IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... Tater Tot Hotel isn't TOO far off the mark. It'd probably make a nice hostel-type place, what with the big shared rooms, one private room for whoever's taking care of the place, regular kitchen for guests, commercial kitchen for full meals, and plenty of gathering space. Not that I think there's much use for something like that at their location.

Also, with the stellar education their children all have, I don't think it'll ever not be the Duggar's TTH. By the time Josie's old enough to leave the nest chances are at least one or two of the older siblings will have moved back in with their kids (full time, I mean, not like Josh and Anna), and the cycle will continue. Hopefully Jana won't be stuck raising her nieces and nephews as well.

Though now that I'm thinking about it, it could be a nice spot for a group home of some sort, a place for church or other sorts of retreats, modified into some sort of spa, etc. Plenty of potential there, really.

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Hello Blessayourheart. Fellow Brit here.

Tater Tots are deep fried, not quite mashed potato lumps. Served instead of chips with burgers etc,( fries in America).

I tried some in America last year. Just once. They leave a strange greasy after taste. Plenty of cold beer sorts that problem though!

They are something to be tried occasionally. I'm not sure I would like them served as casserole topping. 

1 hour ago, Geechee Girl said:

@BlessaYourHeart Tater tots are made with grated, parboiled potatoes seasoned with minced onions and bound with flour or starch, then deep fried. 

Yeah so I think I've completely been put off ever trying those now :pb_lol:

i think I'll stick to potato croquettes   

On another note. I was out checking the yard and stable gates were locked. For some reason when I was settling a pony with an attitude problem the question of whether the Duggar girls are allowed on horse back popped into my head. 

Where TTH is, is beautiful and would be lovely and romantic for JinJer and their purity buddy (or any other couple) to go a hack on a date 

or would the action of getting on and sitting on a horse be considered unpure for Godly young women/baby machines 

17 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

On another note. I was out checking the yard and stable gates were locked. For some reason when I was settling a pony with an attitude problem the question of whether the Duggar girls are allowed on horse back popped into my head. 

Where TTH is, is beautiful and would be lovely and romantic for JinJer and their purity buddy (or any other couple) to go a hack on a date 

or would the action of getting on and sitting on a horse be considered unpure for Godly young women/baby machines 

All the girls from Johannah on up have been shown on horseback at least once on the show. They ride with pants or leggings under their unnecessary skirts.  

1 minute ago, CharlieInCharge said:

All the girls from Johannah on up have been shown on horseback at least once on the show. They ride with pants or leggings under their unnecessary skirts.  

Ahh ok. I'm in the UK so it isn't really aired on TV here so I've only seen a few episodes and really don't care to search the Internet to watch and annoy myself lol 

Already some interesting controversy on a blind site. Not really going to post the link, but it says that a one in a million kids is pregnant and better have them elope quickly as they can't have that. 

Said to be linked to Jinger! 

8 minutes ago, religiouslyconfused said:

Already some interesting controversy on a blind site. Not really going to post the link, but it says that a one in a million kids is pregnant and better have them elope quickly as they can't have that. 

Never mind - I thought it said linked to Free Jinger and wondered which one of us is said to be eloping.  Resding all the words helps. :) 

Back to potatoes, Tots in particular, has anyone ever had Totchos?  Making Nachos out of Tots.  I keep seeing this and I am intrigued.

Eloping?  No one can elope.  We need to plan a wedding.

16 hours ago, drivingmishcrazy said:

*emerges from lurkdom* 

Well that was quick. My money is on an October 20th wedding, mainly because it's my birthday and I know I probably can't avoid having a Duggar overlap forever, their numbers are too great. My kid already shares a birthday with the Gosselin littles so I've got one reality family down, as well as almostnotquite sharing a birthday with a Kardashian.

Plus Jinger and I share a middle name and are the same age :D

I swear I can't stand fundies or reality families in general but it's such cheap entertainment for the low price of my soul.

If your birthday is on May 10th, then you share a birthday with my mom!!! :D

2 hours ago, religiouslyconfused said:

Oh my, Jim Bob would be livid - the weddings are big ratings boosters and w/ this most recent season doing so poorly he really needs the increased audience to keep the TLC gravy train chugging into the TTH delivering money. If Jinger eloped no courtship to film, no overdone embarrassing proposal and no fake flower adorned church wedding with melting ice cream parking lot reception. And what about all the 1000s of gifts the Duggar fanborg couldn't send to the eloper?

But, I'm sure Sierra could pull something together in a week - so far her parties seem pretty slap dash anyway.

On the other hand - planning an elopement could be entertaining - I vote Vegas with Elvis performing the ceremony.

When did they find time alone to do that though? They can't even say goodbye at the airport without Jill putting on a pouty "Oh poor babiesssss" look and photographing it all. 

What are some other large families? Could it be one of Kody Brown's kids?

All I'm contributing to this is...

Double Smoked candied bacon

Deep fried 4 cheese mac-n-cheese balls with a mild chipotle dipping sauce.

Lunch today was brisket tacos. Beef marinated in salsa verde then smoked, topped with shredded lettuce, avocado aioli (a sauce) and goat cheese crumbles in hand-made tortillas. It was the lunch special Hubby created for work today. SO GOOD!

FB_IMG_1470893605103.jpg

8 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Tater tots are the work of the devil. Never have I tasted one I've liked. In a casserole, plain, with or without ketchup, cheese or whatever, they are disgusting.

same, never in my household growing up, It was either hashbrowns or baked french fries 

21 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

October 20th is a Thursday this year. So your birthday is safe. :pb_lol:

I live to snark another day!

I'll be the first to admit I'm a glutton for blind items but there was another blind a while back about her hooking up with Ben before their wedding. Things like that make this easier to believe.

BUT I do NOT blame her or look down on her for it. You're still a good person Jinger and you deserve the best.

9 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Back to potatoes, Tots in particular, has anyone ever had Totchos?  Making Nachos out of Tots.  I keep seeing this and I am intrigued.

OMG! That sounds sooo good. I'm sorry everybody but I love Tater Tots! Wish I could institute this into my little taco stand...(sigh) we just have regular nachos and something wonderfully called Fry-Yi-Yis which are waffle fries covered in bacon, cheese, and jalapenos...:pb_rollseyes: That wonderful concoction took the place of our potato skins which IMHO were soooo much better...Looks like a trip to the store after work. :D

Saute tots in olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, and pepper, and they are transformed! Tots can also be baked. I love olive oil, garlic, and rosemary with just about anything though, I surmise that shoe leather would taste good with this treatment.

13 hours ago, religiouslyconfused said:

Jeez...... One front hug and the rumour mill starts up (and JB would've had them married by the day's end if it were true).

We need to remember that in Duggar Land off the rails = showing your shoulders. The jump to pregnant would require a jumbo jet and a passport it's that large.

seanbeanduggar.jpg

There have been really wild blinds about the Duggars lately, like the one where Jim Bob slept with a teenager for a year with parental permission to impregnate her, didn't succeed probably because of spoiled sperm, then dropped her for another teen. 

Trader Joe's tater tots (called something like potato tots) taste decent for tots.

On 8/9/2016 at 0:53 PM, Mela99 said:

Jinger has one and so does Jeremy - it was recommended to me yesterday on Instagram and she's been actively posting and commenting on other Duggars and fundies including Dan's fiancé. TheJingerDuggar. Or this could be old news since I'm looking at this on my phone and haven't scrolled back

IMG_3303.PNG

IMG_3304.PNG

Just because I didn't see this mentioned- The Jeremy Vuolo one says "rp" after the name. That usually stands for Role Play. So it's most likely someone pretending. And since it's followed by the Jinger one it's a good bet that one is fake too.

Is this new blind item from CDAN? :my_rolleyes: He keeps posting Duggar blind items because people take them seriously. He knows there are people who will beleve ever Duggar blind item. The last time I checked his site( earlier this year?) people/comments were calling him out for making things up, A few years ago he lost credibility with a Robert Downey Jr blind items. That's why he has a disclaimer.  

Has there ever been a Duggar blind item on other sites? Blind Gossip is usually good. They also do Z list celebrity blind items, but I've never seen Duggar bling items on that site.

5 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

I'll be the first to admit I'm a glutton for blind items but there was another blind a while back about her hooking up with Ben before their wedding. Things like that make this easier to believe.

BUT I do NOT blame her or look down on her for it. You're still a good person Jinger and you deserve the best.

:pb_lol:  this mad me laugh :text-imsorry:

4 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Saute tots in olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, and pepper, and they are transformed! Tots can also be baked. I love olive oil, garlic, and rosemary with just about anything though, I surmise that shoe leather would taste good with this treatment.

Sounds good. Not going to try the leather recipe though! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived