IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

6 hours ago, JMO said:

A few random thoughts

1) @BlessaYourHeart, I love your name and your avatar.  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Thank you! I laughed so much at the avatar when I first saw it so I just had to use it

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CorruptionInc. said:

"An event we are not at liberty to share at this time"

Seriously, is there a brain in your head, Jill?

If not, I'm sure Plexus can help her grow one! It's the miracle Pink THINK Drink!

Maybe that could be her new shill? "I used to be indiscriminately indiscreet about everything! I would just open my mouth and the crap would fly, but now, thanks to Plexus, I  have a brain in my head and a song in my heart! THANKS Plexus!"

15 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Wonder when the first pictures will appear. People or US?

Well now my bet's on Rodriguesfamilyministries.com

If they're still/actually are invited.

as per slut shaming.... Yes guys, we kinda are. However, I can see the hypocrisy about keeping the marriage bed undefiled. What a bullshit lie. It's about keeping the child-woman undefiled and uneducated and unlikely to question. #femmerage

According to Pickles, Jeremy's relatives are making an 18 hour trip for the wedding this weekend.

9 hours ago, Georgiana said:

As an AVID Rodriguii snarker, I am just SO BLESSED to see how Jill will out-Jill herself at Jinger's wedding............smile.  For Michael Bates' wedding, Jill DRESSED HER GIRLS IN LACY WHITE DRESSES and stuck them in the FRONT ROW.  

For those of you who may be new to the Rodruguii:

We first met this family at Erin Bates' wedding to Chad Paine, where the well-fed parents were in STARK contrast to the shockingly thin children. Jill is one of the few SECOND generation homeschooled fundies we see, and it's just about as bad as you might suspect.  She is an incurable Fundie social climber who LOVES to glob on to the Bates, Duggars, Kellers, etc...much to the expressive chagrin of many of the Bates children.    Since we first met them, the following has happened:

• Patriarch David Rodrigues lost his job because his new boss wanted him to work Fridays, and David did not want to.
  • They  left their former rental home under mysterious circumstances to pile their then 11 kids into an RV and begin a 2 year tour of grifting.
  • Don't worry though, the RV has been fitted with (now two!) baby cages to keep the babies contained (though obviously NOT safe).  
  • They like to sing at churches, but not all churches like them to sing.  This makes Jill very angry.
  • Jill has had very SEVERE miscarriages, so she has to go on bedrest when pregnant (per strict orders of Dr. Jill herself).  Her daughters handle ALL the work.  Unless someone gives them tickets to Disneyworld.  Then she is TOTALLY fine to be walking around all day!
  • Jill's sister was in a car accident that left her a quadriplegic.  Jill made this ALL about her, continues to make this ALL about her, and gifted us with the world's tackiest gender reveal, done in a HOSPITAL CAFETERIA where they passed around a basket asking for gifts for a stroller.  For kid 12.  While (likely uninsured) Amy's future was up in the air.
  • They then were GIVEN a house that Jill managed to fill up immediately with stuff that appeared to be largely for her.
  • David "started his own print ministry" which means he built a shed in the back yard and grifted printing materials.  Does it make money?  Unlikely.  He can only print on his own schedule, never on Fridays, and not when they are on tour, which is always.
  • Their main source of income still appears to be their RV Grifting Tours, which they load their kids up on every month, schooling be damned....
  • ...but the kids claim to enjoy this because on their Grifting Tours, they get real meals from their hosts.  
  • Jill and David are ALWAYS well-dressed and over-fed.  However, their children are forced into clothing and shoes so ill-fitting, they are likely hazardous.  
  • Buy them clothes that fit, you say?  But then how would Jill and David afford their many vacations alone without kids?  
  • Any gifts given to the children are almost always spent on treats for Jill or David.  
  • Jill has recently discovered facebook live, which she uses liberally, often to push the blessed Plexus on her followers.
  • They now have an unrelated grown man joining them in the RV, sleeping with all their underage children.  
So come on down and join us in the RV Full of Grifting!  It's no holds barred because honestly, you CANNOT suggest anything worse than what Jill has already done or probably will do.  Remember:  that's what MOOOOOOOOOOOMIES do!

HOLY CRAP! So I googled this chick and found this youtube video "Defending the Duggar Family" 

As much as I dislike the Duggar family it bothers me that she did that...and that she revealed their wedding date. Obviously Jinger wanted to keep this private...and I've always liked Jinger...she just seems obsessed with fame...this woman just pisses me off! 

Holy crap i can't even listen 20 second of her video! She is so fare and why you made a video in the dark? ? Poor kids hope the oldest get away soon for her sanity 

So I tried to watch the video, and I made it to the one minute mark before giving up...

6 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

HAHAHA I cannot think of anything more fitting than duggar superfan Jrod being the one to spill the beans! Here we all were waiting for a duggar or bates friend to slip and no one even thought about jill! Ps I bet this means jinger's wedding is just as out of control impersonal and big as the other duggars/bates, Bc I can't imagine Jrod falls into the "close family and friends" category....

Do you think they got wind of it and just invited themselves? Have we seen this family with the Duggars?

Of course it's been stressed before, but we have absolutely no proof the person telling us about Jeremy's virginity status (& I can't BELIEVE I even wrote that) ever went anywhere near him. 

Remember all the "I grew up with the Bates family"/"my aunt is best friend with Jeremy's mum" nonsense a few months ago?  And that's before we even bring up the spectres of Burris and Razing Ruth....

53 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Of course it's been stressed before, but we have absolutely no proof the person telling us about Jeremy's virginity status (& I can't BELIEVE I even wrote that) ever went anywhere near him. 

Remember all the "I grew up with the Bates family"/"my aunt is best friend with Jeremy's mum" nonsense a few months ago?  And that's before we even bring up the spectres of Burris and Razing Ruth....

Well, Burris didn't pretend to know anybody, she was just downright crazy...

Just now, withaj said:

Well, Burris didn't pretend to know anybody, she was just downright crazy...

For sure, but she was pretending to be someone she definitely wasn't, for attention... 

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

Exactly. I know people are curious and want to believe the best of others - but this is the Internet and people can portray themselves however they want to. I like to think this new poster is a nice enough person who is being honest, but we really have no way of knowing for sure. So I would really like to suggest that everyone just proceed with caution when someone pops up claiming to have a connection to one of these people. Be polite to them of course - but don't necessarily take their word as truth.

As for the conversation about Jeremy's experience... it is a form of slut shaming in a way. Yes, he opened the can of worms with some of his comments and I think it's natural for people to speculate because of that - just like the Duggar and Bates women open themselves up to some pregnancy speculation because of the big emphasis they place on having all the blessings.

I would just advise people to, once again, proceed with caution with this conversation as well. Especially because, as I mentioned above, the information is coming from a new poster whose identity we personally are unable to verify (understandably so because, if legitimate, the poster likely wants to protect their identity and privacy.) It would be rather unfair to claim certain things about Jeremy when we have no way of knowing it's true.

16 hours ago, Kak said:

Not in my little corner of the U.K.

I can't even write the c word, let alone say it

I guess it depends where you live. I live in a council flat in block of flats on a fairly rough council estate. As you can imagine not much is taboo here. It's only 12:45pm but my neighbours are already sat outside smoking weed and I'm drinking beer, that shows the level of sophistication round here!. (For the Americans, I guess a council estate is like a trailer park or something). I can imagine in a more auspicious area people may speak in more refined manner!

I'm checking the time difference between Arkansas and the UK so I can be on wedding watch tomorrow. Knowing my luck it will be evening time here and I'll be at a fireworks display. Damn you JinJer for getting married on bonfire night!

IME, the posters who come here to defend the people we snark on have proven far more credible and their information far more reliable than than those who just come to gossip.   Especially when the gossip is rather malicious and salacious to say nothing of being 2nd or 3rd hand, as in this case.

I think that the discussion was verging on slut-shaming too.  It's an easy trap to fall into but let's try not go there, please.

And on a totally different subject:  For the love of little puppies SHUT UP Jill Rodrigues!  That woman gets on my last nerve.

17 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

I guess it depends where you live. I live in a council flat in block of flats on a fairly rough council estate. As you can imagine not much is taboo here. It's only 12:45pm but my neighbours are already sat outside smoking weed and I'm drinking beer, that shows the level of sophistication round here!. (For the Americans, I guess a council estate is like a trailer park or something). I can imagine in a more auspicious area people may speak in more refined manner!

Public housing development.  Or if you are being rude "the Projects."

Expat living in the US and another person who can't write the c word.  But then, I freely call people who deserve it assholes but I can't say arsehole out loud to save my life.  Very strange, that.

Yeah, I'm totally more interested in seeing the antics of the Rodrigues family than I am in seeing details about the wedding lol.

20 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Unless they've started a new one recently or simply hold a service just for themselves the Duggars no longer have a home church.  Their previous one fell apart with the Josh scandals.

Ahhh, the sweet, sweet feeling of karma.

25 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

I'm checking the time difference between Arkansas and the UK so I can be on wedding watch tomorrow. Knowing my luck it will be evening time here and I'll be at a fireworks display. Damn you JinJer for getting married on bonfire night!

We're 5 hours ahead of Arkansas :my_blush:

the real question is - does JB even know about Jill Rod...because that woman is more crazy than he is - if that is possible. 

at least he can hide it to a degree - she must be furious they are on television 

I love watching people get their first taste of the Rodriguii.

It's probably how better human beings feel watching those videos of deaf toddlers hearing their moms' voices for the first time.

55 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

IME, the posters who come here to defend the people we snark on have proven far more credible and their information far more reliable than than those who just come to gossip.   Especially when the gossip is rather malicious and salacious to say nothing of being 2nd or 3rd hand, as in this case.

I think that the discussion was verging on slut-shaming too.  It's an easy trap to fall into but let's try not go there, please.

To be fair the poster was replying to a question that someone asked about his level of experience.  I don't believe they were trying to shame him for his experience.  It just exposes the Duggar's hypocrisy.  I don't think this poster was painting him in a horrible light at all.  Open to everyone's interpretation though.

Ooooh if JB dosen't know about JRodd and he will found her at the wedding . . . . I really really want to see that happening! ! ! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived