IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 4: Fake Glares to Hide the Obvious

choralcrusader8613

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The guy asks if she has a big family because its a big fish.  She says 19 - he says "no tv back home, eh?"

Hahaha i imagine someone will need to explain that joke to their kids and it won't go down well!:pb_lol:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of dying at them talking about The Rock at fort rock. It makes me think it is some sort of secret makeout point thing.

And did Austin just call her Miss Joy Anna?

This dude. I do not like him. He creeps me out extremely. He seems condescending. 

Jinger and Jeremy are fundy me and Mr. Jiraffe. The driving scene made it official. 

Also, with the seasickness...I always wonder why the heck the Duggars don't carry Dramamine. I don't have motion sickness really but flying gets to me sometimes, so because I know it's a trigger I always have, and take, Gravol (Canadian equivalent of Dramamine) when I'm going to fly. 

Ew. I don't like Austin. I get they've known each other for a long time, which is cool, but something about him seems very...controlling? Smug? Just plain icky?

Counting on - throw babe on the barbie - part 4

They drive and talk about how its a "weird landscape" and its weird driving on the wrong side of the road.  JInger is scared... She thinks its weird sitting on the left side but not having a break.

Jeremy thinks its funny shes scared.

JInger - youre kind of freaking out when you have no control. 

They pull up and park at "414" to meet "beck" to have a cooking lesson. They head into the kitchen.  She's going to teach them to cook "australian." Jeremy ties an apron on jinger.  Beck makes fun on jeremy for saying "put a shrimp on the barbie" because "no australian says that."  He says it again... she tells him they dont call it shrimp.

They discuss the "bug" and how its a lobster and shouldnt be called a bug.  

Jeremy says that he can find something from the gulf to throw on the barbie.

Jeremy fails at flipping prawns.  He says that he's not very experienced with seafood.  

Beck asks what they're most excited about. Jeremy says "I'll tell you what I'm most excited about."  She tells him to calm it down.  Jeremy kisses JInger's neck and says its 'getting hot in the kitchen."  He says that he sees jinger... Beck says that they were getting "lovey dovey."

They finish cooking and eat.  They like it.  Jeremy says they would recommend that experience for a honeymooning couple (plug)...

Back in ark... Joy tells us that they're going to "the rock" and she always wanted to go back but austin wouldnt take her.

Jer - its a really neat spot and we've been tehre a few times.  It has the most amazing view.

Joy - He came over once he got his drivers license 5 years ago and we were friends.

Austin (sitting on the rock) - the lord brought our friendship together and you've seen his hand guiding and directing. I'd be honored if you'd enter a courship with me.

Joy - I would love to

Austin - I'd love you to.

Joy TH - I was so excited I could not believe it/ Having interest in him for so long and him asking me... 

Joy - I love surprises.

TH - I had suspicions but I dont want to have expectations.

Austin  - I didnt know how long this day woudl take but I wanted to wait.

He asks permission to side hug.  She agrees.

Joy TH - we all have different rules. Austin made a vow not to hold hands in courtship. Its good for me and my purity to take the high road andhonor the lord.

They get back in the car.  Joy is allowed to sit inthe middle next to austin.

The sisters discuss that it wont be long because they know eachotehr and his family and know he's a great guy.

UGH - theres a NEXT SEASON

JIll is prego. Austin is flipping houses.  He has to flip 5 before he gets married. Jinger and Jeremy go food shopping. Jessa gives birth (it appears jill delivers).

I really, really hope that little preview of summer espiodes where Jinger says "We're thrilled" isn't for an obs reason most Duggar girls are ....

Adding in that the weird show, The Putmans, is now on.  There is a thread for them in WWOS.

Anyone catch Jeremy talking about how seafood is an aphrodisiac? They are so natural together and I loved how Jinger was so sarcastic and had a personality.

I really don't like Austin and I can't believe on the preview, he is asking Boob's blessing to marry Joy. *barf*

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Joy TH - we all have different rules. Austin made a vow not to hold hands in courtship. Its good for me and my purity to take the high road andhonor the lord.

Can TLC pretty please start splicing in the footage of Derick puking whenever someone says something like this? To make the show more relatable to viewers, I mean.

Although I'm upset that Joy and Austin are probably already engaged, I'm impressed they didn't announce it before the preview. They finally realized that keeping those announcements secret makes the show a *tad* more interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

Anyone catch Jeremy talking about how seafood is an aphrodisiac? They are so natural together and I loved how Jinger was so sarcastic and had a personality.

I really don't like Austin and I can't believe on the preview, he is asking Boob's blessing to marry Joy. *barf*

Yep. I was shocked he said that but its kinda funny

Something about Austin disturbs me, ALOT.  He's like a younger Josh with his spouting of honor and not wanting to hold hands in courtship. Anyone remember the after engagement hand sex??? No, run Joy, RUN!

Jeremy and Jinger actually seemed quite happy and comfortable together. ..I am convinced they had some normal pre- marital affection going on. I am happy for them, it seems like they had a fun honeymoon.  And NIKE! Jinger showing shoulders! 

I feel bad for Joy...I think she has the first crush hots for Austin, but really just wants to get the hell out. 

On a side note, does anyone else's  phone automatically correct Jinger to hinge? 

22 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Ugh, Joy must be engaged already. Otherwise they wouldn't show Austin asking for permission on national television...

I missed it. Did he ask permission/blessing to court her or to marry her??

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

Again with THs making the kids shine around the SOTDRT.....

I just can't  with how stupid they seem...when Jill got the joey question right, I almost said "good job!" But then I thought that was probably covered in fundy sex-ed/homebirthing/midwife class. You know, in lieu of actual biology class. 

I gotta say Jingers new look is pretty great. Love the blue top in talking heads. And she looks amazing in the orange dress. I'm glad she's breaking the modesty barrier. 

1 minute ago, OyToTheVey said:

I gotta say Jingers new look is pretty great. Love the blue top in talking heads. And she looks amazing in the orange dress. I'm glad she's breaking the modesty barrier. 

Yes! The blue ruffle top/dress in the TH is my favorite. 

41 minutes ago, hollywood said:

I'm kind of dying at them talking about The Rock at fort rock. It makes me think it is some sort of secret makeout point thing.

And did Austin just call her Miss Joy Anna?

This dude. I do not like him. He creeps me out extremely. He seems condescending. 

He got it from his dad. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic

Archived