IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

It's not all fun though.  As of yesterday, Doug Philips is trying a comeback.:my_sad:

Wait. What? Citation required. I've been super busy and didn't know this!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

It's not all fun though.  As of yesterday, Doug Philips Doug Philips is a Tool is trying a comeback.:my_sad:

Hey now, use his proper name. ;)  didn't we decree that 2 years ago? *creepyass JillRod grin*

Well... given the choice between a dry, food-free, dance free wedding with sermons instead of favors... I might choose Vegas, too.

SEMA ends today.  So, according to Google, it's a 19 hour drive from here to Fayetteville AR. IF they leave when the show ends, they might be able to make it to the wedding, depending on what time it was. BUT...I do think Amy is on the outs with the rest of the Duggars. 

I remember the room.  Maybe It's the same event where Jinger and Lawson were photographed side by side in a huge group photo. I could be completely wrong though.

Nope. Different outfit. I lied. Whoopsies. Similar wood walls though lol.

image.jpeg

It's also quite possible that Amy is choosing to be with her husband at whatever event there are at in Vegas instead of going to the wedding. They could have had this trip planned long before Jinge chose the wedding date and it's just an unfortunate overlap. 

I'm not up on the the Fundy circuit but I just watched a few seconds of a few videos, her kids look like Auschwitz survivors WTF?  Her over enunciation of Rodriguez is pointless, and I firmly believe after reading all this and see a few minutes of her life that there could never possibly be a BEC moment of snark with this female bodied troll. She makes the Duggers only look slightly nuts and the Bates look like damn liberal hippies.  YIKES!!!   

I can't wait for JinJer wedding pics, I'm dying to see her dress, because, a lot of us WOMEN ;) here like to oh and ah over pretty things.  the only things I have to do this weekind is voting on Saturday & hitting up the hill billy supply store (we vote in rural s. Iowa) and hubby likes the Theisan's Farm supply because we can get big bags of bird seed for his mom.  I made a HUGE ass of myself the 1st time I was in there last year.  I was all excited when I saw all the bags of animal feed (I know now to call it that) When I said too loudly to hubby "Honey look they even have  cow food" Yeah, I'm SOOOO not  a country girl.  SO I will be home crocheting and watching Hallmark channel and checking the internet.  Yes Yes I know EVERYONE wants to be me. :) 

35 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Wait. What? Citation required. I've been super busy and didn't know this!

There you go.  It's creeptastic.

And @VixenToast, he is indeed a Tool.

3 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I mainly just want to see her wedding dress. Jeremy is what he is, some kind of fundie who is a pastor now and she will be a pastor's wife and do pastor's wife stuff. All the ministries they showed when we saw his church. So at least she will have some sort of community of people to interact with. I do not think she will shrink in fear from falling shower racks. And so it goes. 

But since Laredo is right on the border of US and Mexico, and there is a Nuevo Laredo I think it is in Mexico, the potential exists for there to be a number of Catholics. I'm guessing haven't looked it up. I wonder if they will be trying to convert, or how it works. Just pondering here. 

maybe she will shrink in fear from a rat scurring across the apartment 

:D

she will have an established role - will she rise up to that role is the real question - will he let her ? 

no one has ever given Jinge the chance to be her own person - if they truly live far away and she truly enjoys this new part of her life and thrives and gets to be away from the TTH - will she thrive is the real question which is now i am gearing towards

Let's see 

Let's see if Jinge can outshine Jill or even Jessa ...

that is my new focus 

Oh man, now I think I have to follow this thread more intently as well as the official JRod thread to make sure I catch all the Jill snark. Diving into the DPIAT thread too to find out what's going on there. Eesh. Thanks for the heads up!

25 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Isn't that photo of Amy and Jinger old? Like from Jessa's wedding or baby shower?

That looks like the picture was taken at Jinger's wedding shower.  Same dress, also the one from her engagement photos.

I think it's Dillon they don't want around.  Amy was at least included in the shower.

3 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I mainly just want to see her wedding dress. Jeremy is what he is, some kind of fundie who is a pastor now and she will be a pastor's wife and do pastor's wife stuff. All the ministries they showed when we saw his church. So at least she will have some sort of community of people to interact with. I do not think she will shrink in fear from falling shower racks. And so it goes. 

But since Laredo is right on the border of US and Mexico, and there is a Nuevo Laredo I think it is in Mexico, the potential exists for there to be a number of Catholics. I'm guessing haven't looked it up. I wonder if they will be trying to convert, or how it works. Just pondering here. 

If you think about it, Jinger will be the 1st Duggar girl to have a job.  The 2 pastors wives I know were more than housewives & or SAHM. They do a lot for the church community as well.  I think given a little time Jinger could thrive in this position.  The Pastor's wife at the church we attended for years was VERY shy and very quiet, she came off as meek and malleable, and to a degree she was but she was also a force to be reckoned with and got much more so the older she got.  She led the ladies of the church in bible studies and worked in the children's ministry and started working in the church offices when her youngest started 6th grade and her oldest was a High School Jr. 

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

That looks like the picture was taken at Jinger's wedding shower.  Same dress, also the one from her engagement photos.

I think it's Dillon they don't want around.  Amy was at least included in the shower.

Ahh, thank you. Amy usually always posts old photos of herself with her cousins, so I assumed that one was too.

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Ahh, thank you. Amy usually always posts old photos of herself with her cousins, so I assumed that one was too.

I just learned this the past Fall but isn't it normally, all women who are invited to the bridal shower are invited to the wedding? So Amy should at least be invited. That being said if it did just happen to clash with Vegas that's unfortunate. That's what happens with those quick engagements. 

It could be, too, that Dillon doesn't want to be around the Duggars....  I know there have been family events on both sides of our family, where dh or I didn't attend due to drama/certain family members.  Maybe Dillon said, you love Jinger, but do you REALLY WANT THE DRAMA?  And Amy said, Nope!  

But like mentioned above, the thing is vegas was probably planned long before Jinger was engaged, and making an all night, 19 hr drive, is exhausting.  Lol.  Esp when there is Vegas fun vs family crazy to choose from.

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I just learned this the past Fall but isn't it normally, all women who are invited to the bridal shower are invited to the wedding? So Amy should at least be invited. That being said if it did just happen to clash with Vegas that's unfortunate. That's what happens with those quick engagements. 

Customs differ, and the Duggars do their own thing regardless. I suspect Dillon was registered for this event before the wedding date was chosen, so if things are as they seem, it would have been convenient for everyone that Amy had a reason not to be at the wedding.

How odd....the Duggars just posted a black and white photo of JinJer om instagram but quickly deleted it. I couldn't takea screenshot or read any message with it as it came up as an alert preview on my phone (yes, I get alerts when any of the Duggars post on insta) but by the time I clicked on the app it had gone.

Curious and curiouser. 

3 minutes ago, BoPeep said:

It could be, too, that Dillon doesn't want to be around the Duggars....  I know there have been family events on both sides of our family, where dh or I didn't attend due to drama/certain family members.  Maybe Dillon said, you love Jinger, but do you REALLY WANT THE DRAMA?  And Amy said, Nope!  

But like mentioned above, the thing is vegas was probably planned long before Jinger was engaged, and making an all night, 19 hr drive, is exhausting.  Lol.  Esp when there is Vegas fun vs family crazy to choose from.

SEMA 2017 dates are already published, so if they planned to go to SEMA, they would have made plans up to a year ago. So, since Jinger's wedding was planned probably long after the Kings made plans to go to SEMA, they had to beg off from the wedding. And yeah, I'd much rather have fun at SEMA than go to one of the Duggar's weddings. 

5 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

How odd....the Duggars just posted a black and white photo of JinJer om instagram but quickly deleted it. I couldn't takea screenshot or read any message with it as it came up as an alert preview on my phone (yes, I get alerts when any of the Duggars post on insta) but by the time I clicked on the app it had gone.

Curious and cuoriouser. 

Oooooooohhh... Juicy. Sleuth time! Maybe someone got it.

4 minutes ago, nst said:

Mrs Voulo says she is flying - she said that 10 hours ago on instagram 

So tomorrow definitely seems to be the day. Dun dun dun...*cue angry piano playing and JRod Singing*

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived