IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

Nevermind.... apparently he's more experienced than even I heard (according to another ex teammate) 

i have no words 

:D

You silly heathens!  Jeremy and Jinger's marriage bed is 100% PURE, experience be damned! 

It's going to be JUST like all the weddings I have been to of the people who were very sexually free in high school, but suddenly became super-conservative religious types when looking to settle down:  you simply re-pledge your virginity and that is that.  Sometimes, you might even have to do it multiple times because the relationship didn't work out like you thought it would  Satan.  This makes you 110% pure, so pure you can even hold your superior piety over others, even those who chose to largely delay sexual exploration far longer than you did.   It's actually very important that you use this to shame others so that everyone knows how pure you are, and that the fact that you had a full-term baby less than 4 months after getting married is simply a MIRACLE thanks to your superior purity.   

Then you are pure forever and ever.  

1 hour ago, HwickAlum said:

Nevermind.... apparently he's more experienced than even I heard (according to another ex teammate) 

Good for Jinger!

1 hour ago, HwickAlum said:

if your definition of virgin is purely based on penetration then no, I don't think he's lying. If your version of virginity is more broad then yes, he's stretching the truth. :)

Plus he's a man. It's ok for men to stumble. The girl in college was probably tempting him with her mini skirts and tube tops. What is he supposed to do? Control himself? 

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus he's a man. It's ok for men to stumble. The girl in college was probably tempting him with her mini skirts and tube tops. What is he supposed to do? Control himself? 

Hahaha for real.. even that shocks me  I'm totally checking that out 

1 hour ago, nst said:

i have no words 

:D

Hahaha right? I know a few that have hooked up with him but apparently the girl that took the cake is from down south 

So what if he did have sex before marriage? I'd wager that a bunch of us did, and there's nothing wrong with that, nor is it any of our business. 

The last page or so is dancing on the line of slut shaming and makes me sad. :(

No slut shaming over here. People can be with who they please and as they'd like. However, I do feel like it's quite shocking to very actively shame others for their beliefs when not sticking to your own.  

Ive stirred up controversy. I'll make my leave! I will check my messages if you'd like to chat. Thanks, all! 

9 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I think dear Jill Rodriquez on the blog with the family's, November appearance list spilled the beans on the wedding date. 

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2935#.WBsDnJLQXyE.facebook

I also want to point out that if the Rods are in NwA for the wedding on Saturday and Sunday, it makes sense that they would be in Missouri on Monday (which is listed on her schedule). Missouri is just north of AR. So Jill in her never ever subtle ways flat out told us she's attending the Duggar wedding...... smile

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So Jill in her never ever subtle ways flat out told us she's attending the Duggar wedding...... smile

I have to wonder whether it's on purpose, assuming people will put 2+2 together, or just carelessness.

"An event we are not at liberty to share at this time"

Seriously, is there a brain in your head, Jill?

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

Because I am SEVERELY obsessed with the Rodrigueseseses, and how they manage to jigsaw puzzle all their *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! into sleeping in a 1 bedroom RV, (Did you guys know Jill has *TWELVE CHILDREN*!!! ?  She hardly ever mentions it!) here are the 2 baby cages, for sweet Sadie and baby Sophia.

Here's Sadie in hers (the infamous one hanging from the ceiling) in this post

and here's the original RV closet baby cage, where we think Sophia sleeps:

And for anyone looking for a Rodrigues primer, I severely recommend the family videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBSJwXVjI1oYQS72b2O25pg/videos

@Italiangirl, @Imaginary_Wonderland, & anyone else wondering...

The quick description is they're a family with TWELVE CHILDREN!!! who have an RV/"music"/printing missionary in theory, but in practice, are über-grifters, who even grifted a house.   Jill is a second-generation SOTDRT Fundy, while David converted as a young man. 

Jill's sister, Amy Foster, was in an accident after her husband fell asleep at the wheel of their car, which resulted in Amy becoming very disabled (I think paraplegic) and Jill is infamous for how she talks about Amy and uses her to try to get attention.  Recently Jill started shilling Plexus, and so we get tons of Church of Plexus, and less of these kinds of Classic JRod posts:

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2709

Please do join us in talking all things Rodrigues over here, where I'm pretty sure everyone who contributes will happily share their best/worst Rodrigues moments:

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/413-rvfull-of-grifting-rodrigues-family/

Can I just add in that JRod is OBSESSED with the Duggars and Bates' and acts as if they're lifelong BFFs

4 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

I don't know. Jessa could organise the kids party to be straight after the wedding. I feel like she'd enjoy having the 500± people come to her child's party. 

After party at the Compound after the Happy Couple has driven off into the mid-afternoon autumn. 

HAHAHA I cannot think of anything more fitting than duggar superfan Jrod being the one to spill the beans! Here we all were waiting for a duggar or bates friend to slip and no one even thought about jill! Ps I bet this means jinger's wedding is just as out of control impersonal and big as the other duggars/bates, Bc I can't imagine Jrod falls into the "close family and friends" category....

Honestly if it's true that Jeremy has some sexual experience I'm sort of glad in a strange way. It may mean that he'll be more understanding at how scary it is for Jinge. 

My boyfriend (I really hate using that word and wish he'd hurry up and get a ring out lol) had sexual experience before I met him and it made it much easier when we did the deed because it meant he was much more understanding that hoe nervous I was and at least one of us had an idea of what was supposed to be happening :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

HAHAHA I cannot think of anything more fitting than duggar superfan Jrod being the one to spill the beans! Here we all were waiting for a duggar or bates friend to slip and no one even thought about jill! Ps I bet this means jinger's wedding is just as out of control impersonal and big as the other duggars/bates, Bc I can't imagine Jrod falls into the "close family and friends" category....

I'm betting they have 500-800 people. It's by no means small, but it is small-er (for them)

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

So what if he did have sex before marriage? I'd wager that a bunch of us did, and there's nothing wrong with that, nor is it any of our business. 

The last page or so is dancing on the line of slut shaming and makes me sad. :(

Not at all slut shaming! I think it's totally fine if Jeremy has had sex before marriage, I was just asking if his comment from that interview episode about "keeping the marriage bed undefiled" was in keeping with his actions. 

Whatever Jeremy did or didn't do is totally his own business. I wouldn't want someone talking about my sexual history before my wedding (If I were to have one). It's odd to do so. 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Whatever Jeremy did or didn't do is totally his own business. I wouldn't want someone talking about my sexual history before my wedding (If I were to have one). It's odd to do so. 

In normal context, yes. In the context where you are marrying into a family that famously saves their first kiss for marriage and giving interviews on public television about "keeping the marriage bed undefiled," it's not odd for the public to wonder.

4 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

In normal context, yes. In the context where you are marrying into a family that famously saves their first kiss for marriage and giving interviews on public television about "keeping the marriage bed undefiled," it's not odd for the public to wonder.

exactly he is the one who brought it up. 

He deserves everything be said about him 

I just looked at the Rodrigues family page for the first time ever. Are these people for real? Almost nothing surprises me anymore, but... Wow. I can't even...

As for the soon to be newlyweds, I hope he treats her well and she is genuinely happy inside (since outwardly it'll be all googly stares and baby whispering.)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived