IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Love it. A good chuckle before bed! Tomorrow I have to use "a unicorn with allergies"!in a conversation!!!!!!:laughing-rolling:

Ok but you have to describe it to us in detail or it doesn't count!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this has been posted before.....but FJ was quoted again!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/03/jinger-duggar-wears-shorts-internet-loses-its-mind/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=JingerDuggarShorts

Naturally, the Duggar fan community went nuts over the shorts pic, with one fan writing “Wow, amazing!! Maybe Jinger finally is 'free'!"

That quote comes to us from a member of Free Jinger, a forum actually named after Jinger Duggar and fans' desire for her to be ... free.

9 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Pickles has a few more pics of her in shorts with some of their congregation. I have to admit, she looks good. Shorts, no orange tanner, natural makeup. There's what seems to be genuine happiness in her eyes, and if that's the case then I'm happy for her.

All I have to say about this is how the HELL is Pickles still up and running? She is a nut. That is all.

11 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I also love his increasingly absurd "pounded in the butt" series of books. Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt is a personal favorite.

Oh, and My Billionaire Triceratops Craves Gay Ass. Right up there with Pride and Prejudice.

Is it wrong for me to request a thread dedicated to this new literary maven? 

Pounded in my butt... by my own butt......

Is that like dividing by zero?

Chuck Tingle is often mentioned in my absolutely favourite podcast - Mysterious Universe.  

If you're into cryptozoology, UFO, paranormal kind of stuff, it's a great listen. The hosts are Australian and very funny but it's also really well researched, and someone what skeptical.  I used to listen to it on my commute into work on public transit and it made me laugh out loud many times.

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

All I have to say about this is how the HELL is Pickles still up and running? She is a nut. That is all.

She posts a lot of pictures and tends to have current duggar "news" without having to scroll through 20 pages of chatter.  Yes, she blocks people rather freely, but as it is her own FB page,  that seems within her rights. 

I go to her page about once a day, just to see if anything new has happened.  I come here to FJ when I have more time and want to dialogue or speculate about the how and why this cult grew or other related topics. 

I don't have an issue with Pickles.  I know a lot of people on here do.  I never post to her page, but I do stop by and read any new posts.  And, i appreciate her feminism and liberalism as well.  Is she a kook?  Well, I mean come on,  that is like the pot calling the kettle black.  Pretty much anyone on the outside looking in at FJ or Pickles, or the other Duggar snark sites would think we were all a little kooky for spending so much of our time talking about this family or the other fundie fams.  It is a rather odd hobby or interest.  And even though I think there is a part of FJ that has an eye towards activism to disempower the cults and other cults of patriarchy,  the majority of time on here is all of us debating for 20+ pages the significance of a pair of bermuda shorts. 

So to call Pickles nutty is kind of funny to me.  We are all a bit nutty, imo.  I own it.  No big deal.  No different than my husband who knows intimate details of the Cubs players for the past 40 years and beyond.  We are all crazy in our own way.

3 minutes ago, calimojo said:

SNIP

So to call Pickles nutty is kind of funny to me.  We are all a bit nutty, imo.  I own it.  No big deal.  No different than my husband who knows intimate details of the Cubs players for the past 40 years and beyond.  We are all crazy in our own way.

I think Pickles is nutty in the sense that she fluctuates from rabid leg humper to rabid hate of the Duggar's in the span of a sentence.  She's very whiplashy in her views on them. 

I think that the next news item here will be ........when we find out if JingerVuolo has MORE than one pair of shorts. That would be a real statement. Of something.

2 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I think that the next news item here will be ........when we find out if JingerVuolo has MORE than one pair of shorts. That would be a real statement. Of something.

It would be a statement of, "Fuck! It's hot in Laredo!" :pb_lol:

(Also, I'd die laughing to see a Duggar - who isn't Amy - use the word "fuck." I don't know why, but it would amuse me to no end.)

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Only it's sexy division... :nanner-sex:

Jinger wore shorts.  In public.  On a hot day.  She even smiled happily for a picture wearing said shorts.  In public.  On a hot day.  

Much discussion ensued.  What did this mean?  Was she pushed into wearing shorts by a controlling husband?  Did she want to wear the shorts and was allowed to wear them by said husband?  Did she buy the shorts while shopping with one of her new in-laws, or was Jeremy there?  (And I don't remember anyone suggesting she went to a store by herself and bought the shorts by herself.  I guess no one can imagine a Duggar daughter shopping by herself.  The Duggar daughters themselves probably can't imagine it.)

As for the infamous shorts themselves?  Were they denim?  The Duggars love denim.  Closer scrutiny showed they were twill, or something, blue with tiny white polka dots.  But they were roomy and ended just above the knee.  An attempt at seeming more modern while still looking a lot like a Duggar approved skirt?  What's up with the loose fitting shorts, Jinger?  An attempt to hide a little baby bump?  (Not to worry about that, in the fullness of time we'll all know if she's pregnant.)

Was Jinger sending a message, and if so, what was she saying?  Was it an attempt to calm the fears of people who wondered why she'd gone into hiding?  Was she giving her parents the finger?  Probably nothing so dramatic, because she didn't post the picture, the woman who was posing with Jinger and Jeremy posted the picture.   More discussion.

I'm going with:  Jinger finally showed up online after being MIA for a significant period of time for a Duggar not considered too boring to comment on, or Josh.  In the absence of a new Duggar scandal, people entertained themselves with discussing Jinger's shorts.

I wonder what the comments would have looked like if Jinger were photographed in micro shorts or culottes.

The world would end if a duggar wore coochie cutters. Actually, that would be hilarious. Can it be a male duggar to wear them?

30 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

It would be a statement of, "Fuck! It's hot in Laredo!" :pb_lol:

(Also, I'd die laughing to see a Duggar - who isn't Amy - use the word "fuck." I don't know why, but it would amuse me to no end.)

I would pay cash money to hear any Duggar, say to Boob or D,Q FUCK THIS SHIT, I'm outta here you crazy bastards! And then put on my rain coat and goggles and watch Boobs head explode!  

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

The world would end if a duggar wore coochie cutters. Actually, that would be hilarious. Can it be a male duggar to wear them?

Don't speak that into the universe.  We'll end up with Joshly in them.

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I would pay cash money to hear any Duggar, say to Boob or D,Q FUCK THIS SHIT, I'm outta here you crazy bastards! And then put on my rain coat and goggles and watch Boobs head explode!  

Indeed, how many of us on FJ say it in our heads, with regards to the Duggars, on a regular basis?

Sassy raises her hand!

3 hours ago, calimojo said:

She posts a lot of pictures and tends to have current duggar "news" without having to scroll through 20 pages of chatter.  Yes, she blocks people rather freely, but as it is her own FB page,  that seems within her rights. 

I go to her page about once a day, just to see if anything new has happened.  I come here to FJ when I have more time and want to dialogue or speculate about the how and why this cult grew or other related topics. 

I don't have an issue with Pickles.  I know a lot of people on here do.  I never post to her page, but I do stop by and read any new posts. 

I agree, I check her page for news. I come here and find a thread labeled "Hot!" Only  to find a 15 page debate of something completely inane.  I do like coming here and jumping in, but the thread titles are completely meaningless 90% of the time.

This was a few pages back in regards to the constipated fish. Yes it is a thing, particularly with fancy goldfish. They have been bred to have such an unnatural body shape that they do actually get constipated easily. The treatment is feeding peas or other greens. I spent years in the fancy goldfish hobby. Though I had some very nice high quality fish, none were anywhere near worth millions of dollars. Lol

Back to the topic. I am still so upset over Anna and I have to say I'm not surprised. But I really really really hope we don't find out soon that Jinge is pregnant. I just think that if they wait 6 months (or a year, gasp!) that would be quite interesting. A nice big FU to her family. I know it probably won't happen, but I can dream I suppose.

55 minutes ago, donnal said:

I agree, I check her page for news. I come here and find a thread labeled "Hot!" Only  to find a 15 page debate of something completely inane.  I do like coming here and jumping in, but the thread titles are completely meaningless 90% of the time.

@calimojo and @donnal, I hear Previously TV still clamps down on OT discussion so that may be an alternative to Pickles if you need one.  I don't have a problem with Pickles, FTR, but I think she's a trifle strange.   

BTW, Thread drift is a valued tradition on FJ - but complaints about rules belong here.  

Funny, I found when I would check Pickles for news I would usually have to wade through her inane rants about completely unrelated subjects and/or her self-congratulation for happening to find a photo on the internet or being quoted by an online tabloid.

5 hours ago, singsingsing said:

It's really more recursive.  As of right now, Chuck has expanded on the "my own butt" series in several novels and is up to

"Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt'"'"

5 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Is it wrong for me to request a thread dedicated to this new literary maven? 

No!  I would like to PROVE LOVE today and make this thread.  Where should I put it?  I wanted to avoid Snark (but it certainly can go there) because despite being weird as all get up, Chuck is a SUPER nice guy.  

Maybe I missed it, but I have never seen her do an duggar leg humping.  She seems to be universally disgusted by the parents.

I think a lot of us struggle when it comes to the kids.  On the one had, we realize it can take years, if ever to undo the damage being raised in that home would do to a child's psyche and critical thinking skills.  So, it seems unfair to blame them if they act like assholes as adults.  However,  at the same time,  Unlike many other fundie kids,  the Duggar kids have had a lot of of advantages.  They  have traveled the country and the world.  And for at least half of the lives of the older kids, and all of the lives of the younger kids, they have lived in relative wealth, compared to most huge fundie families.    So they haven't been quite as Isolated from the evil world as many nor do they live in poverty with a shortage of food/beds etc anymore.  We think they might have lived that way before the fame, but not for a long time now. 

Just now, calimojo said:

I don't think any one was complaining,  just stating the obvious that thread drift happens.  That's all. 

I know.  It was just a gentle reminder in case someone else actually wanted to complain.  :confusion-shrug:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived