IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

7 hours ago, motelmum said:

I am over there like well my son masturbates and plays the computer

Hahaha I just sprayed Diet Coke on my iPad.  Our sons are so alike.

I do admit though that he tested as gifted when he was young, before his ADHD, ODD and Aspergers diagnoses.  But if all you do is masterbate and play the computer , and you don't study or focus on assignments, it doesn't matter how gifted you are, you won't excel.  

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Blu'sClues said:

Bit like bolting the gate after the horse has run out, eh?. He murdered people. Too little too late for the peace then.

", and have never felt so scared and vulnerable as watching the triumphalist Orange marches. This was in the mid nineties, so I am willing to believe that things have changed - but then, they were meant to be intimidatory."

I wonder how the bombing victims felt during the IRA's attacks, the children who were killed, especially.

Re McGuinness: I'm willing to believe/hope that people who've done terrible things can have a change of heart and try to be a part of the solution and healing process, but I think for that to happen, they need to acknowledge and apologize for the terrible things they did. It doesn't really seem like he did that. I'm glad that he was involved in the Good Friday Agreement and things like that, but it doesn't seem like he ever acknowledged the pain he directly and indirectly caused before he decided to be part of the peace process.

I have neither cat and nor dog nor any other animal. But for this thread I wish I had.

44 minutes ago, Scrabblemaster said:

I have neither cat and nor dog nor any other animal. But for this thread I wish I had.

Imaginary pet time! 

2 hours ago, Scrabblemaster said:

I've heard you can get a unicorn.

2 hours ago, Scrabblemaster said:

You don't actually have to have a child who does quantum mechanics, just make one up! No need for an actual pet, create whatever pet you would like! They joys of making a fake internet life! 

17 hours ago, marmalade said:

I had my doubts about Dani when I got into a discussion about homeschooling, with a focus on CA, where she supposedly lived. She started spouting out "requirements" that I was able to refute with a simple google search (I'm in education, but at the community college level). She backed off, like, quickly. 

You would think she would have Googled a bit before pretending to be an expert in homeschooling in CA! I found her son being given a job teaching in CA with no education and no requirement to go get an education very suspicious. 

47 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Just make sure you get the right breed. Pooping glitter vs. marshmallows is highly debated...

44 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I have one, but he just won't stop peeing rainbows all over my baby rabbits. I believe he is feeling anxious about his upcoming Nobel accceptance speech. In biology, they've created it just for him. And santa is presenting the ceremony :pb_lol:

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Just make sure you get the right breed. Pooping glitter vs. marshmallows is highly debated...

And you have to decide whether the unicorn is a genius. If it is a genuis you have to decide whether you should homeschool it. Chances are the poor little darling will be so misunderstood and deal with bullying! 

13 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I have one, but he just won't stop peeing rainbows all over my baby rabbits. I believe he is feeling anxious about his upcoming Nobel accceptance speech. In biology, they've created it just for him. And santa is presenting the ceremony :pb_lol:

Ooh, what's your Nobel laureate unicorn going to do with the prize money?

On 3/22/2017 at 10:01 AM, Kelsey said:

I find it interesting that depending on which forum you're on, the made up child is either an absolute genius or has more special needs than anyone ever. I used to read one forum where you could watch people play one-up with their children's special needs. It is really bizarre. Why doesn't anyone have average kids anymore- the ones that get C's in school and act a fool when their parents are away?

You haven't met my kids, while they don't get C's, my daughter is an A/B student  & my son is out of school. They aim for most hours logged on Netflix and how many days they can go with out showering before they can't stand themselves.

And they are both fools, my idiot son and 2 of his idiot friends drove from Des Moines to BOSTON to go to a video game convention.   

20 minutes ago, Pasta said:

It's true.  I don't have a pet rock.

Goddamn it Pasta! I thought I knew you! :pb_lol:

22 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

It's cute that you think your unicorn is a genius. I know my Unicorn is. Had her tested - she's a member of Mensa now. She's supposed to receive the Nobel in Physics this year, but she ant accept in person. She's  bit busy somewhere in Africa with the Peace Corp. 

26 minutes ago, Pasta said:

It's true.  I don't have a pet rock.

I'm crushed. :( How could you lie to us like this? 

4 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm crushed.  How could you lie to us like this? 

I'm just absolutely appalled at this deception. Appalled I say! How could our Admins allow this to happen to us?! Clearly, they don't really love us after all.

Just watch - I'm like, totally, going to be banned for saying that. The Admins here will, like, totally ban anyone who says stuff like that. Because, like, they're, like, dreamkillers. And stuff. :pb_lol:

I have to correct myself. It seems as if i am going to be a pet Mom soon. Just about an hour ago I found a rainbow coloured egg between my tulips. It is making klicking sounds als if someone wants to get out. Tonight I will wrap it in my best blanket with a hot-water-bottle and I will check every hour who is going to arrive. The rainbow colour of the egg might be a hint for a unicorn, but I keep my fingers crossed for an penguin-unicorn hybrid so that he or she can spread it's wings and fly to the next supermarket to get some fish. I think I will sprinkle some glitter in top of the egg for extra glitter in the wings. :my_biggrin:

@Pasta, I'm absolutely appalled and hurt that you would appropriate the struggles of rocks and their guardians. I already told Rocky that I was going to invite your rock over for a play date sometime. Now I have to tell her the bad news. 

People like you are the reason my rock has trust issues! 

Fun fact: I actually did have a 'pet' rock for  about 2 days in pre-school. True story. 

I'm so sorry everyone. I didn't mean for my deceit to be so offensive. Please forgive me? In my head, I have many genius rocks. Just rattling around in there. 

I feel like most of you are talking about how you got your Unicorns from somewhere else, perhaps adoption. I personally have FOUR Unicorns, and I birthed each and every one of them myself! I'm praying to the UniGod that he blesses me soon with another precious Unicorn any day now...

ETA: But I'm not perfect and I don't think I'm better than you. I'm just sharing my ministry.

29 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I feel like most of you are talking about how you got your Unicorns from somewhere else, perhaps adoption. I personally have FOUR Unicorns, and I birthed each and every one of them myself! I'm praying to the UniGod that he blesses me soon with another precious Unicorn any day now...

ETA: But I'm not perfect and I don't think I'm better than you. I'm just sharing my ministry.

I gotta ask how birthing that unicorn horn felt!

Oh and if UniGod really blessed you, you'd be having some BICORNS or TRICORNS... 

This is why I love FJ. I came over here from DWOP and knew instantly that I was home. :group-hug:

So are we all familiar with the YouTube series Planet Unicorn? In the year 2117, an 8-year-old gay boy named Shannon found a magic lamp, and was granted 3 wishes. The first; a fur jacket. The second; a flying car. And the third was a PLANET FULL OF UNICORNS. This is the story of their planet....

OH and the unicorns are named Feather, Cadillac and Tom Cruise. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UWR0kSFcE

13 hours ago, Chicken bones said:

Actually i had a dog that benefitted greatly from Prozac. She had a lot of anxiety and was a little snappy to most anyone other than me. When we were planning to have kids, i discussed with my vet how to make her successful with a big change.  She was like a different dog after and we were able to make some positive behavioral changes.

My moms dog takes Prozac and has "happy pills" for when there are thunder storms or fireworks. Otherwise he pees all over himself. He's not the brightest crayon in the box. 

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I gotta ask how birthing that unicorn horn felt!

Oh and if UniGod really blessed you, you'd be having some BICORNS or TRICORNS... 

Birthing a Unicorn is definitely hard work, that's why it's called labor!

But it wasn't as bad is this guy had it (read link before clicking):

Ok guys...giggling in the middle of class is NOT COOL!!!! 

I have three biological 2-legged kids that...well...the best thing I can currently say about them is none of them are in jail. 

I have 4 step 2-legged kids that range from uptight rule-follower, OCD planner to single mom of 3 (on probation for a felony). 

I have 1 unofficially adopted (long story) 2-legged kid who wants to move here to LV.

I have 2 4-legged kids that are GENIUSES I tell you when it comes to being a cat...they have that shit down pat!!! Puke on rug? Check! Claw the shit out of the couch? Check! Sing the song of their people in the middle of the night? Check! Knock over a TV? Check! Geniuses, I swear to God, they're feline geniuses!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived