IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

Looks like we have our first glimpses of the Siloam Springs house. That pic with Izzy and Mere gives away that it's a location we've never seen before, and Smuggar has always had a piano. The double doors at the pool house are blocked by a couch, as we saw in that picture with Derick and the pizza. 

And there's a dog. Poor thing. No Duggar should be allowed within 500 feet of an animal. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Happy Birthday Marcus. I'm sorry that you are now part of a hidden family because of what your father did. 

34 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I just noticed in the photo of Marcus alone, the wall behind him has a frame with 5 arrows.  (I need a vomit emoji here!)

Oh, now I get it. I saw the photo and was like, "What the hell?"

How the heck do they have such a nice house?! Does selling used cars really pay that well? He has four little mouths to feed and a wife. JB must be supplementing them money.
No wonder Anna doesn't want to leave, she has it made.

2 minutes ago, Lulu22du said:

Ummm. I don't think that most of us would agree with this at all...

Ummm. I don't think that most of us would agree with this at all...

True. I wrote that without really thinking about it.

1 hour ago, Lulu22du said:

How the heck do they have such a nice house?! Does selling used cars really pay that well? He has four little mouths to feed and a wife. JB must be supplementing them money.

Oh yeah JB owns that house and is keeping them there under his thumb.  While Anna is sitting pretty with money, her husband is dick, her FIL is a crazy cult leader who controls her, her husband their finances and their lives.  So while she's "got it made" it's only in a financial sense. The rest of her life, she's gotten the fuzzy end of the lolly pop, and has no where else to go, I don't think most people would call that having it made. 

I Wonder when Mackie is going to ask why only boys can wear shorts. Wolf girl was 2.5 when she declared she wanted to wear pants. (Trousers for our friends across the pond.)

Looks like their new house in Siloam Springs. Ready to be filmed for the show, including Josh?

I don't want Josh on this show! This is supposed to be a family friendly show, remember? WTH?!!!?!

All I want to you see from Josh is an honest interview outside of the show, preferrably with Oprah. But that won't never happen.

What do guys like him learn from their behavior? That they are forgiven, their family stays with them, they get a nice house and the are allowed on national TV in a family friendly show, nice!

4 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

I just noticed in the photo of Marcus alone, the wall behind him has a frame with 5 arrows.  (I need a vomit emoji here!)

What a weird ass decoration. Just from a logistics point of view, it seems like it'd be a huge pain in the ass. What happens when the (sigh...inevitable) sixth arrow comes about? Do they buy a bigger frame? Put the arrows closer together? Scrap it altogether? 

Just put the arrows closer together. 

I'm still with "Matthew Joshua" as a redemption name. She won't use Micah yet as it is too close to Michael, but 3-4 babies down the road they might. 

The arrows are interesting, since the Duggars have always claimed they're not quiverful.

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Looks like their new house in Siloam Springs. Ready to be filmed for the show, including Josh?

I don't want Josh on this show! This is supposed to be a family friendly show, remember? WTH?!!!?!

but the "19 kids and counting" worked better for TLC. And you can't have "18 kids and counting (without Josh")

19kac was interesting because it was an atypical family. Counting on is about young couples with 1-2 kids. Nothing out of ordinary, except Jesus.

I'm on Team Malachi. Super-biblical. Sounds different than the other four M-names.

well their little plan worked - People.com got the photos of the birthday and plastered them on people.com

they are now bringing him out into the public to see whether they can use him. 

DISGUSTING pigs JB and Michelle and don't get me started on josh or anna

On 5/30/2017 at 9:57 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

Moving her into the girls room when he went to Jesus Rehab was the first sign of that. Anna has no agency. 

Anna has no agency that she wishes to exercise. Maybe having all those kids makes her reluctant to break away, but living with your cheating husband's family? No, nope, a thousand times. 

Anna has family members who broke away, so she knows it is possible. I wish she would woman up, I would respect her if she did and stopped allowing the cult to victimize her and her children.

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Meredith is adorable but what is that green thing she's wearing?

It's a 1960's style retro-mod A-line dress.  Believe it or not, it is pretty on trend for fashion. Vintage styles are quite popular for little girls' clothing right now, especially with dresses.

Wow,  Meredith really looks so much like Priscilla in that photo to me.

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

The arrows are interesting, since the Duggars have always claimed they're not quiverful.

Maybe the Josh/Anna Duggars ARE quiverful? Have they ever addressed that for themselves?

They're definitely quiverfull. They'd probably deny it, or play dumb like they don't even know what it is, but so do Jim Bob and Michelle, and they're full of it. Leaving the number of babies you have 'up to the Lord' = quiverfull. They've got issues but they're not stupid enough to not realize that unless they have fertility problems, if they're enjoying regular sweet fellowship (which is also one of the duties imposed upon them by their religion), they're going to wind up with a pretty damn full quiver.

Why is Josh featured on People? He and Anna are on the website, front and center. I get do a thing for Marcus's birthday, but Josh does not need to be there. The comments on the article are not happy. I'm guessing this is to gauge reactions to Josh being reintroduced and featured on the show more? It's not working as they want, I'd guess. 

Are the Duggars going with "There's no such thing as bad publicity" now? 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

They're definitely quiverfull. They'd probably deny it, or play dumb like they don't even know what it is, but so do Jim Bob and Michelle, and they're full of it. Leaving the number of babies you have 'up to the Lord' = quiverfull. They've got issues but they're not stupid enough to not realize that unless they have fertility problems, if they're enjoying regular sweet fellowship (which is also one of the duties imposed upon them by their religion), they're going to wind up with a pretty damn full quiver.

Not necessarily. There are other religions out there that frown upon birth control as well. 

1 minute ago, viii said:

Not necessarily. There are other religions out there that frown upon birth control as well. 

But they're not adherents of any of those other religions. They're fundamentalist protestant Christians, of a Baptist persuasion. They're quiverfull, even if they say they're not.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived