IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

My bucket list:

See the Victoria falls without slipping and breaking my arm.

Visit Disneyland.

Go whale watching.

Experience at least one cruise on a super-Duper posh liner.

Go on Safari without a broken arm.

Buy a cottage almost on the beach in Cornwall.

Have lunch with Colin Firth.

See all the films I've missed over the past 15 years.

Fly first class in a plane with proper beds and showers.

Be present on set to watch every day of filming of any Downton Abbey film made in the ( hopefully) near future and be an extra in a posh dinner scene.( as a guest not a servant!)

Win the lottery so my list can come true.

4 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Is it cold there? I can't handle the winters in Iowa, N. Canada scares the hell out of me, but I would LOVE to live in the British Columbia province. If Vancouver wasn't so damned expensive hubby and I would have moved their 20 years ago. 

We love Vancouver. I should have added having an apartment there for 6 months a year to my bucket list!! We would love to live in Yaletown.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

My bucket list:

See the Victoria falls without slipping and breaking my arm.

Visit Disneyland.

Go whale watching.

See all the films I've missed over the past 15 years.

Fly first class in a plane with proper beds and showers.

Win the lottery so my list can come true.

We love Vancouver. I should have added having an apartment there for 6 months a year to my bucket list!! We would love to live in Yaletown.

when I flew home this past September from Italy - I upgraded myself to Business Class - I was by myself it was worth it - but the blankets were scratchy - bu you do get to lie down :)

Yaletown is nice - drive by there  - 

another bucket list item - get a havanese dog 

buy a house on the water 

I have done the bolded :D

Oh, bucket lists. I'll jump on this bandwagon.

Uffizi Gallery in Florence

Hagia Sophia in Turkey

Prague, Japan, South Africa, and Germany- not any particular sites, just everywhere!

I've already checked some places off that list (such as the Alhambra palace and the Lourve) One of my favorite places was Edinburgh, Scotland. I sat in the cafe where JK Rowling began Harry Potter, with a view of Edinburgh Castle (which inspired Hogwarts) out the window. It was a religious experience :pb_lol: One of the things that bothers me most about the Duggars is their patronizing attitudes in other countries. I forget if it was this thread or not, but people were discussing their breakfast in Japan, and they said something along the lines of "it's... interesting." Everything looked delicious to me. I'd kill (metaphorically) for their experiences! Grumble grumble grumble...

I'd also like to live off the grid in a zombie-proof fortress, travel back and time, and have a huge garden with some goats instead of a real grown-up job, but those are slightly less realistic.

Wow, Whitney looks great.  She really slimmed down fast.  And their kids are adorable.  Zach has a normal type job.  I wonder if they are less into the lifestyle than the indicate on the show?

2 hours ago, season of life said:

I just realized how handy it could be to schedule a wedding around your period. You could figure out when to have your honeymoon without riding the red wave too.

In the BBC drama mini-series To Serve Them All My Days,  Beth marries Bamfylde School history master, David Powlett-Jones, a Welsh miner's son.  She is rather embarrassed that she has her period on her wedding night.  After all, she is a nurse and should have known better.

Nst, a floating house off the jetty on Granville island would be great. I could come and have tea with you sat out in the Vancouver sunshine.  :wine: can't find a teapot picture so I've upgraded to wine. Hope you don't mind!!

I know Jeremy (JV) from college... so strange to see him on magazine covers while at the food store. :kitty-shifty:

(not sure if we're allowed to say if we know someone that is discussed here IRL. If not, I'll delete!)

46 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

Whitney and Zach look awfully dressed up in their latest instagram...could it have been today?

Good point! I thought Whitney looked rather dressed up.

49 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

Whitney and Zach look awfully dressed up in their latest instagram...could it have been today?

Definitely could have been! :) They are looking rather dressed up! 

I love her outfit! Simple and adheres to her modesty standards, but actually styled well with the booties and necklace (as opposed to the regular skirt and tshirt/button-down combo everyone in that circle is so fond of)

I know Jeremy (JV) from college... so strange to see him on magazine covers while at the food store. :kitty-shifty:

(not sure if we're allowed to say if we know someone that is discussed here IRL. If not, I'll delete!)

You are welcome to do so; however, use caution. We do not delete posts if you decide later you overshared. Also please understand that we have had more than a few "inside sources" that were liars or trolls, so you may get some side eye. Welcome. :)

27 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

Well, dish then!

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

You are welcome to do so; however, use caution. We do not delete posts if you decide later you overshared. Also please understand that we have had more than a few "inside sources" that were liars or trolls, so you may get some side eye. Welcome. :)

Thanks for the fair warning. Well, I went to Hartwick college with him. I would say a lot of what I've read about him on here so far is extreme (I highly doubt he's ever had a drinking problem.. even at the height of his college career he was not an alcoholic) BUT at the same time we started drifting as friends when he was letting his feelings about gay marriage be known via fb (this wasn't until I had graduated and he was at Syracuse). During his time at Hartwick he was similar to many other guys at college - enjoyed parties, was rowdy in  small town, etc. of course I have more specific examples but, like you said, the Internet is forever! I will say Hartwick is so tiny (less than a thousand students there during our time there) and, if you're playing on our D1 soccer team with mostly international students, you're a bit of a celebrity/hot shot. Our entire school team was like this... has there been any photos posted from Halloween 2007? They're worth it ;)

I feel lucky, 

I got to achieve my biggest bucketlist items in 2014

See either an Opry Induction or Invitation in person.

I was at both for Little Big Town 

On 10/31/2016 at 8:37 AM, QuiverDance said:

That looks like tricky finger shadows to me.  But they didn't post that on accident. 

It's a leghumper account. Neither Jinger nor Jeremy have Insta accounts. 

5 hours ago, divadivine said:

My bucket list....

Find rich husband 

Move to Aruba 

Eat plantains whenever I want

I like your plan. All of it.

My bucket list:

Drive, bike, or hitchhike the Karakoram Highway and then travel around northern Pakistan

Run a marathon

Buy a refurbished/retrofitted traditional house in Dali (city in southwestern China)

Learn poledancing

Cause at least one international incident (hopefully involving my newfound poledancing skills)

Learn Russian and take a road/train trip across Russia (with perhaps a detour to the Caucasus countries, the Stans, and Mongolia)

Do you guys think the wedding could be today? Krista has been travelling and has posted about being delayed in an airport. She said that she had an event today at 10AM (wedding maybe?!?)

6 hours ago, zygote373 said:

I'd agree. Zach having a normal job means it's unusual for him to be dressed up on a weekday and I get the impression Whitney wouldn't bother dressing that nicely day to day....

Uh uh bucket List!                                   So lets see: 

Learn to drive 

Have a horse 

Have somone who take care of the house so i can spend my days on more likelable things like watching tv serie and reading

Travel around the world (Usa first then maybe Asia) 

Have children (one or two) 

Win the lottery so my Dreams can be true 

On the topic of "Was the wedding today?" And did Sad and Whitney attend, if you look at Erin's Instagram she posted several things for their anniversary (also today or yesterday? I'm not sure with time differences!)

Chad and Erin were in Georgia during the trip, and (to bring me to a new low of stalking) the flowers Chad gave Erin have a card from a Florist in Tennessee. So if the wedding was today, this means Chad and Erin would not have attended.

It also appears that Carson didn't travel with them to Georgia, but Brooklyn did. I would think it a bit odd if Carson was being looked after by the Bates family, who then travelled interstate with him in their care, especially now his parents are back.

Plus other Bates family posts seem to indicate their anywhere but near the Duggars right now. I'd be surprised if only Zach and Whitney attended the wedding, let alo were the people to let the cat out of the bag!

My 2 cents anyway. And I am not proud of my stalking skills. I'll admit, it's improving my American geography skills though!

On 11/1/2016 at 5:10 PM, Bushes of Love said:

Yay! Bucket lists are fun!

I want to go to Dollywood and Graceland. 

I want to travel more (I've been to most countries in Western Europe and I've been to the US. Hong Kong is the next place I'm going to next year. Russia, Israel and Turkey are not too difficult to get to and budget airlines fly there so after Hong Kong they are the next places to go).

Go back to Versailles. 

Learn to drive

I just went to Dollywood, and mind you, I am not even from the US, so it was a culture shock...a great one though. When you go, get the cinnamon bread, it's beyond amazing!

My gay, theatre lighting designer, country loving close close friend and I drag my "i don't know who Dolly Parton is" Software Developer husband's ass there and he ended up having a great time as well haha.

I bought my friend a coat of many colors christmas ornament. And that evening we went back to his house and carved pumpkins and drank moonshine and Argentine Malbec and watched the Coat of Many Colors DVD. It was a perfect day :my_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Kangaroo said:

On the topic of "Was the wedding today?" And did Sad and Whitney attend, if you look at Erin's Instagram she posted several things for their anniversary (also today or yesterday? I'm not sure with time differences!)

Chad and Erin were in Georgia during the trip, and (to bring me to a new low of stalking) the flowers Chad gave Erin have a card from a Florist in Tennessee. So if the wedding was today, this means Chad and Erin would not have attended.

It also appears that Carson didn't travel with them to Georgia, but Brooklyn did. I would think it a bit odd if Carson was being looked after by the Bates family, who then travelled interstate with him in their care, especially now his parents are back.

Plus other Bates family posts seem to indicate their anywhere but near the Duggars right now. I'd be surprised if only Zach and Whitney attended the wedding, let alo were the people to let the cat out of the bag!

My 2 cents anyway. And I am not proud of my stalking skills. I'll admit, it's improving my American geography skills though!

Chad and Erin's anniversary is November 2nd, but the beginning of their picture slideshow says October 28-November 1. So it could be possible that they went away for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary, then went to Arkansas for a November 2nd wedding but posted the weekend pics that same day? 

BUT the rest of the Bates family saw Nina and Pinta replicas yesterday so you could be right unless those are near Arkansas. Anyone know where in the US those are located? 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived