IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, nst said:

you actually believe anything that comes out of Jeremy's smary mouth ? na 

I so wanted to believe that it would be a tiny bit classier than the other two.  Maybe some chips and dip or finger sandwiches.  Maybe JRod is just egging on her followers and won't actually be at the wedding, though it would be fun to see her there.

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

Ooo. What's her Insta handle?

Here's Jill's newsletter.  The link is on her FB. http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2935#.WBsDnJLQXyE.facebook

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I so wanted to believe that it would be a tiny bit classier than the other two.  Maybe some chips and dip or finger sandwiches.  Maybe JRod is just egging on her followers and won't actually be at the wedding, though it would be fun to see her there.

I need to read up on her - as for Jeremy - I stand by everything I have ever said 

I don't see a sit down dinner - I see nachos with dill pickles everywhere

Run away Jinge 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Well Jill Rodrigues is heading to Arkansas for an event she is not allowed to tell people about yet. I SEVERELY hope it is the wedding, because that will be fun to watch. At the last Bates wedding she dressed her kids in white and managed to get them on the front row. 

Y'all are fast, I thought for sure I'd be the first to notice. It's only 10 AM here!

Embarrassing admission:

I am now much more excited about JinJers wedding now that Cruella de Jille might be there. Oh what tacky stuff will she pull? Will she wear white? Will she take a ridiculous amount of pictures of her family members posing with the Duggars? Will she push her baby on Jinger and comment about her being the next pregnant Duggar sister? 

I am severely excited about this...smile

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Embarrassing admission:

I am now much more excited about JinJers wedding now that Cruella de Jille might be there. Oh what tacky stuff will she pull? Will she wear white? Will she take a ridiculous amount of pictures of her family members posing with the Duggars? Will she push her baby on Jinger and comment about her being the next pregnant Duggar sister? 

I can't wait to see Jeremy's fake excited smile when he sees J-Rod rolling in. He ain't seen nothing like Cruella D'Jill! :) Ah it's so good that she's going. It makes my heart sing because Boob deserves her. He so deserves her! 

I think the wedding is Saturday, not Sunday. This is what J-Rod has to say about Saturday:

Saturday – November 5th – Our Family will be in Arkansas for an event that we are not at liberty to share with you at this time.  We will share more of those details with you later.  Watch in the future for the **REVEAL** of why our family is going to Arkansas!!………..smile.

So I'm thinking wedding on Saturday and then she's hoping to be invited to the Duggars' homechurch on Sunday.

BTW, we're also discussing this on the J-Rod thread if anyone is interested.

My bday is on November 5th, and my son's birthday party (his birthday is actually on Sunday, but I figured most people would prefer a Saturday vs. Sunday party).  So basically I'll be busy both days, just in time to miss all the snark right as it's coming in lol.

^ and yup, Jessa having a birthday, with her first son being born the next day, is so far the only thing "common" I have with the Duggars.  But if they end up getting married on my birthday, I guess I'll have even more stuff that we share ~ yay?

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wasn't even paying attention to the Jinger wedding before now, but if Jill Rod is going to be there I am SEVERELY excited! SEVERELY!!!!!! You know she is going to have a picture where she is clutching Jinger while Jinger has a "help me!" look on her face. I wouldn't wish Jill Rod on many people, but the Duggars and Bates deserve her so much. 

Jinger better watch out because Jill is the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. 

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Jinger better watch out because Jill is the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. 

:clapping: What a summary of Jill! That is perfect! 

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Front Hugging Fiend said:

Could be nothing, but the explore tab on instagram led me to this interesting comment. A random user seems to think Jinjer tied the knot a few days ago. Think it's possible?

Also, anyone recognise this user? Think they're credible, or just a lying leghumper?

14907838_10210938849529423_1260114240_o.jpg

Not to mention, Amy and Dillon are road-tripping to Vegas for the week.

14858826_10210938888050386_2097330490_o.jpg

Gagh!!!!! I'm also in Vegas for Sema this week. Now I find myself searching the crowds for these two instead of enjoying the madness all around me. 

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Maybe JRod is just egging on her followers and won't actually be at the wedding, though it would be fun to see her there.

I wouldn't put it past JRod to find out when the wedding is and then just show up. Remember when she showed up at a funeral expecting to be allowed to sing and then got all huffy when she was told "no"? I really doubt the Duggars and Bates actually like her or that she would be high on the list of people to be invited. 

So, I'd be severely entertained if JillR was fed the wrong day on purpose, to prevent her from showing up to the actual blessed event.

I suspect she'd love to marry Nurie  to a Duggar manboy, and the Duggars may soon be desperate enough, after the girls are married off, to agree.

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I wouldn't put it past JRod to find out when the wedding is and then just show up. Remember when she showed up at a funeral expecting to be allowed to sing and then got all huffy when she was told "no"? I really doubt the Duggars and Bates actually like her or that she would be high on the list of people to be invited. 

She has the chutzpah to try and pull something like this off.  She has single daughters and there will be many prospects at this wedding. She can't let an opportunity like this go by. We'll need popcorn for this.

JRod in and Cousin Amy out?

If so, these folks are more f-ed up than I even thought.

How did The Rods become such close friends (LOL) of the Duggars? Are they Big Sandy participants.

I do not want another fundie family sloshing around in my brain.

Cliff notes version (I know who she is and the the RV, singing, malnourished kids...) just not the connection to the weirdos from NWA.

9 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

That is an amazing amount of WTF. Wow, I can't imagine crashing a wedding let alone expecting they would let me sing. Just wow,  and not in a good way. Wow

Unless they've started a new one recently or simply hold a service just for themselves the Duggars no longer have a home church.  Their previous one fell apart with the Josh scandals.

Oh man, I actually more excited now for this wedding.  They aren't releasing the church until right before the wedding?  Awesome.  That's some Brangelina level ish right there.  I'm guessing the random leg humpers have been showing up in droves for the previous weddings. Meanwhile, J-Rod has an invite?  WTF.  I actually would enjoy seeing Nurie married off to a Duggarling.  She'd have a secure roof over her head, food and clothes on the regular.  No more being stacked like pancakes in an RV with 11 sibs.  The only problem is that Jill would basically park her @$$ at TTH.  And she'd be photobombing every episode and event she could.  Man, that's a wedding episode I'd pay to see. 

3 hours ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

UK dating system (day-month-year). 3rd November, not 11th March.

(not really related to this but, I'm in UK and I work with the US a lot and it has been a painful lesson for me to learn *Always use words never numbers when dating things!*)

Yeah, the month-day-year-system isn't even logical! Or so I think, since I have been using day-month-year all my life ;) 

48 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

She has single daughters and there will be many prospects at this wedding. She can't let an opportunity like this go by. We'll need popcorn for this.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Duggars invited her because they are coming to realize that they're going to have to lower their standards a bit if they want to marry off any of their boys.

Few parents, even Christian conservative parents, would ever consider marrying off their daughters to a Duggar given what that would mean for their lives, even before the Joshley molestation/adultery scandal. Big families in mainstream Christian circles = 4-7 kids, not a baker's dozen, and the women get educations and even wear pants on occasion! My guess is that the boys' future wives will all come from hardcore fundie families, not from more mainstream Christian ones like Derrick/Jeremy and even Ben.

Bucket list:

write a mystery novel

make a museum-quality quilt

Alaska cruise

Anywhere in Italy

Niagara Falls

Summer in Breton fishing village

winter carnival in Quebec City

leaen to play keyboard or drums  

7 minutes ago, lomo6 said:

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Duggars invited her because they are coming to realize that they're going to have to lower their standards a bit if they want to marry off any of their boys.

Few parents, even Christian conservative parents, would ever consider marrying off their daughters to a Duggar given what that would mean for their lives, even before the Joshley molestation/adultery scandal. Big families in mainstream Christian circles = 4-7 kids, not a baker's dozen, and the women get educations and even wear pants on occasion! My guess is that the boys' future wives will all come from hardcore fundie families, not from more mainstream Christian ones like Derrick/Jeremy and even Ben.

Agree. I'm super curious in seeing who JD/Joe/Josiah marry. I think the younger boys may have more options. I see loosening standards going forward with the younger ones, but hardcore fundie matches for the oldest boys.

12 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

Can confirm - His wedding is this Saturday 

If it's not too much to ask, were you or someone you know invited?

Just now, justmy2cents said:

If it's not too much to ask, where you or someone you know invited?

I wasn't... but I'm still close friends with one of his teammates that was invited (he's not going) but we were texting just now and he let me know. That's all the scoop I have wedding wise, though!

Yeahhhhh, that's a pretty definite statement to make.  I think with the amount of trolls FJ has had in the past, I think it's a fair question to ask if there's some way this could be proven?  NOT trying to call you a troll @HwickAlum, but agree with @justmy2cents (not trying to piggy back off you hun), but I second the ask! :D

EDITED TO ADD: thanks for the quick reply Alum!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived