IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

Oh i didn't know this JRodd it seems that i really need to update my self! Can someone help me? From where is better start? 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

If the wedding is Saturday, I'm seriously surprised Jessa is allowing JinJer to share the date with Spurgie. Especially since the first birthday is usually a big deal. Maybe they really do have little control over the date thanks to TLC.

I don't know. Jessa could organise the kids party to be straight after the wedding. I feel like she'd enjoy having the 500± people come to her child's party. 

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

Oh i didn't know this JRodd it seems that i really need to update my self! Can someone help me? From where is better start? 

There is no good place to start because it is ALL BONKERS

In the Quiverfull of RV, which is their section of FJ, I just started with the last 3 or so threads and then slowly worked my way back when I got caught up. I'm SEVERELY behind right now, but important things get brought up often enough (baby cage, green eyeliner, plexus, her poor sister) that you'll be more or less in the loop.

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

they have their own forum...RVfull of Grifting. It goes back to November of 2013.

22 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

If the wedding is Saturday, I'm seriously surprised Jessa is allowing JinJer to share the date with Spurgie. Especially since the first birthday is usually a big deal. Maybe they really do have little control over the date thanks to TLC.

I keep saying this. I should really just take a picture and repost as needed. :pb_lol:

It could honestly have nothing to do with TLC. These couples have very short periods of time to plan their weddings. That means less options for venues and the need for greater flexibility on dates. It's entirely possible they wanted an October wedding, but couldn't find a Church big enough to accommodate all the guests they'd be having for that month.

Additionally, there are other couples who likely already had set dates for their weddings that needed to be considered. Like Dan Dillard and his fiancée, Deanna, who are getting married Saturday November 12th. It'd be shitty to have their wedding that day because then the Dills would have to choose which sibling to see get married.

And finally, there are so many Duggars now that there is bound to be overlap between birthdays and anniversaries and all that stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I don't know. Jessa could organise the kids party to be straight after the wedding. I feel like she'd enjoy having the 500± people come to her child's party. 

JinJer could also single Spurgeon out for a happy birthday song and a nice little cake at their reception if they want to as well. It'd be cute and they could get some really nice photos with their little nephew too. 

58 minutes ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

Feeling that it is about time I took a dive down JRod rabbit hole before this wedding

I've heard enough around here to know best to avoid that one for as long as possible. It's been a while since I last dipped into a new brand of crazy though. 

40 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

She tried to make a FUNERAL all about her? When people are grieving and crying over their loved one that woman just waltzed in? I mean it is JRod but wow.

II need to catch up on those people. And find out how the cage baby is doing (I forget her name...)

The Rescue Ferrets may be needed in a little bit. :P 

54 minutes ago, Kak said:

I'm out of the loop too, @HarryPotterFan, but aren't there 2 cage babies now? Sadie and ?

Because I am SEVERELY obsessed with the Rodrigueseseses, and how they manage to jigsaw puzzle all their *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! into sleeping in a 1 bedroom RV, (Did you guys know Jill has *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! ?  She hardly ever mentions it!) here are the 2 baby cages, for sweet Sadie and baby Sophia.

Here's Sadie in hers (the infamous one hanging from the ceiling) in this post

and here's the original RV closet baby cage, where we think Sophia sleeps:

And for anyone looking for a Rodrigues primer, I severely recommend the family videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBSJwXVjI1oYQS72b2O25pg/videos

@Italiangirl, @Imaginary_Wonderland, & anyone else wondering...

The quick description is they're a family with TWELVE CHILDREN!!! who have an RV/"music"/printing missionary in theory, but in practice, are über-grifters, who even grifted a house.   Jill is a second-generation SOTDRT Fundy, while David converted as a young man. 

Jill's sister, Amy Foster, was in an accident after her husband fell asleep at the wheel of their car, which resulted in Amy becoming very disabled (I think paraplegic) and Jill is infamous for how she talks about Amy and uses her to try to get attention.  Recently Jill started shilling Plexus, and so we get tons of Church of Plexus, and less of these kinds of Classic JRod posts:

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2709

Please do join us in talking all things Rodrigues over here, where I'm pretty sure everyone who contributes will happily share their best/worst Rodrigues moments:

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/413-rvfull-of-grifting-rodrigues-family/

But this isn't just ANY Duggar's birthday, it's Princess Jessa's son! If the issue was the venue then I could totally see her insisting the wedding be on a Sunday or pushed back to December, fast track be damned, so precious baby Spurge can have his day all to himself (and the Week of Jessa stays intact). But I can also see her hijacking part of the reception to celebrate him though, so that's a good point!

12 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

But this isn't just ANY Duggar's birthday, it's Princess Jessa's son! If the issue was the venue then I could totally see her insisting the wedding be on a Sunday or pushed back to December, fast track be damned, so precious baby Spurge can have his day all to himself (and the Week of Jessa stays intact). But I can also see her hijacking part of the reception to celebrate him though, so that's a good point!

Calling it now: during the episode, Jessa will remind us again and again that it's Spurgeon's birthday. Who cares about her best friend's wedding? It's HER SON'S birthday!! 

2 hours ago, snickerz said:

I can see Jill going all out on Nurie's hair/makeup the day of the wedding, singing "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!"

Oh my gosh, this is so on point! Those of you not familiar with the country song Fancy should give it a listen. 

She will totally be doing the  fundie version of "pimping out" her daughter-big hair, some kind of crazy faux fur, and of course eyeliner, eyeliner, eyeliner. Basically Nurie will look like a tots and tiaras  beauty pageant contestant with less skin showing. 

The Duggar boys should run for the hills.  I think watching JD interact with JRod would be hilarious!

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Cruella de Jill is my all time favorite. She collects children like polka dotted puppies.... smile

Yes! Sadie and Sophia both have a baby cage in the RV. I really wish De Jill gave us pictures of where the other children sleep. I bet one of the little girls sleeps in a cabinet under the sink.

I love that nickname. And wait, two cage babies now? Do they stuff two babies in one cage or do they stack two cages on top of each other? (Oh lord that got answered before I posted. Terrifying)

1 hour ago, withaj said:

One in a cabinet under the sink... and maybe one in the dish strainer? And we can't forget the one suspended from the ceiling and the one in the bottom of the closet. "Cage" is not sufficiently descriptive :my_confused:

I can't tell if you're joking or not...that's all so outrageous but it's Jill. I'm picturing a rope attached to the ceiling tied around a child's waist. And a kid under the sink with the plumbing and dish soap?

49 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

The Rescue Ferrets may be needed in a little bit. :P 

Soooo many rescue ferrets. @Lurky thanks for the links!! Oh lord. I think I need some good wine and a snack to get through that.

9 minutes ago, freshlemonade said:

Basically Nurie will look like a tots and tiaras  beauty pageant contestant with less skin showing. 

That's a pretty accurate description. 

Just now, eleanora3 said:

Who's Nurie?

Nurie is Jill Rodriguez's oldest daughter. J-Rod will attempt to make her marriageable for Jinger's wedding so that she can park her RV on someone's property. Preferably Duggar or Bates boy. 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Nurie is Jill Rodriguez's oldest daughter. J-Rod will attempt to make her marriageable for Jinger's wedding so that she can park her RV on someone's property. Preferably Duggar or Bates boy. 

Ohh we're not talking about Jill Dillard. Got it. I was super confused. Thanks!

1 minute ago, eleanora3 said:

Ohh we're not talking about Jill Dillard. Got it. I was super confused. Thanks!

Hahah no Cruella D'Jill not Jill Dillard. Easily confusing with all those J's! 

3 hours ago, HwickAlum said:

We used to hang out way more during our time at Hartwick.. obviously how much I would prefer not to say publicly (you can message me as it's not too secret, more like it might be obvious who I am) but he was always really nice. JV (religion dominated views aside) was funny, sweet, fun to be around, etc. when I met him he was a typical party guy. It wasn't until the beginning of 09 hat he started being über conservative and he kinda stopped hanging out as often. I don't think he's abusive or an alcoholic.. but he's got some views i definitely disagree with  

Edited to add -  I know almost nothing about the Duggars but I do think that he will be a good partner 

Totally understand if you don't want to answer this but...do you think his 'marriage bed' is really 'undefiled'? Seems odd for a typical college party guy.

21 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

If only my periods came when the calendar said they were supposed to......

I used BC for about six months. Once I started college, I kept forgetting at least one pill per pack. When that happens, I start bleeding the next day and don't stop until I finish the placebo pills. When it happened the 3rd time in 3 months (so I was basically bleeding for 3 months straight) I just stopped taking the pill. I'm supposed to start my period for the first time pill-free tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

BC does wonders, if you remember to take it :wink: (if you use the pill)

I take my pill at EXACTLY the same time every day, by alarm. I've never missed a dose. I even adjusted for the time difference when I traveled. But sadly, even with perfect usage (no upset stomach, throwing up, etc., to insure digestion of the pill), it does NOT always work wonders for everyone. That's kind of the point I was making. 

2 minutes ago, luxfilia said:

I take my pill at EXACTLY the same time every day, by alarm. I've never missed a dose. I even adjusted for the time difference when I traveled. But sadly, even with perfect usage (no upset stomach, throwing up, etc., to insure digestion of the pill), it does NOT always work wonders for everyone. That's kind of the point I was making. 

Heheh definitely not or I would not be here. But that's perfectly ok! :clapping:

7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

No kidding, I had to stop BC because about 3 years after I had my 2nd I started getting migraines the day before my period every month. Brutal. about 4 1/2 years ago I had a Mirena put in, to deal with horrific cramps, I was just starting a new job, and it was the least invasive thing I could do, I was given the option for a hysterectomy but new job. I now wish I had, I've gained almost 100 pounds in that time I have severe anxiety and depression, something I've never had before aside from a few months of PPD after #1.  I would have yanked it but the cramps were that  bad that I would rather deal with the weight gain and anxiety than the cramps.  I'll have it out next summer and won't replace it, just pray for menopause to come,(I'm 46 now) but with my luck I will be pushing 60 before it happens.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I feel your pain, but it feels good to know I'm not alone in my love/hate relationship with birth control and my body. Good luck in the future!

As an AVID Rodriguii snarker, I am just SO BLESSED to see how Jill will out-Jill herself at Jinger's wedding............smile.  For Michael Bates' wedding, Jill DRESSED HER GIRLS IN LACY WHITE DRESSES and stuck them in the FRONT ROW.  

For those of you who may be new to the Rodruguii:

We first met this family at Erin Bates' wedding to Chad Paine, where the well-fed parents were in STARK contrast to the shockingly thin children. Jill is one of the few SECOND generation homeschooled fundies we see, and it's just about as bad as you might suspect.  She is an incurable Fundie social climber who LOVES to glob on to the Bates, Duggars, Kellers, etc...much to the expressive chagrin of many of the Bates children.    Since we first met them, the following has happened:

• Patriarch David Rodrigues lost his job because his new boss wanted him to work Fridays, and David did not want to.
  • They  left their former rental home under mysterious circumstances to pile their then 11 kids into an RV and begin a 2 year tour of grifting.
  • Don't worry though, the RV has been fitted with (now two!) baby cages to keep the babies contained (though obviously NOT safe).  
  • They like to sing at churches, but not all churches like them to sing.  This makes Jill very angry.
  • Jill has had very SEVERE miscarriages, so she has to go on bedrest when pregnant (per strict orders of Dr. Jill herself).  Her daughters handle ALL the work.  Unless someone gives them tickets to Disneyworld.  Then she is TOTALLY fine to be walking around all day!
  • Jill's sister was in a car accident that left her a quadriplegic.  Jill made this ALL about her, continues to make this ALL about her, and gifted us with the world's tackiest gender reveal, done in a HOSPITAL CAFETERIA where they passed around a basket asking for gifts for a stroller.  For kid 12.  While (likely uninsured) Amy's future was up in the air.
  • They then were GIVEN a house that Jill managed to fill up immediately with stuff that appeared to be largely for her.
  • David "started his own print ministry" which means he built a shed in the back yard and grifted printing materials.  Does it make money?  Unlikely.  He can only print on his own schedule, never on Fridays, and not when they are on tour, which is always.
  • Their main source of income still appears to be their RV Grifting Tours, which they load their kids up on every month, schooling be damned....
  • ...but the kids claim to enjoy this because on their Grifting Tours, they get real meals from their hosts.  
  • Jill and David are ALWAYS well-dressed and over-fed.  However, their children are forced into clothing and shoes so ill-fitting, they are likely hazardous.  
  • Buy them clothes that fit, you say?  But then how would Jill and David afford their many vacations alone without kids?  
  • Any gifts given to the children are almost always spent on treats for Jill or David.  
  • Jill has recently discovered facebook live, which she uses liberally, often to push the blessed Plexus on her followers.
  • They now have an unrelated grown man joining them in the RV, sleeping with all their underage children.  
So come on down and join us in the RV Full of Grifting!  It's no holds barred because honestly, you CANNOT suggest anything worse than what Jill has already done or probably will do.  Remember:  that's what MOOOOOOOOOOOMIES do!

37 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Totally understand if you don't want to answer this but...do you think his 'marriage bed' is really 'undefiled'? Seems odd for a typical college party guy.

if your definition of virgin is purely based on penetration then no, I don't think he's lying. If your version of virginity is more broad then yes, he's stretching the truth. :)

Ooooh so many new information to process... . Thank you girl i will go down the hole now. How old is her first daugther ? She is destinate to izzy or to some of the older Duggar boy in her mother Dreams? 

17 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

if your definition of virgin is purely based on penetration then no, I don't think he's lying. If your version of virginity is more broad then yes, he's stretching the truth. :)

Jill's oldest is 17 and youngest is 1. They are quite fertile as they have no twins so im guessing she will be pregnant with #13 in the next 6 months.

Wow they are trying to beat Duggar and Bates on child number! I understand she want to sell the first daugther quickly so they can have some space for #13! Now i'm in trouble thanks to you FJers i want to know more about them. . . :giggle:

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

now if that is even remotely true - talk about narcissism/ another word at it's finest. 

and of course all those people brings gifts....

but I can so see this happening - all at the TTH 

sewers be damned. 

2 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

There is no good place to start because it is ALL BONKERS

In the Quiverfull of RV, which is their section of FJ, I just started with the last 3 or so threads and then slowly worked my way back when I got caught up. I'm SEVERELY behind right now, but important things get brought up often enough (baby cage, green eyeliner, plexus, her poor sister) that you'll be more or less in the loop.

we missed you :)

1 hour ago, VineHeart137 said:

but you forget if they pushed it to December she would be way to large for her MOH dress - this way her and Jinge are BONDED FOREVER even more than before.  And I HOPE jinge says NOTHING ABOUT being unworthy - if she does - I will throw such a fit....I will toss pillows out my window. 

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

I think Jeremy has more experience than he claims to 

but yes the question needs to be answered asap :D 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived