IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, Trynn said:

I'm not so sure. Don't they have custody of Tyler?

I think that's different, though. They have custody because they were had custody turned over to them by the mother without any fight. 

If Anna fought for custody, she'd have a ton of leverage. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of a friend just posted pictures of the Duggars at Silver Dollar City this morning.  Not great angles as the friend was just walking by them, but Anna appears to be well past the 20 week point. It is hard to tell since she seems to be carrying more weight overall and this is her 5th pregnancy, but I would guess she is 30 weeks or a little more based on how she has carried in the past.

2 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

And it wasn't even due to ebil birth control. How did OfJimBob explain that one away?

Atoning for Josh's past and future sins.

I'm really rooting for Anna. It's tough enough to leave a marriage with 5 kids in a normal world, but when you narrow it into fundie-life, it's damn near impossible. As someone who was raised in a cult similar to the Duggar's, I'd really like to see Anna get out. I don't really ever seeing it happen, though. 

There's a picture of Anna in her dress but I can't place it here for some reason. It's on that bronxnewyork girls's account. Or follow #joyandaustinwedding

I would love for Anna to leave but I doubt she will. I think deep down she does love Josh and hopes he changed and he would do what he did again. But I'm not sure if that will happen. 

Just now, Jana814 said:

I would love for Anna to leave but I doubt she will. I think deep down she does love Josh and hopes he changed and he would do what he did again. But I'm not sure if that will happen. 

I believe it's more that she would admit failure on her part if she left, more than she loves him. They seem like they're just going through the motions at this point. 

According to the "source" Josh carries around two flip phones now: one for business, and one for home, but the source also says, "I know he isn't THAT busy with work..." :pb_lol: :my_sick:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/06/josh-duggar-sex-rehab-details-revealed-hes-not-allowed-to-do-wha/

I wonder if the "source" for this article was Jill or Derrick. Their baby will be here in month, after all, and missioncation donations alone can't pay the hospital bill. Plus, it would be just like Derrick to throw in that shade about Josh "not being THAT busy with work." Those two never miss an opportunity to get in a passive-agressive, "Neener neener neener.... we're (probably) Godlier than yooooou!" line on their blog.  :pb_lol: 

I'm betting on Malcolm. Mack, Mich, Marc, Mer, then Mal/Malc. All different beginning sounds. Also they work stylistically.

On 5/4/2017 at 9:01 PM, justodd said:

Or he'd be the ironic pick for the one to dye his hair green, pierce his nose, and french-kiss both his boyfriend and their mutual girlfriend at the compound gates before flipping the cult family the bird and moving to Colorado to open their own dispensary.  

You made me laugh so hard I woke up my baby! Thanks! :my_biggrin:

But I honestly believe the first Duggar grand kids to rebel will be Josh and Anna's. One of them is bound to learn about what happened and decide the whole cult is bullshit.

4 hours ago, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

According to the "source" Josh carries around two flip phones now: one for business, and one for home, but the source also says, "I know he isn't THAT busy with work..." :pb_lol: :my_sick:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/06/josh-duggar-sex-rehab-details-revealed-hes-not-allowed-to-do-wha/

I wonder if the "source" for this article was Jill or Derrick. Their baby will be here in month, after all, and missioncation donations alone can't pay the hospital bill. Plus, it would be just like Derrick to throw in that shade about Josh "not being THAT busy with work." Those two never miss an opportunity to get in a passive-agressive, "Neener neener neener.... we're (probably) Godlier than yooooou!" line on their blog.  :pb_lol: 

I doubt it. If so: glass houses, Derrick.

I doubt it too @TeamDefraudinSquad. I don't see why they'd feel the need to blab anonymously. That's what Twitter is for!

I wouldn't really count the website you quoted as highly reliable either, especially if they used an "unnamed source" in the article. In tabloids, that's pretty much just a way to make stuff up without flat out saying you're making stuff up.

3 hours ago, Taylurker said:

I'm betting on Malcolm. Mack, Mich, Marc, Mer, then Mal/Malc. All different beginning sounds. Also they work stylistically.

With a Mackenzie, Marcus, and Michael, I don't see them going with Mack, Mich, or Marc. 

I still vote Matthew or Micah. 

8 minutes ago, viii said:

With a Mackenzie, Marcus, and Michael, I don't see them going with Mack, Mich, or Marc. 

I hope they name him Micah. It's a beautiful name and it sounds peaceful to me. I picture somebody named Micah being kind and happy. This kid needs a name like that. 

1 hour ago, viii said:

I was saying that they already have Mack, Mich, Marc and Mer sounds. ;)

I think Micah is too close to Michael. And Matthew seems too biblical with the sibset. So that's why I pick Malcolm.

If I had to guess on a Mat- name for them, then perhaps Matthew is right, or maybe something like Mattheus.

@VelociRapture @QuiverFullofBooks

You're probably both right about that. I have ALWAYS been such a gullible goober when it comes to tabloid reports :pb_lol:, but especially with the Duggars, because I just have a sneaking feeling we haven't seen the last scandal from the TTH yet. Not that I would put it past Derrick to project his laziness onto another family member if it would make him look better or earn him brownie points, but in all fairness to them...the "source" probably was a Hollywood Gossip intern and not any of  Josh's siblings or in-laws :pb_lol: 

Plus...on second thought, Josh probably wouldn't need two cell phones. The used car lot would most likely probably have a land line for business calls, and assuming he has a brother (or seven :2wankers:) manning the fort while hes helping a customer, they could  just reach Josh at his personal cell phone number, so no need for two cell phones....

A wild Smuggar appears:

IMG_7540.thumb.PNG.fd804b496c7e79fcbfe772cb1693eb35.PNG

I really like how grainy the photo is. Almost like they wanted to share it, but didn't want it to be too obvious who was pictured.

More photos here:

Spoiler

IMG_7537.thumb.PNG.8f71388165d4d5fdc85ab08f921e034b.PNG

IMG_7538.thumb.PNG.4651365351bf5b4fdc4d55d6e293a3fc.PNG

IMG_7539.thumb.PNG.268cf49b65da7cd1cdc558ea4823771b.PNG

Happy birthday little guy. 

Happy birthday, Marcus! I hate these fools for bringing innocent children into the world. They will learn about their dad's bullshit one day and I have no doubt some of the blame will go to Anna.

I just noticed in the photo of Marcus alone, the wall behind him has a frame with 5 arrows.  (I need a vomit emoji here!)

At least all the children look happy. It's nice to see Israel getting to play with his cousins. He's quite big next to Meredith, especially since he's not even standing up straight!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived