IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

9 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Hmm. Wonder if the Duggars spay or neuter their animals. Do they have as many offspring as God sends.

Betting none of their animals live long enough to breed. :/  Color me disgusted with the way they treat animals. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Betting none of their animals live long enough to breed. :/  Color me disgusted with the way they treat animals. 

At least the cat will be safe this winter if Dwreck goes back to scary Central America.

I think it'll be similar to the other boy names they've gone with - classical (by American standards) with a direct or indirect link to the Bible/Protestantism. Michael was an Archangel and Marcus is a form of Mark, one of the gospels. I don't think there will be any creative spelling. The only child with a unique spelling is Mack and she was apparently named for a family member if I remember right. My best guesses:

Matthew 

Moses

Martin

I'm personally leaning towards Matthew, which means, "Gift from God" in Hebrew. It's also Josiah's middle name and it's possible they'll look to family again for inspiration (especially a family member that Josh is or was close to.)

I think the middle name is a wildcard. It'll be a common name in the states (like James and Anthony.) Possible they go with Robert as a second nod to Josh's dad (Michael's middle name was the first nod.)

I'm going with Robert. A different letter to show a change in the family. All is healed, all is well. At least until the law suit brings Josh's deeds to the fore once again. Poor kids.

21 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I'm still with "Matthew Joshua" as a redemption name.

My guess has always been Marshall Joshua - also thinking redemption! 

Editted because I wrote James but meant Joshua. Guess Smuggar and Boob have morphed in my mind at this point. 

The arrows weren't a shock to me. They had the "as many children as God will give us"  spiel in their vows, although I'm not sure that made the TV cut (neither did Gothard). 

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Madison was originally a male name. It means son of Maud. 

I prefer it boys, because of the "son of" meaning. 

As was Ashley .

I still think M5 will be named Matthew Dobson.

Marshall is nice, but probably too close to Marcus.

Max may be a contender.

I'll throw in with Matthew Robert. Since I got Michael James right, I have *some* cred here. :)

Marcus Anthony? Who on earth would have guessed that butchery? 

McLovin.

I'm joking obviously, but when I saw someone suggested Muhammad I thought of Superbad: "McLovin?!" "Yeah it was either that or Muhammad".

5 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Madison was originally a male name. It means son of Maud. 

I prefer it boys, because of the "son of" meaning. 

So is Mackenzie, with means son of Kenneth. Or if you believe popular rainbow-up-your-ass sites: "child of wise leader" and such crap :my_rolleyes:

18 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm on Team Malachi. Super-biblical. Sounds different than the other four M-names.

Fun fact about me: In high school, I named my guardian angel Malachi. We did it in my confirmation class, and I had not yet watched Children of the Corn. I regretted the name after watching the movie. 

They've got the same granite as me in their kitchen..........

My guess is for Matthew too. Although that was my guess last time and they went with Marcus Anthony.

Hahah I've started recording the guesses from the last few pages, in case anyone's wondering! :P 

I'd like to root for Malachi, but only because it reminds me of Children of the Corn (he wants to seen youuuuu Malachi)

4 hours ago, clueliss said:

I'd like to root for Malachi, but only because it reminds me of Children of the Corn (he wants to seen youuuuu Malachi)

I'm hoping not only because that is my sons name and it is so much fun living in in Arkansas and watching people's expression when they find out it isn't from the bible but Children of the Corn.

They can even use the trendy spelling of Matthew that has only 1 t.  Another option would be Moses

Thought of another one.  Machiavelli

I am definitely thinking it will be Matthew this time.

I still think there's a chance for "Little Jim-Bob". Smuggar will do anything to be back in his father's grace.

20 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I still think there's a chance for "Little Jim-Bob". Smuggar will do anything to be back in his father's grace.

It's possible. Michael's middle name is James... but I mean, four Duggar sons bear Jim Bob's name in some way (Joshua James, Jedidiah Robert, Jeremiah Robert, and James Andrew.) So it's not out of the question that SmugAnna will use the name James again.

I am leaning more towards Matthew Robert though. I barely missed being right on Joy's wedding date, so I'm betting I'll barely miss being right on this too. :pb_lol:

40 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

It's possible. Michael's middle name is James... but I mean, four Duggar sons bear Jim Bob's name in some way (Joshua James, Jedidiah Robert, Jeremiah Robert, and James Andrew.) So it's not out of the question that SmugAnna will use the name James again.

I am leaning more towards Matthew Robert though. I barely missed being right on Joy's wedding date, so I'm betting I'll barely miss being right on this too. :pb_lol:

Maybe his middle name will be Robert and they'll call him Bobby/Little Bobby? It's a thought!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived