IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, Arix said:

There's always My First Kiss (kesha and 30!3)

A wonderful song for karaoke!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nst said:

you don't think the duggars would allow a catholic ceremony? 

Of course they would allow a Catholic ceremony. It's not like they spend a hell of a lot of time trying to convert Catholics. I mean it's not Derrick's job or anything. Jeez people the Duggars are loving and Jesus like. They definitely would. *Sarcasm to elventy!! degree!* 

1 hour ago, withaj said:

How perfect is it that we're ready for a new thread JUST IN TIME for the wedding day? Yeehaw!

I knew the bride? I mean Jinger never rocked the party or rock'd and roll'd but we could pretend. "I know the bride when she used to wear frumpers? I knew the bride when NYC was her goal." 

7 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

I guess I'm kind of shocked the Duggars have been 'this' quiet over the whole thing. Since the info has obviously leaked, no cutesy post? 

And I question just how much we'll actually see this weekend because of People/TLC. I could see them making everyone sign a non-disclosure agreement. But we can hope!

I only think they know that Erika leaked that the wedding would be this weekend. She did not give a specific date or venue. I don't think that the Duggars patrol JillRod's blog or FB, unless they are tagged, so I doubt they know that the date was leaked. Even less likely is that they saw that FB post that someone dug up disclosing the location. The worst I could see is that someone who knows the Duggars saw JillRod's post, but what can the Duggars do two days out? I think they are still ignorant that he location was leaked. I am curious if the paps will show up, since we know that THEY read here and other sites like Pickles and PTV.  

Even with the signage I'm sure TLC put up w/r/t no cameras inside the church or release of pics until the show airs on the 15th (because I'm sure those will be the stipulations), I wonder if anyone will catch them outside and scoop People. We shall see. 

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Tell him you find him irresistible with only one lens.  You're surprised too, you didn't know you found that so attractive but now that you've seen it he can't quash his new found elegance and sex appeal by going back to seeing it of both eyes again.  

Like a subtle pirate.  No eye patch, just the daring of refusing to correct one side.

give him s cute pirate nickname and you're all set - won't have to fix them again .

Excellent advice, Buffy!  I'll do it!!!  Truth is, we would probably both find each other more irresistible while viewing through one lens.  While keeping the lensed eye closed. 

Ok, that was sort of a joke. And sort of true.

I think Jinger's pics will come out Monday. No way they release them Tuesday, even though there's a show; they'll get buried in election coverage. Especially THIS election coverage. 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

I think Jinger's pics will come out Monday. No way they release them Tuesday, even though there's a show; they'll get buried in election coverage. Especially THIS election coverage. 

Honestly I'd rather watch several hours of duggar reruns than anything tangentially related to election coverage at this point.

On 11/3/2016 at 5:12 PM, Lurky said:

Because I am SEVERELY obsessed with the Rodrigueseseses, and how they manage to jigsaw puzzle all their *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! into sleeping in a 1 bedroom RV, (Did you guys know Jill has *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! ?  She hardly ever mentions it!) here are the 2 baby cages, for sweet Sadie and baby Sophia.

Here's Sadie in hers (the infamous one hanging from the ceiling) in this post

and here's the original RV closet baby cage, where we think Sophia sleeps:

And for anyone looking for a Rodrigues primer, I severely recommend the family videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBSJwXVjI1oYQS72b2O25pg/videos

@Italiangirl, @Imaginary_Wonderland, & anyone else wondering...

The quick description is they're a family with TWELVE CHILDREN!!! who have an RV/"music"/printing missionary in theory, but in practice, are über-grifters, who even grifted a house.   Jill is a second-generation SOTDRT Fundy, while David converted as a young man. 

Jill's sister, Amy Foster, was in an accident after her husband fell asleep at the wheel of their car, which resulted in Amy becoming very disabled (I think paraplegic) and Jill is infamous for how she talks about Amy and uses her to try to get attention.  Recently Jill started shilling Plexus, and so we get tons of Church of Plexus, and less of these kinds of Classic JRod posts:

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2709

Please do join us in talking all things Rodrigues over here, where I'm pretty sure everyone who contributes will happily share their best/worst Rodrigues moments:

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/413-rvfull-of-grifting-rodrigues-family/

I have officially warned my headship that he shouldn't expect to see me this weekend...I will be busy falling down a rabbit hole, lol!

LMAO! These title suggestions are great! To start the wedding thread with a new topic for the blessed day, I cast my ballot for Jinger and Jeremys meek wedding that someone sugessted. :pb_lol:

Just sayin'... The poster claiming to know Jeremy seems legit and although I don't care about his previous escapades, she made me happy by saying she thought he was a nice guy and would make a good partner. I certainly would have been much less happy if a former class mate would have claimed he was an abusive asshole.

The rehearsal dinner on Jessa's birthday and the wedding on Spurgy's.  Jessa's way of sharing in the big day. Hopefully it will be all about Jinger tomorrow though I wouldn't be surprised if we see posts about Spurgeon's first birthday tomorrow and nothing about the wedding.

6 hours ago, RabbitKM said:

Would they have the parking lot reception on the campus? Also is this one of those fundy colleges or a real one?

It's a real accredited college. The liberal Duggar friend, Krista, graduated from there in May...she has posted pics on her social media of her with college friends so I think this also affirms it's here...And Josiah's ex Marjorie is a student there... And it's ranked http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/john-brown-university-1100

I hope People releases pictures.  I know Jessas wedding pictures were out the same day.  Does anyone know when Jill's wedding pictures were released?
They should give us something to snark on after all this secrecy! [emoji4]

A couple of Jill's were released the same day too, as well as some paparazzi shots. We should expect to get at least one picture of the bride and groom, especially if it's in People again.

Tonight's the Night? How that shocked the over 29 crowd back in the 70's.... It even contains an angel reference. Well, wings, anyway....:GPn0zNK:

I must admit to feeling a bit disappointed in the venue choice. I was hoping it would turn out that the wedding was today...and fairly private, Duggar wise....maybe 100-200 people, families and REAL friends only. Then, I thought, maybe Saturday would be a big whangdoodle of a reception, with coffee....lots and lots of coffee....and bouncy houses and an actual dinner....like they do for the graduations. That way they would have the quiet wedding they both seemed to want, and also an opportunity for TLC to film another of Sierra's snarkalicious events. Rats on rollerskates. I wanted to see Jill R.'s response to not being invited to the church ceremony, and the Spurgey birthday cake in lieu of a groom's cake....and I wanted to see Marjorie show up with the college guy I imagine she is courting, and see  all the ensuing drama. I wanted to see Joshly so far in the background that it  would prove definitively that as far as ANNA is concerned, the Duggar doghouse has his name on it, on a brass plaque. I'm going to hell in a hand basket, clearly. I blame Trump. OH, DEAR LORD, WHAT IF THEY INVITED HIM? And JimBob gave him the job of saying 'You may kiss the bride....'  :brainbleach: 

Thread title- all I have in my head is

"I made it through the wilderness,

somehow I made it through.." 

I really hope Jeremy makes Jinger happy and she knows she is not undeserving of a safe and loving life.

I am actually excited for pictures. Anything to distract me from the election. Plus, I am wondering if Jinger gets a nice dress. Lord help me if she wears something similar to Anna.

6 hours ago, nst said:
5 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

You have no idea how excited I got to see someone else from Northern Ireland on here! Yes I have a sad life but we're a small country lol 

Yay!!!!! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived