IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

Jinger likes to take pictures but clearly isnt as much of an attention whore as her sisters or she'd have a public account right now.  My guess is that they all have accounts but not "public" ones.  For all we know they all start with the same letter, but its just not "J."  If it were me, I wouldnt follow or have anything to do with anything publicly Duggar... so I'm guessing there is an account that is extremely low profile and likely has a name we'd never guess - definitely more clever than "Joe Smithson."

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of the Duggar kids are following any accounts with the name Jinger or Vuolo. Maybe she hasn't made an account yet or doesn't want to. If she had an account, Jessa and the others would definitely be following it.

Jinger has one and so does Jeremy - it was recommended to me yesterday on Instagram and she's been actively posting and commenting on other Duggars and fundies including Dan's fiancé. TheJingerDuggar. Or this could be old news since I'm looking at this on my phone and haven't scrolled back

IMG_3303.thumb.PNG.c4a2134c2ad953f30dbce

IMG_3304.thumb.PNG.6bad38f021d4e8e66ab0c

They both seem to be following all the right people, and they've posted two pictures I've seen nowhere else... but you could be right.

They both seem to be following all the right people, and they've posted two pictures I've seen nowhere else... but you could be right.

It doesn't matter who they follow so much as who follows them. Neither Jessa nor the Duggar family (whose account is run by Jinger and Joy I think) follows either of those instagrams. Once her real one starts posting (I still think she has @JingerVuolo waiting in the wings until she's married, it was scooped up by the time they announced their courtship), Jessa and the Duggar family will link to it and start following, just like they did with Josiah.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:36 PM, Lillymuffin said:

That sounds fantastic, and a lot like Entenmann's crumbcake, which is amazing. As soon as it's cool enough to bake again, I'm definitely trying it. 

I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Entenmann's cheese crumb cake and I can't find it anywhere anymore. It is cruelty of the worst kind to cut me off!

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:10 AM, Imrlgoddess said:

Since the talk moved to food this isn't terribly out of place, Jinjer's fixation with coffee....I was under the impression that most fundies believed caffeine to be a drug and tried to avoid it.  Does coffee get a pass because it's trendy?  But then...wouldn't that be a "worldly" thing, ya know...hipsters in coffee shops being all heathenistic and atheist and whatnot?

As another poster stated, I think coffee is banned for Mormons. There are, of course, some "camps" of fundies who don't drink it for various reasons. "Preacher doesn't drink coffee so we shouldn't either" (ridiculous, I know!) to hero worship of Lester Roloff (truly the wrong person to worship!) who had some strong feelings about certain types of foods. These preferences start becoming more than preferences as these people are held up as examples until is can turn into a "rule", but as a whole, I don't think that coffee is condemned by most IFB fundies.

Why are there so many people who choose to spend their one wild and precious life impersonating Duggars on instagram...?

43 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

43 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Why are there so many people who choose to spend their one wild and precious life impersonating Duggars on instagram...?

Good question i really don't understand why. I mean even if you don't hanityng to do why impersonating a duggar??? :confused2:

5 hours ago, SunnySideUp said:

(I still think she has @JingerVuolo waiting in the wings until she's married, it was scooped up by the time they announced their courtship)

It would be really sad if she's actually snapped that up already.

Not like anyone would have that name... but then again there are fakes...

1 minute ago, CorruptionInc. said:

It would be really sad if she's actually snapped that up already.

Not like anyone would have that name... but then again there are fakes...

I wouldn't say it's that surprising.  That way once she was in the courtship, she could make sure she had the name she wanted before the bat shit crazy leghumpers could get it.

I just checked. Duggarfam is following no account of Jinger's or Jeremy's, so it's a logical conclusion that all Jinger/Jeremy accounts have been created by 12 year old leghumper girls who have absolutely no qualms about stealing someone else's name. 

Also, the Happy Couple is parted (who knows when; Duggars are good at posting well after the fact). Jill needs to knock it off with the raised eyebrows and stupid facial expressions. How old is she? 12?

11 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I just checked. Duggarfam is following no account of Jinger's or Jeremy's, so it's a logical conclusion that all Jinger/Jeremy accounts have been created by 12 year old leghumper girls who have absolutely no qualms about stealing someone else's name. 

Also, the Happy Couple is parted (who knows when; Duggars are good at posting well after the fact). Jill needs to knock it off with the raised eyebrows and stupid facial expressions. How old is she? 12?

If we're going by the education and emotional maturity levels her asshole parents allowed her to reach, you're just about on the nose there.

Not sure why Jill has to be in that picture. Or why she has to be in that picture and making a fake pouting face. Jesus. Let them have some freaking semblance of alone time and not like they are being ogled at in a zoo for saying goodbye. If she really "remember[ed] those days" she'd back off and let them have some peace. They already have to do it in an airport with chaperones. Why not take a few steps back and not make it into an instagram spectacle?

Why does this piss me off so much? I have no idea but it really nagged me!

10 minutes ago, sophie10130 said:

Not sure why Jill has to be in that picture. Or why she has to be in that picture and making a fake pouting face. Jesus. Let them have some freaking semblance of alone time and not like they are being ogled at in a zoo for saying goodbye. If she really "remember[ed] those days" she'd back off and let them have some peace. They already have to do it in an airport with chaperones. Why not take a few steps back and not make it into an instagram spectacle?

she is showing that Jeremy is not copping a feel before the wedding. 

Gotta keep up the pretenses 

it pisses you off because Jill seems to be everywhere all of a sudden and because the show starts soon and the show is called Jessa and Jill and Jill wants to be SEEN 

hence all the videos and pictures in the last 24 hours 

its ALL about Jill don't forget 

On 8/6/2016 at 0:46 PM, Petrel said:

Perhaps they just have the sense not to blow half their first wedded year's income on a single day.  

Don't even get me started on the asinine amounts of money spent on ONE DAY!  My idea of a great wedding was  running off to Vegas to get married by an Elvis impersonator.  I was  coerced into a full on formal wedding, 225 people, 6 bridesmaids Church, ball gown long train cathedral veil (I highly recommend NOT doing that nonsense)  the whole big bang.  My parents spent $15K, in 1996, on my wedding, I didn't want any of it. I actually had a panic attack during my reception, It  was so over the top and I hated every second of it. It was awful, I just wanted to be married I didn't want a wedding. 

47 minutes ago, sophie10130 said:

...but remember Jill lost control and front hugged :56247953c05d2_32(6): Derrick in an airport (remember Moochelle saying in her stupid little sing song voice " but that'll never happen again"? Blech). She may feel she has to be extra vigilant lest the vapours from jet fuel cause Jinger to similarly shed her inhibitions and lead her poor, easily tempted, man astray... It could lead to :output_eeMbjt: 

/S

Sorry, but I can't stand Jill. To my mind she is just a smug pseudo-goody-two-shoes who also happens to be flaming attention whore with the emotional maturity of an early teen. She just bloody grates at my nerves, especially when she mugs for the camera...

Why is it that every time someone writes TTH on this forum I read it as 'Tater Tot Hotel' like wtf is wrong with my brain :kitty-cussing:

Why is it that every time someone writes TTH on this forum I read it as 'Tater Tot Hotel' like wtf is wrong with my brain :kitty-cussing:

Well, that's not actually incorrect.

36 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

I read it as  Tontitown Hell.

41 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

This could be the next Duggar business venure once JB and Jichelle have an emptier nest. They could open their house as a bnb to large families (or leg humper team building events) so that folks can have the Duggar experience.

54 minutes ago, Kittikatz said:

...but remember Jill lost control and front hugged :56247953c05d2_32(6): Derrick in an airport (remember Moochelle saying in her stupid little sing song voice " but that'll never happen again"? Blech). She may feel she has to be extra vigilant lest the vapours from jet fuel cause Jinger to similarly shed her inhibitions and lead her poor, easily tempted, man astray... It could lead to :output_eeMbjt: 

/S

Sorry, but I can't stand Jill. To my mind she is just a smug pseudo-goody-two-shoes who also happens to be flaming attention whore with the emotional maturity of an early teen. She just bloody grates at my nerves, especially when she mugs for the camera...

Well the whole front hug thing is out of the bag

369B30C600000578-3708737-Getting_close_I

That's two arms around each other BOTH. There's no way that's a side hug. No way. 

I wish Jill didn't have to be such a freaking weirdo rule-grubber about everything. God that just really grinds my gears. 

I betcha those young girls make the fake accounts so they can get all of those likes. I've seen some posers do it for big name celebrities.

Jill's photo is totally a sister teasing another sister that she can't have sex yet ha ha ha ha but soon!!! ha ha just wait ha ha soon you'll have the big sex!!! just like me!!! but not yet you two ha ha where's my ruler winky face ha ha 

it's so gross like why are they all so obsessed 

1 hour ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

What does it actually stand for? I'm new

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived