IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and the Shower Rack- Part 21

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, nst said:

I can send cookies - i don't bake - but i can put cookies in the oven 

Derick needs a cookie, he's starting to look like a long lost Rodrigues kid. 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Derick needs a cookie, he's starting to look like a long lost Rodrigues kid. 

I've already suggested a whole bag of Oreos and some whole milk. 

Just now, marmalade said:

I've already suggested a whole bag of Oreos and some whole milk. 

Perfect. Sounds like a plan. ;) 

I pretty much realized Santa wasn't real when I was four because he had the same handwriting and wrapping paper as my mother (and cause I lived in a place w/ no snow or chimneys)...actually I played along and pretended he was real for their sake.

My parents managed to incorporate Santa and Jesus into Christmas and I haven't turned into a depraved heathen.

I don't understand what Derick thinks is going to happen if Izzy gets a cute pic on Santa's lap and some treats.

Sheesh, these fundies are terrified of their kids having any critical thinking skills or deviation from their worldview.

p.s: Santa was always black were I lived. :my_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Jinder Roles said:

I pretty much realized Santa wasn't real when I was four because he had the same handwriting and wrapping paper as my mother (and cause I lived in a place w/ no snow or chimneys)...my parents still managed to incorporate Santa and Jesus into Christmas and I haven't turned into a depraved heathen.

I don't understand why Derick thinks is going to happen if Izzy gets a cute pic on Santa's lap.

Sheesh, these fundies are terrified of their kids having any critical thinking skills or deviation from their worldview.

p.s: Santa was always black were I lived. :my_biggrin:

we all know what we know - but for him to just put it out there is mean and vindictive 

he needs to grow up 

they lead these lives that are so sheltered yet so provocative

too much in your face  

10 minutes ago, nst said:

on whose Instagram ? :D 

I'm already banned from most of them! And added Derick's twatter to the list tonight. That's what he gets for being such an ass. I don't really care about his stupid twitter, but this was sheer idiocy, and I knew the source. He didn't like that very much, thin-skinned, weak-spined asshole that he is. 

Not gonna lie, if Dick...  oh, Do you like his new nickname? It's a shortened version of DerrICK. And henceforth I shall only refer to him as Dick.

Aaaaaaaanyway.

If he were to say that in a mall within my earshot, I would likely either slap Dick hard across the face or punch him in the nose, tell Jill to control her husband in such a Jessa way to make her cry and for the bewildered children I would loudly reprimand Dick with "Just because you've been bad and are getting coal doesn't mean you can... etc blah blah blah."

And then I would run away. I would run the fuck away and I would so be gone before security arrives. Also I would pepper spray anyone who held me back cuz I'm not getting sued by the Duggars.

Sorry, I guess I'm a bad person, but I'm in a bipolar depressed cycle atm so I literally give no fucks. And this is why I sequester myself from the world when Im in a funk... Vixey needs no more protection orders against her. One is enough. Trust me, he deserved every bit and I regret nothing. Well, maybe stabbing the air mattress was overkill....

Dont mind me, just the bipolar chick with hair trigger temper issues. Like, really bad, especially unmedicated. Also I hate Dick Dillard. He should go fuck himself with Prancer's antlers while Vixen and Dasher watch in awe and horror.

6 minutes ago, Nicole Jinger Duggar said:

Derick sounds like a twelve year old with that one.

That's the average age of his audience. Poor things are probably just getting over Santa themselves, or trying not to ruin it for younger siblings. The guy really has no sense of his demographics. At.all. 

24 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Came here to say this. Derick has a stick up his butt about something. And I'm very uneasy that his 'santa isn't real' tweet seems to coincide with that lunatic from Westboro baptist.

It never fails to amaze me that these people insist no one should say Happy Holidays when their savior is  A DEVOUT JEW, who probably celebrated all the holidays, lit the candles, and wore a yarmulke. His beliefs don't count, huh? 

Of course not! Only Christian beliefs matter! 

:angry-fire:

10 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

I pretty much realized Santa wasn't real when I was four because he had the same handwriting and wrapping paper as my mother (and cause I lived in a place w/ no snow or chimneys)...actually I played along and pretended he was real for their sake.

That's like when I was 6 and lost a tooth, didn't get any money from the tooth fairy, so the next morning I was like, "MOMMY, the tooth fairy didn't come last night *hint hint*"

On Santa's handwriting: Bigfoot is quite a bit older than Kiddo and had been told "don't you dare blow it for the littles" -he used his very best handwriting or got a friend or a friend's mom to write "Thank You" from Santa. Now I do it for the littles-except KBoy and Babycakes.

1 minute ago, DaniLouisiana said:

On Santa's handwriting: Bigfoot is quite a bit older than Kiddo and had been told "don't you dare blow it for the littles" -he used his very best handwriting or got a friend or a friend's mom to write "Thank You" from Santa. Now I do it for the littles-except KBoy and Babycakes.

OMG...In my sleep-deprived state I first read this as Santa Claus writing a letter to Bigfoot (the mythological creature) not to spoil Christmas for the children of the world.

Back of my women studies paper.

9 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I can't wait to read (here, transcribed) Derick's upcoming treatise on the Easter Bunny. 

I can see his Easter Sunday Rabbit Stew insta pic already....

12 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

This I don't mind. It's fine when you are doing it in public and occuring as needed. My mother did this often. It's another thing when you are holding a one on one conversation with someone in an office when this person is your direct supervisor. It changed the nature of the relationship. It's kind of difficult to keep eye contact while holding a conversation when your supervisor has an infant feeding on her breast. I don't want to start mommy wars because I know how hard it is for women in the work force and this is an important right but I do understand the other side of it. I feel that as a student I should not necessarily be forced to converse with a teacher who is breastfeeding. I would have happily discussed issues over Skype or over the phone or found an alternative if time was a factor. I don't know maybe I have PTSD about that experience and it's my version of the shower rod. 

What amazing place do you work that allows new mothers to bring their babies to work with them?

42 minutes ago, nst said:

I can send cookies - i don't bake - but i can put cookies in the oven 

I think he needs special brownies. 

I just checked, he deleted it. If they wanted to get religious about it they could say Santa is like Jesus because he brings joy and gifts to the good ; Like how Jesus gave the ultimate gift of sacrificing his life so whoever believes in him can go to Heaven. 

He's such an ass...Santa was a big no-no in my evangelical Christian house because in my church's view he was the world's replacement for Jesus. We still participated in all the other pagan-Christian rituals so Christmas was still fun, and we didn't ruin Santa for anyone else.

7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

What amazing place do you work that allows new mothers to bring their babies to work with them?

A college campus. This teacher also made students come to her house for meetings at night  which I thought was inappropriate. None of the info discussed required us to be physically present but I think she was trying to show us how busy she was as a new mom. I hate her for unrelated reason that may be coloring my opinion on the subject.

Perhaps Derrick should read the famous 1897 editorial from the New York Sun entitled "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus".  Bottom line, if a child believes in Santa Claus, he is real.  Derrick, and Jim Bob, are all about sucking the joy out of their lives and the lives of their children. What's next.....no tooth fairy?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived