IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

On 5/3/2017 at 11:52 AM, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

According to radar Josh let someone get away with one of the cars from the used car lot: 

http://radaronline.com/videos/josh-duggar-car-stolen-from-car-dealership-gun-buy-from-thief-police-report/

He must be depressed and overwhelmed, to have forgotten to take the guy's driver's license down before letting him test drive one of his cars. A car is a big item to just lose like that. 

Wild. I remember when I was test driving my car, they made you hand over your license AND a second form of ID and the same if you had a passenger. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

I think Max, Matthew, or Marshall for M5 baby too.

It would be TRAGIC if M5 was named "Maxwell".... those two names? Maxwell Duggar? Just drown him at birth, he'll never get away..

This is, of course, hyperbole, and not meant to be directions or suggestions..

19 hours ago, marmalade said:

Apparently, there's a Duggar lot in Sialom Spings, which leads me to believe that they're living out there rather than at the shed guesthuose on the Compound. Smuggar is too lazy to commute 15 miles back and forth. 

Someone who is good with county records can verify this, since it's not in the usual counties in which they usually do business. 

So I found it, I'm pretty sure. I was able to find a business in his name under good standing in Arkansas and a dealership in Siloam Springs that matches that name when I googled it. I will post if y'all want me to, but it feels a bit more stalkerish and creepy than I want to be. Maybe I'm already there? Suffice to say, if you go to sos.arkansas.gov and search him under agent name you'll have it. That's public information so maybe not too creepy. Or maybe it is...going to make dinner now. 

I found an LLC set up by Smugs right after Joshgate I. Interestingly, the filing attorney is Travis Story, the same guy who set up the trust after the "sale" of the Siloam Springs home. I could not find a dealership, but I'm really shitty when it comes to looking up stuff like this. 

Looks like they are indeed living in the house they supposedly "sold" when Smuggar headed off to Jesus Jail. 

4 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

It would be TRAGIC if M5 was named "Maxwell".... those two names? Maxwell Duggar? Just drown him at birth, he'll never get away..

This is, of course, hyperbole, and not meant to be directions or suggestions..

Or he'd be the ironic pick for the one to dye his hair green, pierce his nose, and french-kiss both his boyfriend and their mutual girlfriend at the compound gates before flipping the cult family the bird and moving to Colorado to open their own dispensary.  

I think of the Beatles' Silver Hammer, when I hear Maxwell.

Do we really think Josh got into any trouble with his family? Supposedly molestation happens all the time in their world and while cheating may be wrong to them he repented so they probably forgave him. I don't think he is on anyone's fundie shit list. I mean, we don't approve but I don't think disapproval crossed their minds. 

My opinion: Josh is back living the good life eating whatever he wants including terrible casserole and fast food.  Obvi we don't know for sure but that's what I think. 

So what is the deal with the house? I know they bought it after returning from DC, or maybe before that. I'm unclear on the sale situation, though? Do we think he sold it or quit claimed it to JB? But they still live in the home?

so before they moved to DC they were living in the tiny house nearby the main compound, weren't they? that Benessa moved into?

*creeper status* when you check the Arkansas voter registry, both Josh and Anna are registered to the same address as Ben and Jessa, though idk that they would have changed that before/after they moved...

Yes, they were in the house Benessa lives in now. I was asking about the Siloam Springs house.

haha sorry, i get confused as to which duggar spawn are in which house, between the jill/derick mansion before they went to SCA, where they stay when they're back in town, the current benessa house, and where josh/anna/m-sprog have been. too many duggars, too many properties.

Oh wow, around here I've never heard of test drives happening without the salesmen being with you.

I wonder if they'll catch the thief? Smugger has to be dying to be on the non-suing end of a lawsuit for once. 

10 hours ago, Pasta said:

Do we really think Josh got into any trouble with his family? Supposedly molestation happens all the time in their world and while cheating may be wrong to them he repented so they probably forgave him. I don't think he is on anyone's fundie shit list. I mean, we don't approve but I don't think disapproval crossed their minds. 

My opinion: Josh is back living the good life eating whatever he wants including terrible casserole and fast food.  Obvi we don't know for sure but that's what I think. 

I think the only thing he "got in trouble for" with his family was disrupting the gravy train. It's Anna and Satan's fault he slept around so they can't blame him for that...

12 hours ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

So what is the deal with the house? I know they bought it after returning from DC, or maybe before that. I'm unclear on the sale situation, though? Do we think he sold it or quit claimed it to JB? But they still live in the home?

The house is probably owned by Jimbob under an LLC so that Josh doesn't have any assets in case he gets sued again. Has anyone heard about the Court Case where the one fellow is suing Josh because Josh used his photo. Josh was supposed to be questioned but wasn't that the week that his picture showed up on the net in David Wallers Facebook.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:16 PM, TheDuggarnaut said:

I don't see Josh harming his family.

My concern is possible deepening depression. He got a taste of freedom and the real world, and now he's trapped more than ever in a life he wasn't satisfied with. Maybe I'm reading too much into his physical appearance, but just given the many social and psychological issues he's dealing with, well, I'd be depressed in that situation.

This may sound harsh but I have no sympathy for Josh Duggar. He knows what he was doing all along and thought he could get away with it.  He has seen " Christian Men" and I say that loosely, who have been caught fornicating but continuing on in life without consequences.  He has been in their company because some are friends of his fathers. 1st rule of thumb is never get caught but if you do turn on the theatrics for sympathy then go on with life because all will fade away and the public will once again worship you. That's how those men roll. 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:03 PM, Bad Wolf said:

I think of the Beatles' Silver Hammer, when I hear Maxwell.

I didn't think of that before, but now I will. :my_shy:

A salesperson has come with me on every test drive I've ever done. They've always copied my license and insurance card first. Usually while we drive whatever car I'm interested in they give a spiel about the features.

I don't have any sympathy for Josh either. He's not the least bit sorry for what he did. I also think he has more victims out there somewhere.

@RosyDaisy agree that there are probably more victims than the ones we know of.  I don't think he's sorry because I don't think he or his parents ever grasped how bad this really was.  It was pretty clear from the interviews post Joshgate 1.0 that that JB and J'chelle truly didn't get it.   They still don't get it.  Therefore I don't think it was ever driven into Josh's head how bad this was.   He didn't like the punishment to be sure but didn't understand what he did wrong.

I think Josh is sorry he got caught with AM though.   But once again the consequences, not the wrong.

I can believe Josh was and is sorry for what he did. I can believe he had a terrible upbringing which contributed to his personal defects and failings. I have some sympathy for 15-year-old Josh. I have no sympathy whatsoever for 29-year-old Josh. None. His parents' general shittiness may offer some explanation for why he is the way he is, but it doesn't offer an excuse. There comes a point in life when you have to stop blaming other people or Satan and take responsibility for your own behaviour, and at nearly 30, he should have reached that point long ago.

The fact that he knew full well that he had molested his own sisters, and that he was being unfaithful to his wife, and still chose to live as a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, hypocritical asshole who actively attempted to curtail other people's rights while acting in private like that same moral code didn't apply to him, erases any and all sympathy I ever could have had for him. 

You fucked up, Josh. Big time. You have nothing to be proud of, nothing to pat yourself on the back about, you are not special, you are not a martyr. You are a disgrace. The best you can possibly do now is to shut up, live a quiet life, and try to be the best husband, father, and family member you can possibly find it within yourself to be. Don't even dare opening your vile mouth to tell anyone else how to live. When you feel that impulse rising within you, get down on your knees and pray to your God to have mercy on your own soul instead, because you need it.

9 hours ago, singsingsing said:

There comes a point in life when you have to stop blaming other people or Satan and take responsibility for your own behaviour, and at nearly 30, he should have reached that point long ago.

Absolutely - you get to an age where you go "yes, I f*cked up" and it is a good feeling when you don't blame someone / something else.

For Josh to have this ability though, he would've had a better upbringing. To his parents, he IS the golden child and that isn't ever going to change; meaning Josh's behaviour won't either. 

I think Josh was raised to believe that the sun rises and sets on him. That he could do no wrong. So when all the stuff came out I'm sure he was upset that the outside world didn't see him as the saint he family always saw him as. 

I've started writing posts for this a few times and gave up a few times. Because I'm never really sure how to say what I think. I'll give it a try though:

Reasons I Don't Feel Sympathy for Josh:

1. He molested five innocent girls. Yeah, he had a shitty upbringing. So did his brothers - as far as we know, none of them molested anyone. There is something about Josh himself that made him do what he did. Josh knew his actions were wrong and he willingly chose to do them anyway. 

2. He willingly chose to cheat on his wife. 

3. If reports are true, then he helped his family get their reality show knowing full well the massive skeleton hiding in their closet. He then proceeded to add to that skeleton by cheating on his wife.

4. He refuses to grow a pair and leave a lifestyle that is clearly damaging to him, his wife, and their children. Oh, and he continues to have children despite being in that damaging lifestyle and despite the fact that he may not want more kids.

5. He acted like he was hot shit because of the show and his gig at FRC. Fucking asshole.

6. He seemed 100% cool with his sisters having to wait on him hand and foot - even though he molested some of them. Also, the (sometimes) creepy comments he made about them (like that incest joke about the twins or the NSA comment to Ben about Jessa.)

Reasons I Do Feel Sympathy for Josh:

1. He did not choose his parents or the lifestyle he was raised in. I have no doubt he really did have a shitty childhood and I think it gives a very good explanation for why he is who he is and acts the way he does. 

(Note - I specifically said "explanation" and not "excuse." There is no excuse for molesting children, but there are sometimes key factors that help explain why someone would target children in that way.)

2. He likely had no say in how his parents chose to react to the molestations. His parents' greatest failure was in not seeking real help for any of their kids - victims or perpetrator. 

So, basically, I sympathize for things out of his control when he was a kid. Otherwise, no. 

Yours @VelociRapture is probably my favorite summary of this argument. Also I feel like he's someone who will never learn his lesson because never had to like others mentioned as well.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived