IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

14 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

Waking up this morning I discover this thread has increased by 14 pages, nobody has pictures, and they're coming to Australia for their honeymoon...

Considering Summer has really started to kick in this week (at least here in Sydney), their going to see a lot of uh, defrauding people in our singlets and shorts. Imagine if they go near a beach! I think men in budgie smugglers probably be the most hilarious thing they could see.

I do hope they enjoy our country though. We've got great coffee, great weather, and great food, so hopefully they both enjoy it.  I'd guess Sydney and Melbourne, and maybe Brisbane will be their cities of choice. If their looking for more culture, I wouldn't be surprise if they flew out to Alice Springs and visited Uluru. 

Aussie here too, and trying to predict where they'll go here. No doubt Opera House/Harbour Bridge like everyone else does. Probably Taronga Zoo for kangaroos & koalas, though IMHO there are better zoos in Australia.

I think they might come out to the Blue Mountains as well, which freaks me out a bit because that's where I live.

I could see them then going up to Queensland/Great Barrier Reef for snorkelling and the like.

I actually think Jinger would like Melbourne but I'm not sure if they'll make it down if they're going to NZ as well. I think NT or another outback area is more likely than Melbourne.

Also wonder if they'll catch a soccer game while they're here, since our A-league is similar to MLS in the US.

Jinger could actually get to have some decent non-Starbucks coffee as well. Not just here but also in NZ. Her mind will be blown.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks gorgeous and they're going on a proper honeymoon. Man, I feel really sorry for poor Anna - with every nice wedding and more amazing honeymoon location the shittiness of her nuptials to that arsewipe are becoming more clear. 

Now I need to see bridesmaid dresses...

Seriously feeling bad for Anna Duggar. Jill, Jessa, Jinger all got nicer weddings despite the negatives of their ceremonies. 

I was wondering why Jinger looked so different. She's not wearing as much eyeliner as normal. Which is of course a good thing. 

I can't snark on the clothes at all but I like Jeremy's in particular. It is really the style I like and something I could see myself try to get my husband to wear. I particularly like the blue suit.

I think they both look nice, albeit a little tired of posing probably. I'm glad they are going on a real vacation. I really do see them becoming fundie-lite over time. Jill and Derrick too.

I cannot keep up with this thread.

From what I can see, I like the dress so far. Hair is pretty good too. I like the bouquet a lot. Are those grapes??

If it is wheat in the flower, I like that too. But maybe I'm weird.

I think her smile is pretty fakey but I don't read too much into that. She seems to smile like that a lot. Tons of people have fake smiles in posed photos. No biggie.

She looks very pretty.  Pretty hair, pretty dress and I love the sleeves.  Didn't think a Duggar would wear shear sleeves.  Could the bridesmaid dresses match Jeremy's tie?  We'll find out soon.

I really like the bouquet- it's definitely something I would go for! 

The photo looked very classy! 

The dress looks very pretty 

She looks amazing without the layers of fake tan and too much eyeliner. In fact, she looks stunning full stop. That dress is just lovely.

4 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Aussie here too, and trying to predict where they'll go here. No doubt Opera House/Harbour Bridge like everyone else does. Probably Taronga Zoo for kangaroos & koalas, though IMHO there are better zoos in Australia.

I think they might come out to the Blue Mountains as well, which freaks me out a bit because that's where I live.

I could see them then going up to Queensland/Great Barrier Reef for snorkelling and the like.

I actually think Jinger would like Melbourne but I'm not sure if they'll make it down if they're going to NZ as well. I think NT or another outback area is more likely than Melbourne.

Also wonder if they'll catch a soccer game while they're here, since our A-league is similar to MLS in the US.

Jinger could actually get to have some decent non-Starbucks coffee as well. Not just here but also in NZ. Her mind will be blown.

Oh I completely forgot about the Blue Mountains! I'm sure they'll do the drive up to Katoomba and see the Three Sisters (After all, it is very beautiful and worth seeing!)

Not sure about snorkelling, unless it wasn't filmed. Jinger might be in regular swimmers or a wetsuit!!!!

I have to agree on Jinger and Melbourne. She strikes me as somebody that would really enjoy it.

As for A-League games, I believe the Wanders and Melbourne City are playing soon. A flair and riot filled game could be fun!

The coffee will be mind blowing though. Maybe she won't leave? Can't imagine the hoard of Duggars being able to afford to come here to visit our very defrauding shores. 

6 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

She looks amazing without the layers of fake tan and too much eyeliner. In fact, she looks stunning full stop. That dress is just lovely.

It appears she had her hair AND make up done by a professional and it shows. 

That's the face you make when your cheeks start to hurt from smiling in posed wedding photos. 

It seems she got her hair done (or at least done by a fundie girl with better skills than the Duggars) but I wish she got her makeup done. Nothing crazy, as I prefer a natural look and I am glad she isn't orange and decreased her eyeliner, but a hint of blush and less eyeliner/more mascara to make things pop a bit.

Just now, buggers said:

I think they both look nice, albeit a little tired of posing probably. I'm glad they are going on a real vacation. I really do see them becoming fundie-lite over time. Jill and Derrick too.

I know there are other factors in the Dillard baby making, but I can see them and the Vuolos having bigger gaps between children and far fewer children. Jessa is my bet for Mechelle #2 as she's already practising getting others to look after her offspring.

Ah I figured it out! She is not orange and gone easy  on the eyeliner! That's why she looks different.

Gotta hand it to her, I love the dress. I love lace on wedding dresses, especially in the sleeves. The neckline looks higher than I would go for myself, but it doesn't take from the dress while sticking with the Duggar modesty standards.

Her flowers are lovely too. 

I am quite impressed overall. So far it seems to be a proper almost normal grown up wedding compared to Jill and Jessa. I had low expectations in the run up to this.

From TLC page:

Get a glimpse into Jinger and Jeremy's wedding during a special episode of "Counting On" on Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c.

Bolded mine. So we are getting a teaser episode to get us hooked for next season. I wonder if they will do a whole planning season and end NEXT season with the wedding.

Ok, I am so freaking out right now!

I got married last year november 7 and Jinger today AND she is wearing almost the same wedding dress that I wore, same lace, same cut, same sleeves, same everything, I still need to find the different, mabye her skirt is pouffier.

I love the wedding colors and the bouquet, her dress, and Jeremy's suit, what I don't like is that her smile looks completely forced and her eyes say deer-in-the-headlight to me (is that how you say it?).

Re her dress: YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

No bridal T-shirt, alterations if any were well done, hair up to not compete with the higher neckline, awesome makeup, YES JINGER YES I AM PROUD OF YOU

2 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

I know there are other factors in the Dillard baby making, but I can see them and the Vuolos having bigger gaps between children and far fewer children. Jessa is my bet for Mechelle #2 as she's already practising getting others to look after her offspring.

Oh yeah, Derrick is a roamer and he can't do his "mission" work with tons of kids. I could see them having 3 or 4 kids tops but 2 1/2 to 3 years or more between each one. The jury is still out IMO on JinJer. But yeah Blessa will be the one pooping out babies every 18 months or less. 

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

The People article says....

"Watch Jinger’s nuptials in a special episode, Counting On: Jinger’s Wedding, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, at 8 p.m. ET on TLC."

I am shocked it is airing so soon.

3 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

From TLC page:

Get a glimpse into Jinger and Jeremy's wedding during a special episode of "Counting On" on Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c.

Bolded mine. So we are getting a teaser episode to get us hooked for next season. I wonder if they will do a whole planning season and end NEXT season with the wedding.

Dang. People.com said the actual wedding would air the 15th.

Just now, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Oh yeah, Derrick is a roamer and he can't do his "mission" work with tons of kids. I could see them having 3 or 4 kids tops but 2 1/2 to 3 years or more between each one. The jury is still out IMO on JinJer. But yeah Blessa will be the one pooping out babies every 18 months or less. 

Mmm hmm maybe the Dillards won't have as many babies. But they won't really be fundie light with the um whole harrassing of people of different religions. 

5 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Ok, I am so freaking out right now!

I got married last year november 7 and Jinger today AND she is wearing almost the same wedding dress that I wore, same lace, same cut, same sleeves, same everything, I still need to find the different, mabye her skirt is pouffier.

I love the wedding colors and the bouquet, her dress, and Jeremy's suit, what I don't like is that her smile looks completely forced and her eyes say deer-in-the-headlight to me (is that how you say it?).

Post of pick of it if you don't mind.  You can blur your face out for privcy. 

I get the feeling that Jeremy is into fashion or clothing.  He has always dressed pretty well on the show.  The suit looks nice.  I prefer a tux at weddings, but I am probably old school. 

Jinger looks lovely.  From the video clip that I saw of JB and M, Michelle wore the same dress she wore to Amy's wedding or something similar. 

The dark red tie puzzles me if it represents the colors of the bridesmaid dresses.  That isn't a color that I would have imagined that Jinger would use, for some reason

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived