IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

I wasn't... but I'm still close friends with one of his teammates that was invited (he's not going) but we were texting just now and he let me know. That's all the scoop I have wedding wise, though!

I wouldn't expect too much wedding info since that seems to be on lockdown.

Just a question of your impression of him.  A lot of people are worried that he'll dominate Jinger and won't be kind to her.  I realize you haven't been in touch with him since he became more conservative but did you get a feeling about what kind of a partner he would be? I'm hoping he'll be a considerate one.

4 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

"Dry wedding in Arkansas"

But of course.  No dancing either.  Sounds like a blast!

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I wouldn't expect too much wedding info since that seems to be on lockdown.

Just a question of your impression of him.  A lot of people are worried that he'll dominate Jinger and won't be kind to her.  I realize you haven't been in touch with him since he became more conservative but did you get a feeling about what kind of a partner he would be? I'm hoping he'll be a considerate one.

We used to hang out way more during our time at Hartwick.. obviously how much I would prefer not to say publicly (you can message me as it's not too secret, more like it might be obvious who I am) but he was always really nice. JV (religion dominated views aside) was funny, sweet, fun to be around, etc. when I met him he was a typical party guy. It wasn't until the beginning of 09 hat he started being über conservative and he kinda stopped hanging out as often. I don't think he's abusive or an alcoholic.. but he's got some views i definitely disagree with  

Edited to add -  I know almost nothing about the Duggars but I do think that he will be a good partner 

I can see Jill going all out on Nurie's hair/makeup the day of the wedding, singing "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!"

13 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

"Dry wedding in Arkansas"

10 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

.But of course.  No dancing either.  Sounds like a blast!

And add in probably not very much food. Whooo party! :happy-partydance:

8 minutes ago, snickerz said:

I can see Jill going all out on Nurie's hair/makeup the day of the wedding, singing "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!"

I'm scared of what that will look like.  It may have the opposite affect from what was intended.

30 minutes ago, snickerz said:

*gasp!* That song has a beat and stirs up urges that can't righteously be fulfilled! Oh, the scandal of it all!!!!! :mindblowing: 

6 minutes ago, justodd said:

*gasp!* That song has a beat and stirs up urges that can't righteously be fulfilled! Oh, the scandal of it all!!!!! :mindblowing: 

And it's about a prostitute! :angry-screaming:

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Oh man, I actually more excited now for this wedding.  They aren't releasing the church until right before the wedding?  Awesome.  That's some Brangelina level ish right there.  I'm guessing the random leg humpers have been showing up in droves for the previous weddings. Meanwhile, J-Rod has an invite?  WTF.  I actually would enjoy seeing Nurie married off to a Duggarling.  She'd have a secure roof over her head, food and clothes on the regular.  No more being stacked like pancakes in an RV with 11 sibs.  The only problem is that Jill would basically park her @$$ at TTH.  And she'd be photobombing every episode and event she could.  Man, that's a wedding episode I'd pay to see. 

and we all know what happened with Brangelina don't we 

it's narcissism at it's best from both parties. 

1 hour ago, HwickAlum said:

Can confirm - His wedding is this Saturday 

non ikea day 

52 minutes ago, HwickAlum said:

We used to hang out way more during our time at Hartwick.. obviously how much I would prefer not to say publicly (you can message me as it's not too secret, more like it might be obvious who I am) but he was always really nice. JV (religion dominated views aside) was funny, sweet, fun to be around, etc. when I met him he was a typical party guy. It wasn't until the beginning of 09 hat he started being über conservative and he kinda stopped hanging out as often. I don't think he's abusive or an alcoholic.. but he's got some views i definitely disagree with  

Edited to add -  I know almost nothing about the Duggars but I do think that he will be a good partner 

so he just appears like a dickhead on screen - good to know 

6 minutes ago, nst said:

and we all know what happened with Brangelina don't we 

it's narcissism at it's best from both parties. 

who is he ? 

Your fav person Jeremy! :P 

A few random thoughts

1) @BlessaYourHeart, I love your name and your avatar.  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

2) I still think Amy will still be at the wedding.  She can be in LV "For the week" and be back by Saturday.  If she's not there that's really telling/shitty.

3) I'm being "Interviewed By Megyn Kelly".  YAY!  I can't even explain why I love this level.  It just really makes me giggle.  Especially in the middle of a Duggar thread. 

@Playagirl--since you are SEMA, can you tell from Amy's Instagram what kind of conference badge her husband is sporting? Its blue at the bottom.

I just wonder because SEMA doesn't end till tomorrow, and if he's there as an exhibitor-- I'm curious about how/when they will return to Arkansas for the wedding, since they drove to Vegas.

8 minutes ago, nst said:

are they also voting trump based on their hats? 

do we think heistheway will be invited to the wedding? :D

That was also my thought. Imagine if Heistheway and Spurgeon ever married. The horror. :P 

15 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

That was also my thought. Imagine if Heistheway and Spurgeon ever married. The horror. :P 

Only Vision O'YHWH is worthy of Heistheway, in my mind! 

Feeling that it is about time I took a dive down JRod rabbit hole before this wedding

I've heard enough around here to know best to avoid that one for as long as possible. It's been a while since I last dipped into a new brand of crazy though. 

On 1 November 2016 at 6:39 PM, Bushes of Love said:

Yeah, we tend to use that word a lot, I say it almost as much as I say please and thank you. We even use it as a term of endearment, like 'ah, you daft cunt'.

Not in my little corner of the U.K.

I can't even write the c word, let alone say it

Can I ask a favor?

Can we call Jill Rod, JRod or Jill R. or something else besides Jill, in the Duggar threads?

Am I the only one easily confused?

Why is Jill doing someone's make-up...DUH!

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wouldn't put it past JRod to find out when the wedding is and then just show up. Remember when she showed up at a funeral expecting to be allowed to sing and then got all huffy when she was told "no"? I really doubt the Duggars and Bates actually like her or that she would be high on the list of people to be invited. 

She tried to make a FUNERAL all about her? When people are grieving and crying over their loved one that woman just waltzed in? I mean it is JRod but wow.

2 hours ago, Queen said:

Yeah, the month-day-year-system isn't even logical! Or so I think, since I have been using day-month-year all my life ;) 

In America we reject logic!

1 hour ago, snickerz said:

And she will make Nurie look 20 years older than she actually is. Because she can't have her daughter looking younger than she is.

16 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Did someone seriously name their baby that? I mean this is crazy fundies we're talking about. But seriously?

10 minutes ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

Feeling that it is about time I took a dive down JRod rabbit hole before this wedding

I need to catch up on those people. And find out how the cage baby is doing (I forget her name...)

If the wedding is Saturday, I'm seriously surprised Jessa is allowing JinJer to share the date with Spurgie. Especially since the first birthday is usually a big deal. Maybe they really do have little control over the date thanks to TLC.

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Can I ask a favor?

Can we call Jill Rod, JRod or Jill R. or something else besides Jill, in the Duggar threads?

Am I the only one easily confused?

Why is Jill doing someone's make-up...DUH!

Cruella de Jill is my all time favorite. She collects children like polka dotted puppies.... smile

5 minutes ago, Kak said:

I'm out of the loop too, @HarryPotterFan, but aren't there 2 cage babies now? Sadie and ?

Yes! Sadie and Sophia both have a baby cage in the RV. I really wish De Jill gave us pictures of where the other children sleep. I bet one of the little girls sleeps in a cabinet under the sink.

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Cruella de Jill is my all time favorite. She collects children like polka dotted puppies.... smile

Yes! Sadie and Sophia both have a baby cage in the RV. I really wish De Jill gave us pictures of where the other children sleep. I bet one of the little girls sleeps in a cabinet under the sink.

One in a cabinet under the sink... and maybe one in the dish strainer? And we can't forget the one suspended from the ceiling and the one in the bottom of the closet. "Cage" is not sufficiently descriptive :my_confused:

1 minute ago, withaj said:

One in a cabinet under the sink... and maybe one in the dish strainer? And we can't forget the one suspended from the ceiling and the one in the bottom of the closet. "Cage" is not sufficiently descriptive :my_confused:

I would say that they make hammocks but I am pretty sure that would take up too much space in the Rod RV. 

39 minutes ago, Lurky said:

And people say there's nothing worse than Spurgeon! :o 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived