IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and the Shower Rack- Part 21

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Her bible verse, combined with her comments about having a bad day but Derick making it better, made it look like she probably got some bad news on the EPT front. She probably hasn't been the easiest person to live with today. 

Maybe she didn't know about S______, and Derick ruined it for her too!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, she praised him. It was something external that brought her down. 

But with Jill, who knows? Izzy could have gotten into the Cheetos or something. But the way she posted it publicly, I would lay money down that it was a negative pregnancy test, or, even worse, a miscarriage.

2 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

That is just mean damn spirited.

I get the feeling he likes to throw out stuff like that to torment the world 

imagine if CNN caught on 

and Jill well I have no words - her version of a bad day could be her hair isn't working 

5 minutes ago, marmalade said:

But with Jill, who knows? Izzy could have gotten into the Cheetos or something. But the way she posted it publicly, I would lay money down that it was a negative pregnancy test, or, even worse, a miscarriage.

Yeah she was having a bad day, so Derick thought "How can I spoil a lot of other people's days?" And then he tweeted that there was no Santa. Again a man who can run down a cat and laugh is not a good person. 

2 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Oh I thought Jill had the better husband at first but Jessa might have actually won out in the long run. Although neither is really a prize. Derrik, why you gotta be like that? Hes going to bring on a whole mountain of social media hatred. I bet the magazines even pick this up. 

ben would say Rudolph is not real 

the bastard thinks he is smart that way 

9 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Izzy got into the cheetos - and smeared handprints over her faveourite white sweater ? these people have it way to easy if that freaks her out 

1 minute ago, Chickenbutt said:

Wonder if he will ruin it for Josie, Spurge, and Izzy?

They're probably not allowed to believe in a Santa who brings presents.

A lot of super-religious folks don't do Santa at all because it makes kids realize that parents sometimes lie, and turns them into skeptics and atheists or something. My fam didn't do Santa for that reason. I still grew up jaded and skeptical, though. I'm going to imagine it's the same for the Duggoes.

(That said, the way Derick's post is worded makes me imagine he is a giant loser who gets in passionate arguments with little kids. Haw haw.)

9 minutes ago, nst said:

Izzy got into the cheetos - and smeared handprints over her faveourite white sweater ? these people have it way to easy if that freaks her out 

Oh, I just made that one up, the point being, Jill is easily rattled. 

1 minute ago, Chickenbutt said:

Having no religious background at all, can't a person believe in God and Santa Claus at the same time?

I believe @nastyhobbitses @Carm_88and @DaniLouisiana summed it up pretty darn well on the previous page.

St. Nicholas is Catholic, so if they are anti-Catholic....then I guess not. Plus it's not about Christ! But I think it's mostly that St. Nick is a Catholic Saint. 

3 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Having no religious background at all, can't a person believe in God and Santa Claus at the same time?

I believe @nastyhobbitses @Carm_88and @DaniLouisiana summed it up pretty darn well on the previous page.

The whole thing with the Dullards just gets more convoluted, however, because they have a pagan tree. So some rituals are okay, but others are not? Because you can't lie about why you have a tree? Sure you can; I doubt Derick is going to tell his kids about the origins of the tree. 

Just now, marmalade said:

The whole thing with the Dullards just gets more convoluted, however, because they have a pagan tree. So some rituals are okay, but others are not? Because you can't lie about why you have a tree? Sure you can; I doubt Derick is going to tell his kids about the origins of the tree. 

will he tell them about the orgins of the word orgin :D

sorry i am in a mood - Alan Thicke died 

So very sad that the kids will never know the feeling of anticipation, the running down the stairs on Christmas morning, the chaos that is Christmas morning. The giving and receiving of gifts that were specially picked out for them. And even sad for JB and Michelle that they don't get the macaroni or cereal necklace, the handprint in plaster, or the ugliest 25 cent cocktail ring ever from Santa's Secret Shop at school. I wouldn't trade that 25 cent cocktail ring for the world. It will live in my jewelry box until I die.

Derick will also miss out on the milk and cookies. Lord knows he could use a bag of Oreos and a gallon of milk, stat! 

9 minutes ago, nst said:

will he tell them about the orgins of the word orgin :D

sorry i am in a mood - Alan Thicke died 

He dies while his jackass son lives on? Ugh, that just makes it worse. ETA: Both his real-life jackass son AND his TV jackass son.

2 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Because why!!!! There is literally no reason ever to tell people Santa doesn't exist. It's the definition of trolling. I mean he trolling for Jesus but still. 

Trolls make jesus cry. 

1 hour ago, eye_browz said:

Does Derick seem angry? What has gotten into him? Maybe he was always like this? I wonder if the criticisms about the missionary funds and criticism about his weight have turned him into a defensive, self-righteous person.

He's pissy that's for sure. Maybe Jill told him she can't be a missionary anymore. Maybe his mom told him to grow up and get a job. 

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yeah she was having a bad day, so Derick thought "How can I spoil a lot of other people's days?" And then he tweeted that there was no Santa. Again a man who can run down a cat and laugh is not a good person. 

Wonder if this will be in their next relationship book?  When your spouse is having a bad day be an ass on twitter. 

14 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Yes you can believe in both if you aren't a closed minded idiot. 

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Derick will also miss out on the milk and cookies. Lord knows he could use a bag of Oreos and a gallon of milk, stat! 

Santa didn't get milk and cookies at my house. It was a bud light longneck and a nice plate of cheese and crackers. 

Derick is such an awful person. He's like that person who has no joy so no one else can either. Stupid scrooge. It's a sad day when good people pass away and ass hats like dillards get to be alive and on tv. 

Came here to say this. Derick has a stick up his butt about something. And I'm very uneasy that his 'santa isn't real' tweet seems to coincide with that lunatic from Westboro baptist.

It never fails to amaze me that these people insist no one should say Happy Holidays when their savior is  A DEVOUT JEW, who probably celebrated all the holidays, lit the candles, and wore a yarmulke. His beliefs don't count, huh? 

1 minute ago, Mela99 said:

Came here to say this. Derick has a stick up his butt about something. And I'm very uneasy that his 'santa isn't real' tweet seems to coincide with that lunatic from Westboro baptist.

It never fails to amaze me that these people insist no one should say Happy Holidays when their savior is  A DEVOUT JEW, who probably celebrated all the holidays, lit the candles, and wore a yarmulke. His beliefs don't count, huh? 

Maybe when Derek was at the KU vs OSU game he made the short trek to see Westboro?

When I see a tweet like that or read an article about someone shouting about Santa not being real, I can't help but think "Do you want a cookie?" Does being mean and cruel show how devout you are? Because I'm pretty sure Jesus loved little kids and wouldn't want the hurting. What would Jesus do Derek? Because that just seems really petty and mean

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

When I see a tweet like that or read an article about someone shouting about Santa not being real, I can't help but think "Do you want a cookie?" Does being mean and cruel show how devout you are? Because I'm pretty sure Jesus loved little kids and wouldn't want the hurting. What would Jesus do Derek? Because that just seems really petty and mean

I can send cookies - i don't bake - but i can put cookies in the oven 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived