IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

5 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Pfft. That's child's play.

I'm actually a living, breathing Velociraptor who feasts on sweet, sweet fundie flesh. Velocibaby is still a hatchling and already hunts on a Tenth Grade Raptor Level. Velocipuppy is actually just a shrunken down TRex. And Mr. Raptor was recently crowned as King of the Raptors. :pb_lol:

You know, I've been meaning to ask:

As a dinosaur, how do you feel about the man/dinosaur love themed  works of Dr. Chuck Tingle such as the Hugo Nominated work "Space Raptor Butt Invasion"?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, season of life said:

This discussion reminds me of Gerry Adams. Sometimes he tweets the weirdest things, like stuff about creme egg desires and his teddy bears being gay. A bizarre man.

I'm not a fan of Gerry Adams.  After my eye-opening trip  to Belfast, I started reading literally everything I could get my hands on about both Belfast in general and the Troubles.  One of the most fascinating things I've ever seen are the accounts given to the Boston College researcher (a former member of the IRA himself) from IRA members.  If you ever have a chance to google, "The Boston Tapes" I highly recommend it.  Long story short, researcher interviewed some of the top IRA members; he promised the accounts wouldn't be published until after their deaths; IRA members interviewed die, tapes get released, two members revealed information about the murder of  Protestant widow who had 10 children, the youngest of whom were 6 year old twins.  The poor woman was accused of being a spy.  No evidence was ever found, and IMO, she was murdered in cold blood.  They didn't find her body until the early 2000s.  Several of the kids were put in orphan homes, and sadly, two or three of them were sexually abused.  The person who ordered the murder (according to the two IRA members who gave the interview)-Gerry Adams. 

And I apologize for taking this thread off the rails.  Back to Jinger, I wonder if we'll see her in shorts and, God forbid, pants in the future.  I sincerely hope so.  I know that one can still be fundie and wear pants, but since Jinger's vile parents insist on the skirts, I love the idea of at least one kid doing something different.

Yeah, he is so suspicious. Always denying he was an IRA member, yet it's so obvious he was linked to them.

Aw guys, you're all making me so sad. I had to get rid of my unicorn, my cats were allergic! :( 

7 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Aw guys, you're all making me so sad. I had to get rid of my unicorn, my cats were allergic! :( 

I hope it went to a good home.  It's so sad when a beloved family member can't be around our pets.  I hear they are currently researching cross breeding the unicorns with poodles so they are better for those with allergies.  I'm not sure what they'll call it though unidoodle just sounds wrong.

6 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I hope it went to a good home.  It's so sad when a beloved family member can't be around our pets.  I hear they are currently researching cross breeding the unicorns with poodles so they are better for those with allergies.  I'm not sure what they'll call it though unidoodle just sounds wrong.

I gave it to a friend, she had a large yard and a sheltie who the unicorn plays with! It's all good! :D 

1 hour ago, grandmadugger said:

My unicorn doesn't have snot.  It does poop glitter, though.  I can't speak for @VelociRapture though.  She may have went with the cheap model and her's may be snotty.

Inferior model. The good unicorns poop marshmallows.

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

But the unicorn has pink snot right I mean since it's a unicorn!

No, no snot. But the allergies makes it sneeze glitter all over the house, I mean mansion, if we don't feed it jellybeans. Only the pink ones ofcourse. 

We have the house elves sort the jellybeans and clean the glitter up so it's not really a bother.

So happy to see there are so many other unicorn owners on FJ. They really make wonderful pets. 

11 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Hey now! Calling a certain breed of uniform inferior just seems rude. Even if ones that poop marshmallows are preferable.

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

As a dinosaur, how do you feel about the man/dinosaur love themed  works of Dr. Chuck Tingle such as the Hugo Nominated work "Space Raptor Butt Invasion"?

OH MY GOD my friends and I do dramatic readings of his books sometimes when we get together (usually with a good bottle of whiskey or two) and it's the funniest damn thing. Highly recommended for those who love comically bad literature. I'm so glad someone else finds him funny!

I don't know why you guys are having unicorns, they're a pain to clean up after. I have a diamond pony. Her name is Butt Stallion.

4 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Hey now! Calling a certain breed of uniform inferior just seems rude. Even if ones that poop marshmallows are preferable.

I guess I'm just stuck in my old fashioned ways of wanting my unicorns to smell like strawberry bubblegum and poop marshmallows.

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

Haven't heard of it. I am a fan of anything to do with "Butt Invasions," though. We dinosaurs have a rather juvenile sense of humor.

10 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Haven't heard of it. I am a fan of anything to do with "Butt Invasions," though. We dinosaurs have a rather juvenile sense of humor.

For everyone's enjoyment:

51XR3M4I5UL.jpg

Gay dinosaur erotica exists!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/guess-im-fcking-these-dinosaurs-tonight?utm_term=.ifYAd6Bde0#.ukq2mnBmEg

http://jezebel.com/dinosaur-erotica-exists-and-its-just-as-amazing-as-you-1438081697

Oh, and he also has a series about 'Domald Tromp' being pounded in the butt by a Russian T-rex.... Just sayin;...

Following Chuck on social media was the best decision I ever made.  Today's status:

in the face of the endless empty Void we must create OUR OWN MEANING. that meaning is love and it is real

I also enjoy his resentment of his neighbor, Ted Cobbler.

On 3/16/2017 at 1:06 PM, justmy2cents said:

My problem with Jinger being called rude and bitchy is that it's the opposite of meek and simple.  There are so many comments here that JInger is a follower and boring and the perfect fundie wife.  The minute she shows some personality she gets slammed for being rude and bitchy. We can't have it both ways.  

I wholeheartedly agree. When she shows attitude she gets slammed but if she kept sweet, she would have been condemned to being simple minded and following a headship. The same with clothes, she stepped out in shorts but that was not good enough, people wanted them what, shorter, tighter? Not sure. One way or the other there are times that not a single action will be the correct one. I was thinking the chef over reacted, she could have had fun with it but got snotty.

10 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I feel like I should have made up a persona too. How boring to just be myself. Forget everything I have said before now. I'm actually a billionairess that fly my own private jet and Miniway is a child genious that were too smart for Mensa. We don't have a constipated fish though. We have a unicorn with allergies! 

Love it. A good chuckle before bed! Tomorrow I have to use "a unicorn with allergies"!in a conversation!!!!!!:laughing-rolling:

3 minutes ago, sansan said:

I wholeheartedly agree. When she shows attitude she gets slammed but if she kept sweet, she would have been condemned to being simple minded and following a headship. The same with clothes, she stepped out in shorts but that was not good enough, people wanted them what, shorter, tighter? Not sure. One way or the other there are times that not a single action will be the correct one. I was thinking the chef over reacted, she could have had fun with it but got snotty.

No. The shorts looked fine on her and she seemed happy enough. What matters is that she's comfortable and happy wearing them. I just don't subscribe to the belief that it means anything more than, "it was hot out and she wanted to wear them, so she did."

Personally, what I would actually like is for her and her family to stop trying to force their outdated and dangerous beliefs on the rest of us via reality television and voting assholes into office. 

(I do agree in general though. She can't win regardless of how she acted in that specific situation. Her married sisters faced the same issues at times too. Which is pretty unfortunate in my opinion.)

4 hours ago, Fighter said:

But the unicorn has pink snot right I mean since it's a unicorn!

No! Rainbow snot. My pet unicorn does rainbow wee wee's. 

Pickles has a few more pics of her in shorts with some of their congregation. I have to admit, she looks good. Shorts, no orange tanner, natural makeup. There's what seems to be genuine happiness in her eyes, and if that's the case then I'm happy for her.

2 hours ago, Mela99 said:

What the sam hell?  My sales rep told me I was getting the top of the line with the glitter poo.  I'm calling him first thing in the morning.  I want glitter marshmallow poop.

2 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

What the sam hell?  My sales rep told me I was getting the top of the line with the glitter poo.  I'm calling him first thing in the morning.  I want glitter marshmallow poop.

It's scientifically proven by cartoons that Unicorns poop marshmallows. I actually own a shirt that shows it!

marshmallow-factory-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

2 hours ago, Mela99 said:

For everyone's enjoyment:

51XR3M4I5UL.jpg

Gay dinosaur erotica exists!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/guess-im-fcking-these-dinosaurs-tonight?utm_term=.ifYAd6Bde0#.ukq2mnBmEg

http://jezebel.com/dinosaur-erotica-exists-and-its-just-as-amazing-as-you-1438081697

Oh, and he also has a series about 'Domald Tromp' being pounded in the butt by a Russian T-rex.... Just sayin;...

I also love his increasingly absurd "pounded in the butt" series of books. Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt is a personal favorite.

Oh, and My Billionaire Triceratops Craves Gay Ass. Right up there with Pride and Prejudice.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:29 AM, actuallyjessica said:

Michelle also went to public school, kissed before marriage and used birth control. This doesn't mean her children can do the same, just because good ol' Shelley had fun on a pair of waterskiies.

When the poster asked if the Duggars could swim, they probably meant actually swim, as in breaststroke, freestyle, backstroke, butterfly? Were they taught how to swim? Or do they just know how to doggy paddle enough so they don't drown?

The question posted by @SassyPants was do they know how to swim.  There have been a few episodes over the history of the show, showing them in swimming situations.  One episode featuring them with the Bates family showed them jumping into what appeared to be fairly deep water,  I think more than one kid was shown trying to waterski. 

Now we know the Duggars are not always great examples of safety when it comes to their kids, but from those episodes, I have the impression that they can swim.  I seriously doubt that @SassyPants was asking if the kids had formal swimming education and could perform all those various strokes.  We all know JB well enough to know that it is highly unlikely that he would have paid for the kids to have formal swimming lessons.  

God laid it on my heart to adopt a unicorn but I only want the marsh mellow pooping kind.  I will need to wait until my current unicorn is 9 months old before adopting.  Well, shrug, we are really just kinda leaving it up to God so...well..um..yeah! We want to adopt in the future....when we don't already have a baby unicorn in the house.  But for some reason the magic stork keeps bringing unicorns so I don't know when I will adopt one cuz there are always these new baby ones running around.  But I really really want to adopt....someday....I guess it's in gods hands. So....um....yeah!!  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived