IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

14 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Stirring up desires that cannot righteously be fulfilled!!1!!1!!

Not to mention sensual thoughts and feelings. And look at that hand contact! Hussies! :my_angry:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

You can definitely see through that dress. Reminds me of the early pic of Princess Di. I would think Jinger had a chance to look at them before posting, though.

@Bad Wolf, I was just going to post about Lady Diana's skirt!  When she and Prince Charles were just engaged and she was teaching kindergarten, there was an infamous photo of her with the sun shining through her skirt where you could tell that she was NOT wearing a petticoat!  It caused a minor uproar.  How dare we see the future queen's legs?

I love me some southern fried taters. My husband loves them too.

What are southern fried taters?

I also thought of the Princess Diana photo when I saw Jingers. 

She looks happy and relaxed.  I hope all goes as well as can be expected for her, given their backgrounds.

Am I the only jerk who doesn't care how happy Jinger is? Sure, she was raised in a horrible cult and that wasn't her fault and she deserved better, but now she's marrying someone with whom she will just create a bunch more children to be raised in the same abusive cult upbringing. We need these people to NOT be happy, and to then take action to change things. Because even if they do happen to be one of the few who can be content to live in such horror, their children do not deserve that. (And I totally understand that it's a cycle, and there's no set one point where you can label someone as a perpetrator versus a victim...I'm just saying that "yay, it works for her" is not doing anyone any good, because if anything, it's just delaying the horror to the next generation).

41 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Am I the only jerk who doesn't care how happy Jinger is? Sure, she was raised in a horrible cult and that wasn't her fault and she deserved better, but now she's marrying someone with whom she will just create a bunch more children to be raised in the same abusive cult upbringing. We need these people to NOT be happy, and to then take action to change things. Because even if they do happen to be one of the few who can be content to live in such horror, their children do not deserve that. (And I totally understand that it's a cycle, and there's no set one point where you can label someone as a perpetrator versus a victim...I'm just saying that "yay, it works for her" is not doing anyone any good, because if anything, it's just delaying the horror to the next generation).

I'm just not the binary kind. For this moment, I'm thinking, "Yay, someone is going to not live with Jim-Bob anymore." So she's got that going for her.

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

Yep and this is why I believe that once you have a child of your own, fundie or not, shitty parents or not, you have to man/woman up and be held accountable for your behaviors and decisions. No kid gloves for fundies who have children and choose not to make better decisions for their own kids.

14 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Do they still have Oxo crisps? I used to love those. Our school dinners were things like liver (hard enough to break your teeth), watery cabbage and lumpy mashed potatoes. In grammar school we weren't allowed to pack a lunch. Fortunately the ice cream truck used to stop at the end of the driveway. Ice cream cone with a Cadbury flake.  Bliss.

I've never seen Oxon crisps, so I assume that they don't do them any more. 

That food sounds disgusting. When I was at Comprehensive school we had pizza and chips for lunch, yet we still went to the ice cream can outside the gates for junk food, fizzy pop and single cigarettes sold for 10p (because how could a 14 year old afford a full packet? Lol).

Front hugs, dancing and see-through skirts...

Jinger is (as) freeeeeee (as she's gonna get).

11 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Yep and this is why I believe that once you have a child of your own, fundie or not, shitty parents or not, you have to man/woman up and be held accountable for your behaviors and decisions. No kid gloves for fundies who have children and choose not to make better decisions for their own kids.

I don't necessarily agree with this, with so many adults raised in fundy families, they are so under educated and sheltered that they have no idea that there IS another way to live.  Now Derrick & now Jill has no excuse he wasn't raised fundy, or really even fundy light.  I'm guessing Cathy's fundy light life started after her husband died. Trauma like this can either turn you closer to God/religion or  completely away from it.  Jinger and Jeremy won't have an excuse either, He's lived a wild and "crazy" young man life style he knows better. Hopefully Jeremy & Derrick won't stick with this bat shit crazy life, if Jinger & Jeremy will move away from Kim Jung  Bob with OUT monthly trips back home. I also hope Jessa and Baby Bin follow J & J and get away from her idiot parents.  Then I hope J&D go back on a REAL mission somewhere they can't come back or have the family show up every few weeks. 

What are southern fried taters?

I also thought of the Princess Diana photo when I saw Jingers. 

She looks happy and relaxed.  I hope all goes as well as can be expected for her, given their backgrounds.

Cut potatoes into chunks, coat them with flour, fry in preheated skillet of oil, after a few minutes, flip them over and fry for few more minutes. The key is using just enough oil to coat the skillet.

I think we'll know when it's time to send Izzy to school. If Jill home schools, then Derrick has bought into the fundie lifestyle. If Izzy goes off to a cute little Christian pre school when he's 3 or 4, then there will be  great rejoicing.

Jessa is now following 38 people. Only 37 people are showing up on her list, but I bet number 38 is Jinger and her account will appear in a few hours

Those are pretty nice pictures.  My favorite is the dancing one, she looks so happy.  I honestly hope for her sake she is, I really do wish them well

I hope she is happy...hope

and: could we maybe see the first duggar wedding dance on jinger's wedding? oh the scandal!!

5 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I hope she is happy...hope

and: could we maybe see the first duggar wedding dance on jinger's wedding? oh the scandal!!

I cannot imagine a wedding without dancing. A couple of drinks, a happy day, great food, time to party!

I saw on the wtf fundie family page that some think that the engagement took place before father's day because of the way spurgeon looks in the pictures.

this could mean that the wedding will be earlier than winter or fall. will jinger still have a summer wedding? or at least a september wedding? I think we are in for a surprise!

sorry, I don't know if we can post links here (you can delete it if it's necessary):

http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/post/148427003360/thanks-to-sippin0nsunshine-for-this-message-i

12 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Blind item has the tabloids thinking Jinger is preggo. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/3418537/jinger-duggar-pregnant-rumors-blind-items-and-other-hints/

As crazy fascinating as that would be, I don't see Jim Bob and Michelle loosening the reins for their fifth kid. I could see maybe by Josie, if they really slack the rules.

because they know this season will be a snooze fest 

Unless they've pulled a Maxwell, already had the wedding, filmed and in the can, and then for the start of the new season, three pregnant sisters!! Ratings bonanza!! (of course, Jinger would be pregnant well within the bounds of marriage...)

If a Duggar girl would get pregnant out of wedlock, this is my guess what would happen. The girl (let's call her 'J') would be called to the missionfield in an undisclosed location for 'security reasons'. In reality J would be off to Jesus jail. There she would have the baby, which would be adopted by Michelle or possibly Jessa. 

When she is all back in shape and re-programmed, she would come back to the TTH where she would raise her own kid as a sister mum or aunt. J would never court, because she feels 'called to serve her family'. And everybody would think it so sweet the family adopted this poor baby which hapoens to look just like a Duggar!

Edited to say that meanwhile the father of the baby does some time in a different fundie facility, but nowhere near nine months. Before J is released it is very likely he has been all forgiven and had a public wedding to a shiny virgin and another arrow on the way.

18 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

If a Duggar girl would get pregnant out of wedlock, this is my guess what would happen. The girl (let's call her 'J') would be called to the missionfield in an undisclosed location for 'security reasons'. In reality J would be off to Jesus jail. There she would have the baby, which would be adopted by Michelle or possibly Jessa. 

When she is all back in shape and re-programmed, she would come back to the TTH where she would raise her own kid as a sister mum or aunt. J would never court, because she feels 'called to serve her family'. And everybody would think it so sweet the family adopted this poor baby which hapoens to look just like a Duggar!

Edited to say that meanwhile the father of the baby does some time in a different fundie facility, but nowhere near nine months. Before J is released it is very likely he has been all forgiven and had a public wedding to a shiny virgin and another arrow on the way.

That's it - Jinger is giving Jessa her baby to adopt 

see she does it all for Jessa 

2 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Or, if a married sister was pregnant, just say fraternal twins! Double blessing!

Timing would have to be very good. A new born and a two month old look very different....

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived