpretations. Photos can be like those inkblot tests - many people project onto them. I suppose I may want Anna to break free from Josh and see her body language as such. Hell, I openly own that I might be projecting some of my anxiety for former friends being stuck in fundie marriages to terrible people, and I want them to be free. Some people might chime in, saying that Anna doesn't look closed off at all, and I totally agree that I may be totally off base!

I totally agree. That's the first thing I noticed in this picture. There's just no way she feels the same about him. I stayed with my boyfriend (now ex) for 5 years after he cheated on me. I never could get myself to completely trust him. Was so hard to ever have vulnerable love for him again after that. The relationship was just never the same. In Anna's case it's sad because she has been brainwashed to believe she'll go to hell if she leaves him. But isn't she already in hell by staying with him?

3 hours ago, Lulu22du said:

In Anna's case it's sad because she has been brainwashed to believe she'll go to hell if she leaves him.

Didn't she say during the Joshley Madison scandal that if she decided to act on her feelings, then everything would be a huge mess (maybe not her exact words). That sounds like she really loathed Josh and wanted to leave, but her brainwashing told her no. So yes, it's hard to believe she truly trusts him again and all is happy happy joy joy. It simply has to be a matter of time when something happens again that makes her want to act on her feelings, and that time I wish she'll leave his sorry ass for good.

Have there been any pictures of Anna from this pregnancy that give a decent view of her bump? I'm trying to predict when the baby will be due/figure out how far along she is.

Part of me is so invested with Anna. So far as we know, there was no inappropriate child contact with my ex (though I had concerns there may have been more than hand holding with the 15 year old ahead of me), but he was sleeping with just about every other woman in our local community.

I loathed him in the end and I was desperate to leave from three months into the marriage (I'm not sure I was really happy before that, more gratefully accepting of this one small lifebuoy God was sending). At first I stayed because I honestly thought that there was no way I'd survive in the world without his benevolence (he had me believing that the physical and emotional abuse were necessary and appropriate), then later, when I managed to think out of that headspace, he and his family simply leveraged my child. Whenever there would be a situation where someone might notice someone locked in the house for example, one or more of the family would show up to 'help' or to spend time with my son. With their hands on him they were totally secure that I was going nowhere. 

In the end, I threw him out the first time I saw him lay a hand on our son. The stupid thing I did was to listen to him when he came to me with a contract saying he wanted two weeks to take my son on a holiday, then he would accept one Saturday a month and Christmas for his mother and surely I wouldn't be like one of those horrible secular mothers who rip children completely from their fathers just to spite and hurt them. I was conned, he of course absconded, at which point I discovered from a police officer that in families court: "possession is 9/10s of the law" and we became a statistic.

It's really hard to explain, but I'm convinced her in-laws are using similar control mechanisms to keep her compliant.

17 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

It's really hard to explain, but I'm convinced her in-laws are using similar control mechanisms to keep her compliant.

Oh definitely. I am absolutely sure that they'd use the M-kids as leverage to keep her "in line". Do you really want to expose your children to the secular world by leaving? Do you really want your children to grow up in a broken home without a father? You know how those children turn out. You know that we'll win the custody battle and you'll never see them again.

I guess my only hope is that if Anna realizes that she deserves better, the courts will see right through any bullshit Josh and his family pull to manipulate Anna or the kids.

Even more than that. Every picture we see of her, someone else is holding at least one of the children. Of course it's way more subtle when there are the number of them she has,  but having been on the end of that one...

I totally think that JB and Michelle are doing something to convince Anna to stay with Josh.  They easily could have told her it would not look right if she would to leave Josh. 

13 hours ago, flycat said:

@MadeItOut I am so sorry for what you went through. My heart broke reading your story. 

Thanks.

Though at this stage in an odd way it is what it is. I'm glad to have survived. Seven British women a week do not on average. The one thing I do now is talk openly about it as I truly believe it's the secrecy and misplaced shame that further enables.

12 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I totally think that JB and Michelle are doing something to convince Anna to stay with Josh.  They easily could have told her it would not look right if she would to leave Josh. 

With that molestation history now out in public, I don't think the Duggars would have such an easy time taking custody away from Anna.  Hopefully Anna realizes this if she is considering leaving.  If she had support from her family, the life she'd give those kids would be far better than whatever sick hell those kids are living in with the Duggars around. 

With M5 on the way, it's going to be difficult to leave. This law suit must have devastated her, just when she thought things were getting better.

14 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Moving her into the girls room when he went to Jesus Rehab was the first sign of that. Anna has no agency. 

19 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Have there been any pictures of Anna from this pregnancy that give a decent view of her bump? I'm trying to predict when the baby will be due/figure out how far along she is.

Based on the fact that she knew it was a boy when they announced, she's probably due sometime between now and early August.

I wonder if they will tell the world when M5 is born. I kind of hope that it isn't an m child though. 

20 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I wonder if they will tell the world when M5 is born. I kind of hope that it isn't an m child though. 

Given that they announced they announced the pregnancy, there will definitely be an announcement but it might not happen until several days after the baby is born and will probably be fairly low-key.

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Based on the fact that she knew it was a boy when they announced, she's probably due sometime between now and early August.

We can also feel pretty confident in that estimate because of her last few births. She appears to have around a two year gap - Michael and Marcus are both June and Meredith was July. Mack is the only one born in October, but Anna miscarried between Mack and Michael. That loss kind of reset the spacing a bit.

I'm going to guess sometime in August. I suspect she's likely a bit behind Jill at the moment.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

but Anna miscarried between Mack and Michael.

And it wasn't even due to ebil birth control. How did OfJimBob explain that one away?

15 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

And it wasn't even due to ebil birth control. How did OfJimBob explain that one away?

Lords plan. 

With that molestation history now out in public, I don't think the Duggars would have such an easy time taking custody away from Anna.  Hopefully Anna realizes this if she is considering leaving.  If she had support from her family, the life she'd give those kids would be far better than whatever sick hell those kids are living in with the Duggars around. 

I'm not so sure. Don't they have custody of Tyler?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived